Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RedHotMoon

Had to delete my group comment as I realised it might give clues as to where I am. I don't want an angry Gemma turning up at my door in a Cath Kidston apron brandishing a La Cruset pot as a murder weapon!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

skintsocks

VIP Member
Yes, I'm juvenile, but part of me really hopes she stood in spilled ketchup. Except they probably aren't allowed it in that house. Bit like fun. Olivia isn't allowed fun. I expect she sleeps in a sealed pod. White. With eucalyptus leaves. And a white coffee table book on top.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

RedHotMoon

I'm expecting her mate to pop up on here in a minute saying "whatever happened to 'be kind'?"

• Haha
Reactions: 15

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
If this is what she is like online, can you imagine how awful to put up with she must be in real life.

Me, me, me, me, pizza wraps, me, me, me, 🙊🌿, 1p of nutella on toast, me, me, me, 🙊🌿, flower Friday, me, me, me, just worked a 39 hour day after a 42 hour drive, me, me, me, I’ve ran 4999 marathons, me, me, me 🙊 🌿🙊🌿🙊🌿🙊🌿🙊🌿🙊🤷‍♀️, here’s Olivia still begging me to decorate for Halloween, she’s 35.
She really is a knob. Can just imagine her at the school bake sales turning up with croquembouche and sending in pots of home made ham wrapped in twine with sprigs of eucalyptus for teachers Christmas presents when they’d obviously prefer a bottle of echo falls as their prize for putting up with overbearing parents like her.

skintsocks

VIP Member
Any normal kid would be making chocolate cupcakes not fucking lavender infused 🤦🏻‍♀️ So pretentious!
The only positive thing about that little girl having a hospital stay coming up is the fact she may get to eat something normal. Give her nuggets, beans and smileys FFS!

Lavender and rose do not belong in food. End of.

Irrch

Chatty Member
i don’t remember unsavoury comments re Olivia ... just that she seems like a nice kid but G babies her with the Easter bunny, tooth fairy when she goes to secondary school this year...

13F007B0-3E26-4AD0-B70B-6BD4B7FE6E9A.jpeg

Her reply to someone asking her if it was the chubby Cubs recipe was so rude compared to the tone of her reply above to someone else! She obviously knows what she’s doing is wrong given her shitty response! What a horrible attitude she has.

RedHotMoon

That’s because she wants you to view her as harmless because it’s in her best interests financially that you do. The plethora of consistently hidden ads suggest her page is far more calculated than she wants you to believe and she lets her mask slip every so often when she lashes out on the odd occasion.

Nobody lives the life she portrays, it’s all smoke and mirrors and the amount of time she seems to invest in Instagram suggests her life isn’t the happy, picture perfect, foliage adorned Cath Kidston dream she makes out it is.
It was the taking pictures of herself in a brace after being in a car accident for me. Who uses that as a selfie opportunity?

MrsM79

Chatty Member
Good god. She’s just posted that it’s her life’s ambition to write a book. Can you imagine trying to decipher her airy fairy illiterate bullshit.

• Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
She’s a tiny person with a tiny brain and a tiny concept of grammar and spelling! Bless her. She takes a tidy photo though! With eucalyptus!
Not all tiny. She has a jawline to be reckoned with. It's like a man in a dress.

*with pockets*

• Haha

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Does anyone else feel sorry for her? I used to just really dislike her, find her boasty and supercilious but the more I see the sadder I feel for her. She clearly hates her job, despises Mondays and lives for the weekend. Wishes her life away waiting for Friday and can’t wait to ‘escape’ from her life ‘into literature’. What a way to live! Think I’ll cut her some slack now as I think she’s a very unhappy lady.
Hm maybe a bit but I think she’s full of shit tbh. She says what she thinks will appeal to people and talks a load of bollocks

Fineapple

VIP Member
‘Olivia, please pose next to this big pile of books I’ve anally stacked up and look perfect.’ #freeolivia

• Haha