Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
.... live in the lakes!!!! πŸŒΏπŸƒπŸŒΏπŸƒπŸŒΏπŸƒπŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

Had a shocker with the title as I didn’t realise it cut off half the characters until it had saved and now can’t edit the title! 😩😩 Does anyone knows how?

Anyway, all things Slimmingworldxgemx πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸ€’

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She can now genuinely say where she lives is in the same tier as the lake district. Let's hope her flower Friday will be enough to get her through the lack of memory making spa days at low wood

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There was even eucalyptus in her sister's new bicycle basket.

If they start delivering bits of cake tied up in paper with rosemary sprigs, and a hint of japanese flower water etc etc around the village again I'm going to go and jump in the lake that's right next to my idyllic house (that is, the lake that is actually 11 miles away, obvs).

• Haha
Reactions: 14

If they start delivering bits of cake tied up in paper with rosemary sprigs, and a hint of japanese flower water etc etc around the village again I'm going to go and jump in the lake that's right next to my idyllic house (that is, the lake that is actually 11 miles away, obvs).
They'll be throwing parcels of cake adorned with leaves over the prison wall

• Haha
Reactions: 12

She could pretend the flooded mine area near where she lives is a lake within the lake district, it does have water skiers on it in the summer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

9.5 miles to my nearest one. I think we are still closer than Gemma is!
Seriously, why does she do those half face selfies?? They’re just bizarre πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also she's been married a good while and is Mrs Marshall. Why discount code gemmab? It's all because her maiden name sounds more insta. So sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lols at her new bio.
Adventurer?
Did notice she told Andrew to get out of the way on the video. Obviously just letting us know he is around. I think she is doing the Wainwright walks. Thought I would attach a picture of the lakes boundary, to remind her that she lives outside the lakes

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh god her sister is at it again with the "she cute" captions. NOTHING winds me up more

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How tone deaf IS she to be putting to all her followers how great 2020 has been for her? I'm sure it has had it's good bits but ffs put down the perfect life facade Gem. I bet her followers have seen some real hardship and it's just a slap in the face.

Reactions: 13
She really does think she’s the best thing ever! I used to like her but she’s just all about the show off life

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.