Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
In the picture you canโ€™t see anything other than Gemma and the neckbrace, so nothing to say it was taken in the ambulance or at the scene. Or even at the hospital like I explained ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

And I didnโ€™t mention anything about alleged affairs because they are rumours Iโ€™ve never heard.

My aim when commenting earlier was just to point out that Olivia is a really happy child after some unsavoury comments towards her and to defend someone I know is a really nice person. Not to correct everything thatโ€™s ever been said, everyone has their own opinions and I donโ€™t know everything.

Iโ€™ve no doubt this thread will continue with negative thoughts and comments such is the nature of this site Iโ€™ve come to learn.
So youโ€™re mates with Gemma but you donโ€™t know that she โ€˜allegedlyโ€™ had an affair and Andrew definitely did have an affair and had to leave his job because of it? Aye righto, jog on Gemma ๐Ÿ˜‚

Also, itโ€™s not even about WHEN the neck brace selfie was taken, itโ€™s that it was taken AT ALL! ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 15
But this is Gemma - sheโ€™s super Woman! There is only her Wfh & Home schooling, running a marathon a day, arranging flowers, photographing all her pretentiously arranged meals, having hour long Espa baths & then managing to read a whole book!! We can only dream of living in her world !! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒพ
Completely agree with you...
This woman is such a liar!
There is no way she can read a book a day, run miles in her lunch hour, batch cook, take photos of every meal with a eucalyptus leaf in the shot and edit all these instagram photos and look after Olivia.

InstaLurk

VIP Member
What a prick.
If this is what she is like online, can you imagine how awful to put up with she must be in real life.

Me, me, me, me, pizza wraps, me, me, me, ๐Ÿ™Š๐ŸŒฟ, 1p of nutella on toast, me, me, me, ๐Ÿ™Š๐ŸŒฟ, flower Friday, me, me, me, just worked a 39 hour day after a 42 hour drive, me, me, me, Iโ€™ve ran 4999 marathons, me, me, me ๐Ÿ™Š ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ™Š๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ™Š๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ™Š๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ™Š๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ, hereโ€™s Olivia still begging me to decorate for Halloween, sheโ€™s 35.

• Haha

HereForTheLols_

She is definitely reading our comments as she now thinks she's really harder material (she's not) and OH MY GOD SHE HAS OUTDONE HERSELF writing 'physio-logical' thriller and not 'psychological' thriller!!!!!! This has to be somewhere on our next thread title!!!!! She is so far from the brightest crayon in the box it is unreal.

Attachments

• Haha

HereForTheLols_

She has to be the last woman standing out of that Slimming World 'bloggers' 2017/18 group where they got invited to a bloggers lunch at SW HQ and then became like instant best friends, got invited to do naff jelly adverts with that girl Vicki from Geordie Shore, then had a few meet ups in Kat & Toms guest houses (which were always fun when the other SW instagrammers would post pics that hadn't been approved by like Gem and were never flattering in comparison to their own pages!)

Questions for everyone on here?

1) what happened to this group of friends?!!!! Was there a fall out? Anyone got any tea to spill about it?

2) does anyone else have any funny memories of this era of Slimming World Instagram to reminisce over on this boring Wednesday night?!!!!

Reactions: 14

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
I could read a book in a day but when Iโ€™m on holiday... not with a house to run... unless her hubby does everything ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
But this is Gemma - sheโ€™s super Woman! There is only her Wfh & Home schooling, running a marathon a day, arranging flowers, photographing all her pretentiously arranged meals, having hour long Espa baths & then managing to read a whole book!! We can only dream of living in her world !! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™Š๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒพ

• Haha

HereForTheLols_

.... live in the lakes!!!! ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š

Had a shocker with the title as I didnโ€™t realise it cut off half the characters until it had saved and now canโ€™t edit the title! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Does anyone knows how?

Anyway, all things Slimmingworldxgemx ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคข

Last edited:

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Probably had a garden party with all her mates last night, too many prosexxies and someone took it upon themselves to be her official PR person. Bore off, we're all entitled to our opinion. And generally, it's that sometimes she is insufferable.
Imagine coming on to waffle about your "mate" like that how cringe... there was me thinking Princess Di had been dead over 20yrs ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha

HereForTheLols_

Oh fuck off and have some cornflakes you twat ๐Ÿ™„
Her grammar and unnecessary capital letters give me hives.

How can you be 'Head of Digital' for a top company and not even be able to write a normal sentence? And this isn't just her way of writing for her Instagram because her LinkedIn is just horrifically written too.

HoGi

VIP Member
100 books? 2 books a week!
How does Little Miss Perfect fit it all in?!
I did 94 and I have a full time job. I guess she reads in the evenings etc I think she also listens to audiobooks whilst driving which bumps them up.

Also helps that she reads chick lit, I can do the books she reads in about 2 hours as they are crap and predictable haha

Last edited:

skintsocks

VIP Member
There was even eucalyptus in her sister's new bicycle basket.

If they start delivering bits of cake tied up in paper with rosemary sprigs, and a hint of japanese flower water etc etc around the village again I'm going to go and jump in the lake that's right next to my idyllic house (that is, the lake that is actually 11 miles away, obvs).

• Haha

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Had to delete my group comment as I realised it might give clues as to where I am. I don't want an angry Gemma turning up at my door in a Cath Kidston apron brandishing a La Cruset pot as a murder weapon!
Battering your front door down with a sprig of Eucalyptus & a bunch of Peonies .........

• Haha

Jmx

Chatty Member
Wasnโ€™t the selfie outdoors? And on a stretcher? Iโ€™m not sure if Iโ€™m misremembering though.

Marnic

Here we go, Gemma and her picnic basket swishing to spend summer on the lake. Oh fuck off ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Always trying to live the insta perfect life.

• Haha