Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other posts elsewhere asking about espa 🙈🍃
Hahaha if it's not the sour vinegar tits herself posting, it'll be a family member I expect. No-one else would try and defend that wanky helicopter you ok hun selfie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's either Gemma or Sarah. They post how wonderful they are at the top of mountains etc, but never actually publicise that the other one is there so that they can both do that stallone thing at the top on their own. You crack on girls; there's nothing to be jealous of when you still believe that quark replaces MOZZARELLA in a maccy cheese. Just saying.

I notice the interloper didn’t address my comment re their affairs! Just glossed over that then eh? 😂

Reactions: 4
Derailing, please keep to the topic that the thread is about - Please read our rules and why they're important
In the picture you can’t see anything other than Gemma and the neckbrace, so nothing to say it was taken in the ambulance or at the scene. Or even at the hospital like I explained 🤷🏼‍♀️

And I didn’t mention anything about alleged affairs because they are rumours I’ve never heard.

My aim when commenting earlier was just to point out that Olivia is a really happy child after some unsavoury comments towards her and to defend someone I know is a really nice person. Not to correct everything that’s ever been said, everyone has their own opinions and I don’t know everything.

I’ve no doubt this thread will continue with negative thoughts and comments such is the nature of this site I’ve come to learn.

She is still involved with Espa ..... Electra townhouse hotel gives u a room full of free products when u stay .... lovely place a real treat ... but put me off now she has mentioned she is working with them

In the picture you can’t see anything other than Gemma and the neckbrace, so nothing to say it was taken in the ambulance or at the scene. Or even at the hospital like I explained 🤷🏼‍♀️

And I didn’t mention anything about alleged affairs because they are rumours I’ve never heard.

My aim when commenting earlier was just to point out that Olivia is a really happy child after some unsavoury comments towards her and to defend someone I know is a really nice person. Not to correct everything that’s ever been said, everyone has their own opinions and I don’t know everything.

I’ve no doubt this thread will continue with negative thoughts and comments such is the nature of this site I’ve come to learn.
I thought u said after your first comment u we’re going back to being a wall flower ... can’t help yourself can ya Gem 😚

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
i don’t remember unsavoury comments re Olivia ... just that she seems like a nice kid but G babies her with the Easter bunny, tooth fairy when she goes to secondary school this year...

Reactions: 15

So you’re mates with Gemma but you don’t know that she ‘allegedly’ had an affair and Andrew definitely did have an affair and had to leave his job because of it? Aye righto, jog on Gemma 😂

Also, it’s not even about WHEN the neck brace selfie was taken, it’s that it was taken AT ALL! 🙄

Reactions: 15
i don’t remember unsavoury comments re Olivia ... just that she seems like a nice kid but G babies her with the Easter bunny, tooth fairy when she goes to secondary school this year...
didn't the rabbit die or something and she posted her crying heartbroken face on instagram for everyone to see

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Spot on .:., no one has said anything re her daughter. Gemma has made her a public internet figure ..
So you’re mates with Gemma but you don’t know that she ‘allegedly’ had an affair and Andrew definitely did have an affair and had to leave his job because of it? Aye righto, jog on Gemma 😂

Also, it’s not even about WHEN the neck brace selfie was taken, it’s that it was taken AT ALL! 🙄
[/QUOTE. This is a really weird mate ... I have years old mates luv them to death but pain the the arse wouldn’t be a weirdo bout them .,. This is just over the top.... maybe freebies involved another business deal for Gem 🤣🤣
didn't the rabbit die or something and she posted her crying heartbroken face on instagram for everyone to see
yep seen that why would u do that to your daughter knowing the village is judging u you

Reactions: 5
Yes she did. I was disgusted. Some things should not be posted all over instagram.
She's not Saint Gemma like her "mate"🙄 suggests... she is attention seeking Gemma, nothing is off limits to gain her likes, whether it comes from a good place or not it's still a crappy thing to do

She's not Saint Gemma like her "mate"🙄 suggests... she is attention seeking Gemma, nothing is off limits to gain her likes, whether it comes from a good place or not it's still a crappy thing to do
Floral swishy dresses n sh***ing people at work i wouldn’t be her mate especially if I had a fella

Reactions: 6
Wasn't she training to be an engineer at some point or have I completely imagined that?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Floral swishy dresses n sh***ing people at work i wouldn’t be her mate especially if I had a fella
Maternity dresses no less *quirky* 🙊🌿🪴🖕 yeah something not right there. Acts like butter wouldn't melt but I bet she's a foul mouthed slapper really 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.