Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
3 mile run and 3 chapters in her lunch break, either she's usain bolt or her lunch hour is about three years fucking long. I get 30 mins at work barely enough time to wipe my arse 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Eyerollbrainache

This thread never fails to make me laugh 😂 😂

Does she talk like she types? 'oh...... Hello Northangal.... 🌿🍃........ Lost in pages........but first, lasagne'

Does she really have three hour lunch breaks to run and everything else?

Does she really 🌿🍃 float 🍃🌱 around in her maternity dresses?

Is her food cold when she eats it after taking 8751369 photos?

Do you know about car crash picture/helicopter photo? Does she cringe from posting that?

So many questions........

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

HereForTheLols_

She probably did a Facebook check-in too when she got to the hospital 🤣
She probably did a 🛫 Strava map of the helicopter route 🛫

Ps) please can all the people who have OUT OF NOWHERE started posting and standing up for her literally do one and make your own fan thread elsewhere. I posted this as a joke yesterday but literally please do one! This is not the place for serious debate. This is a banter forum about Gem and its so annoying that people have started out of nowhere (when this has been going for months and months) with these mega serious replies. Please, please, please make a thread elsewhere.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I stumbled across this forum and have oddly enjoyed reading people’s opinions, been lurking without an account for some time, so hi 🙋🏼‍♀️
I was surprised to find a thread on Gemma and found myself reading every comment.

I know Gemma quite well and also live locally. I’m deffo not here to change anyone’s opinions, especially for those of you who feel hoodwinked by ad declaration etc, and I do understand the nature of this forum is to provide a place for people to have a good rant or gossip, we’re all here for that 😂

But a few comments about Olivia and their day to day life did compel me to jump in and just say that Olivia is a really happy child, Gemma spends a lot of time with her and she idolises her mum and has a great relationship with . In general they are a very close family her sister, and mum and other relatives. In that aspect a very typical family set up.

I myself am amazed how good Gemma always looks (can confirm she is just as beautiful and put together in real life) but she is incredibly insecure, as most of us are, and she clearly has a comfort zone regarding make up and her appearance.
Someone made a good comment about how she doesn’t have much control over her health and this might be her way of keeping some control.

I can also confidently say that Gemma does enjoy nice surroundings and making things look pretty, she does it as much for her own enjoyment as she does for online posts so a lot of what you see really isn’t far from the truth. I think after running an Instagram with a strong theme for a lot of years has probably made her do this more, I imagine she feels pressure to.

My very last point is that in the time I’ve known Gemma, I’ve known her outside of Instagram and social media and she is a kind, loyal and very generous person. She has done a lot for charity and for others, some of which you see online but much goes on that she doesn’t share. She’s not perfect, none of us are, but she’s definitely a good person.

But yeah, that’s it I guess. I’m not here to defend everything or invalidate anyone’s opinion on here, like I said this is a place for rants and gossip.
just knowing Gemma personally felt it was only right I offered a bit of insight.

I’m going back to being a wallflower now have a good weekend!!
I think you got lost in fiction 🙊🌿

• Haha
  • Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I'd bet it's a message to those of us on this thread more so. I doubt it's a coincidence that since the comments about his extra curricular activities were posted that he's featured on her Instagram a lot more than usual.
100% agree. Seen more of him in the last 24hrs than we have in the last 24 months!

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Found it 🤣

Also found this while scrolling her Instagram.. now don’t get me wrong, I love the dress, but would you seriously wear this to work in the office?! This was when she worked at Sellafield too I believe!
“Doing a 13 hour day”

AKA

Doing a normal shift then saying I’m working late so I can cheat on my husband with a guy from work who I’ve conned into buying things for me by sleeping with him. It’s all optics!

• Haha
  • Wow

#aff

Chatty Member
Does anyone else serve their main meal with a side of eucalyptus? Asking for a friend

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
I know someone has said it before but shes Bree from Desperate Housewives. Look at me I work 14 hour days, always look polished, only make home cooked food in my le creuset bakeware, exercise 7 days a week, never eat cake, pour 125ml glasses of wine only. She tries too hard. Have a day off Gem. Youl feel better for it.

• Heart

Poker87

100%
And far from harmless when it has other women questioning why they aren't able to do all the things she supposedly does or question their time management, parenting or housekeeping or self care or why they're not finding the time to read the most low brow books (sorry I cringe but I'm an English lit grad so probably a snob). Why they're unable to dress like a 50's housewife or why they're unable to have le creuset pots or Nike leggings or espa hair clay. It's a facade to entice women into purchasing these items. If they do, they'll have a happy wonderful life like her. It's a new age of advertising and keeping up with the Jones. Her LinkedIn bio says it all. Her instagram is a business. Her page is far from harmless. She recycles old pics of meals after her "busiest ever busy monday" to make it look like that despite fitting everything in, she's also tanned her legs and cooked a stew. Fake. Unhealthy and damaging on society.

And if you don't buy these items, you won't be happy. Your self esteem and mental health will diminish quicker than her salary must do.
Got a bit bored and had a scroll (not even that far!) 🤣 Her feed is full of reused pictures...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I’m not commenting to pass judgement but I’m so intrigued about her marriage. She does several things a day around work and none of them involve her husband? I get he may not be in to hiking but it doesn’t appear that they do anything together 🤷🏻‍♀️
Like her teeth, she likes to keep him a big mystery. He's probably tied up with some eucalyptus before she goes out so he doesn't escape 🌿🪴🙊

• Haha

slabber

Is she sending a message via Instagram to her husband’s boss? Hey look at us. We are happy! I won him back!
I'd bet it's a message to those of us on this thread more so. I doubt it's a coincidence that since the comments about his extra curricular activities were posted that he's featured on her Instagram a lot more than usual.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
The thing that bugs me about her fells photos is hers are all posed from behind or those stupid half face jobs, but she posts pics of her friend totally unposed and sometimes not very flattering. It just comes over as shitty to post ‘perfect’ pics of yourself but not your mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

HereForTheLols_

Gemma .... was this you?
BB1E83D2-5118-4A65-8912-6BE27AA7B454.png

She would post something like:

🌷 Off to the protest with my @HydrateM8 hot chocolate flask, homemade scones in a basket, half a face selfie, #LakeDistrictVillageLife #WorkForTheBrand’ 🌷

... with her La Creuset lid held against a white wall and her nasty pointy manicure in full shot and zombie hand posture.

Last edited:
  • Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
Her husband has such an exciting life, doesn’t he? She’s either trying to kill herself running like the martyr she is, serving up 35 ways of eating butternut squash and fake pizza (a fried wrap is not a pizza), has her head in a book, or she’s in the bath. And his food is probably always cold by the time she’s swished around the room in her dress like Mary poppins before arranging it all for the perfect flat lay photo. Just so fake.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
i don’t remember unsavoury comments re Olivia ... just that she seems like a nice kid but G babies her with the Easter bunny, tooth fairy when she goes to secondary school this year...
didn't the rabbit die or something and she posted her crying heartbroken face on instagram for everyone to see

• Sad

Dearyme

Chatty Member
There’s no way she read that book in one day! I don’t understand the need to lie about something so ridiculous? Everyone reading her post would know it’s nigh on impossible to read a full book in one day. She’s so odd.
Im not her biggest fan at all but I can read a book in a few hours always have been able to

Reactions: 16

OohReally

I stumbled across this forum and have oddly enjoyed reading people’s opinions, been lurking without an account for some time, so hi 🙋🏼‍♀️
I was surprised to find a thread on Gemma and found myself reading every comment.

I know Gemma quite well and also live locally. I’m deffo not here to change anyone’s opinions, especially for those of you who feel hoodwinked by ad declaration etc, and I do understand the nature of this forum is to provide a place for people to have a good rant or gossip, we’re all here for that 😂

But a few comments about Olivia and their day to day life did compel me to jump in and just say that Olivia is a really happy child, Gemma spends a lot of time with her and she idolises her mum and has a great relationship with . In general they are a very close family her sister, and mum and other relatives. In that aspect a very typical family set up.

I myself am amazed how good Gemma always looks (can confirm she is just as beautiful and put together in real life) but she is incredibly insecure, as most of us are, and she clearly has a comfort zone regarding make up and her appearance.
Someone made a good comment about how she doesn’t have much control over her health and this might be her way of keeping some control.

I can also confidently say that Gemma does enjoy nice surroundings and making things look pretty, she does it as much for her own enjoyment as she does for online posts so a lot of what you see really isn’t far from the truth. I think after running an Instagram with a strong theme for a lot of years has probably made her do this more, I imagine she feels pressure to.

My very last point is that in the time I’ve known Gemma, I’ve known her outside of Instagram and social media and she is a kind, loyal and very generous person. She has done a lot for charity and for others, some of which you see online but much goes on that she doesn’t share. She’s not perfect, none of us are, but she’s definitely a good person.

But yeah, that’s it I guess. I’m not here to defend everything or invalidate anyone’s opinion on here, like I said this is a place for rants and gossip.
just knowing Gemma personally felt it was only right I offered a bit of insight.

I’m going back to being a wallflower now have a good weekend!!
Have u been told not to mention Hubby 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16