Slimmingworldxgemx #5 An ‘i’ for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People as skinny as Gemma do NOT lose 6lb in 7 days eating 2600 calories, no matter how hard they are working out. Just more proof she isn’t doing what she says she is! And if by some miracle she had, her trainer would have upped her daily cals by more than 100!
Definitely 💯 not eating 2600…. I’m a runner and CC and I’m on 2400 too lose.. I don’t think she need that many Cals anyway. She added a picture of her watch and it says she only burned 1630 Cals for the day. So if she was eating 2600 Cals she would put weight on not lose it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Definitely 💯 not eating 2600…. I’m a runner and CC and I’m on 2400 too lose.. I don’t think she need that many Cals anyway. She added a picture of her watch and it says she only burned 1630 Cals for the day. So if she was eating 2600 Cals she would put weight on not lose it.
The watch probably doesn’t include BMR calories. Those 1630 will be her active calories so she will be burning around 2800 in total (depending on her weight).

My watch (and previous Apple Watch) only showed my active cals burned.

Sorry to be a pedant. Calories and burning them off turns me into a twit. ❤

(If someone her weight loses 6lb in a week it will not be fat, it will most likely be water. You can’t lose that much fat overnight unless something v v serious has happened. What she’s peddling now is dangerous. She also probably doesn’t have that much fat left to lose so what her body will be using if she is indeed losing weight is muscle (protein). I cannot actually believe she’s posting this tit).

Reactions: 13
People as skinny as Gemma do NOT lose 6lb in 7 days eating 2600 calories, no matter how hard they are working out. Just more proof she isn’t doing what she says she is! And if by some miracle she had, her trainer would have upped her daily cals by more than 100!
Wow that is a ridiculous loss at her stage in weight loss. It’s because she goes to the gym twice a day he should be telling her to take more rest days. Not a good advert for the PT at all

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow that is a ridiculous loss at her stage in weight loss. It’s because she goes to the gym twice a day he should be telling her to take more rest days. Not a good advert for the PT at all
I feel she could quite easily be alienating people both to herself and her trainer. The bulk of her followers are more than likely still from her sw days. I would imagine quite a lot of them are feeling disheartened see her tiny frame still shedding weight, supposedly without even trying! Plus people who may be tempted to go with her trainer, or are with him now could feel tit because they aren’t getting the results she is. She’s obviously working hard but she’s not eating what her calories are supposed to be. It was dodgy when they went up from 1600 to 2600 anyway. A good trainer will tell you you need to up them by 100 cals a day per week, until you find your maintenance number. Not throw an extra 1000 calories a day in all of a sudden and hope for the best. It’s called reverse dieting and it’s supposed to be a slow drawn out process.

Reactions: 9
Can someone help me understand how ‘ nothing but honest’ Gem has managed to loose 6lb in a week on those calories?

Reactions: 10
Nor is she going to be eating 1200-1500 calories in her snacks. She's such a liar. I'm also really surprised her trainer isn't telling her to have better snacks(boiled eggs, cooked chicken, hummus etc) too rather than more crappy malted milks which are just empty calories.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her saying each of her meals are between 400 and 500 calories is BS! Her protein mousse with a malted milk on the top that she has in the evening is definitely not 400 or 500 calories nor is the breakfast she was posting every single day last week. If for argument sake her 4 meals a day are 500 cals each (which isn’t the case) that’s only 2000 for the day so where is she making up the other 700 her trainer has now put her up to?

She’s dangerous not only to herself but to her followers and her trainer sounds like they don’t know what they are doing.

Reactions: 11
2 workouts a day Mon-Thurs (=8)
1 Friday AM
1 Sat AM
1 Sun AM
Plus her steps.
Correct me if I’m wrong ⬆

There is no way she’s on 2600 kcals.
She’s eating minimal calories and manically exercising.
Pretending to be relatable with ‘snacking’ on a box of Celebrations.
Her trainer is a joke if he’s encouraging behaviour like hers, or believing what she’s saying.

Looking forward to when she tries to maintain all this carry on 🍿

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The watch probably doesn’t include BMR calories. Those 1630 will be her active calories so she will be burning around 2800 in total (depending on her weight).

My watch (and previous Apple Watch) only showed my active cals burned.

Sorry to be a pedant. Calories and burning them off turns me into a twit. ❤

(If someone her weight loses 6lb in a week it will not be fat, it will most likely be water. You can’t lose that much fat overnight unless something v v serious has happened. What she’s peddling now is dangerous. She also probably doesn’t have that much fat left to lose so what her body will be using if she is indeed losing weight is muscle (protein). I cannot actually believe she’s posting this tit).
Ohhh my watch is different, it’s shows Cals for the day. Mines a garmin…. I think 🤔 her is too.
Mine shows this.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Ohhh my watch is different, it’s shows Cals for the day. Mines a garmin…. I think 🤔 her is too.
Mine shows this.
But 1630 would be too low for her if she has walked that many steps and worked out surely? BMR calories would be around 1200 alone?

Anyway, she’s talking bollocks because she’s working out 3 a million times a week eating 2600 calories barely anything so who bleeping knows with her.

Reactions: 7
If she needs to up her calories then where the duck is her batter pudding!!! She’s a wanker.

Reactions: 2
All I can say is good luck keeping all this up Gemma! She’s riding high at the moment but her little fibs will catch up soon and she’ll come crashing down. She’s a dangerous twit

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe that after losing 6lb in a week that she’s eating a 327 calorie roast dinner, she’s so sad it’s unbelievable.

Get a big roast into with a large glass of wine and dessert and live a little for feck sake!

Reactions: 14
Totally blocked now guys. Can’t even search her name. OH doesn’t have insta so 🤪.

Sorry to seem behind the times (I haven’t seen stories or posts for coming up 2 weeks now) but has she given any indication of why she’s lost so much in a week? Or why her meals are still <500 even though she claims they are =500?

I echo others who say this cannot be maintained. As a runner I see this like someone who keeps beating their pbs. You can’t keep getting faster until you are running at the speed of light ffs. In the same way you can’t keep losing weight. Something has to give. I have seen the end result of that (in my students, not adults) and it is horrendous. When I crashed it was still horrific but nothing on that scale 🥺.

Reactions: 5
Totally blocked now guys. Can’t even search her name. OH doesn’t have insta so 🤪.

Sorry to seem behind the times (I haven’t seen stories or posts for coming up 2 weeks now) but has she given any indication of why she’s lost so much in a week? Or why her meals are still <500 even though she claims they are =500?

I echo others who say this cannot be maintained. As a runner I see this like someone who keeps beating their pbs. You can’t keep getting faster until you are running at the speed of light ffs. In the same way you can’t keep losing weight. Something has to give. I have seen the end result of that (in my students, not adults) and it is horrendous. When I crashed it was still horrific but nothing on that scale 🥺.
She's claiming her meals are 400-500 cals each and that she is making up the other 1100-1400 cals in snacks...

It'd just bullshit she isn't eating enough and is exercising too much. That's why she's lost 6lb in a week and as much as she's acting like it's a bad thing you can tell she's proud.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.