Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe how many books she has, normally when I’ve finished a book I pass it on to a friend who then passes it on. I have some books I’ve kept but they’re special ones. She looks like she keeps every book she buys. Wants to look like a book lover but all she reads is chick lit

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe how many books she has, normally when I’ve finished a book I pass it on to a friend who then passes it on. I have some books I’ve kept but they’re special ones. She looks like she keeps every book she buys. Wants to look like a book lover but all she reads is chick lit
It's all part of this fake, absurd image she's built up of herself. The running, baking, cooking, over the top reading, luxurious products, face caked in makeup, hair always done, nothing phases her apparently even taking a selfie in a accident... it's so out of date she's a complete laughing stock. Her life must be so empty to put this much effort in to nothing. What a massive twit she is 😄

Reactions: 13
I mean if you’re going to have a library at least fill it with educational or thought provoking books not bloody chick lit 😭😂 its embarrassing. Books like that just give em to a charity shop or pass to a friend. Who even reads the same chick lit twice anyway. Woman clearly has too much time on her hands! Poor hubby never spends any time with him.

Reactions: 10
It's all part of this fake, absurd image she's built up of herself. The running, baking, cooking, over the top reading, luxurious products, face caked in makeup, hair always done, nothing phases her apparently even taking a selfie in a accident... it's so out of date she's a complete laughing stock. Her life must be so empty to put this much effort in to nothing. What a massive twit she is 😄
Oh god that accident selfie was ridiculous 🤣😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve always thought her handwriting looks so scruffy, it’s barely legible but people seem to comment ‘wish I had your handwriting...sooo jealous’ ... 🧐🤨
It's awful. I've always thought so. It looks terrible 😕

Reactions: 2
Oh duck right off with the ‘not ready to Monday’ bollocks! You’ve already got up to make a coffee then took it back to bed just to photograph it for the gram 🙄
Just get up and get cracking like normal people!!

Where is the so-called accidental selfie? I can't see it anywhere!
She was in some sort of accident and needed to be taken to hospital. Not before a half-smile selfie on the stretcher in a head brace though of course!
It was deleted soon after.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg it just came up in my iCloud that I screenshotted this last year and sent it to my SW friend (who we like to have a good giggle about Gem together too). This was posted by Gem last year. I have blurred out Olivias face even though Gem posted it openly just cos its not olivias fault. Literally though why is Gem so obsessed in babying her?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Omg it just came up in my iCloud that I screenshotted this last year and sent it to my SW friend (who we like to have a good giggle about Gem together too). This was posted by Gem last year. I have blurred out Olivias face even though Gem posted it openly just cos its not olivias fault. Literally though why is Gem so obsessed in babying her?
Wow surely she is a few years too old for taking a doll put for dinner?!

Reactions: 5
Goes to the expense of getting fitted cupboards... and puts up one vase and one pile of books on them 🙄 what was the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another sneaky ad on her dinner pic - knocked one of the salt and pepper shakers so we can see it is Le creuset 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else feel sorry for her? I used to just really dislike her, find her boasty and supercilious but the more I see the sadder I feel for her. She clearly hates her job, despises Mondays and lives for the weekend. Wishes her life away waiting for Friday and can’t wait to ‘escape’ from her life ‘into literature’. What a way to live! Think I’ll cut her some slack now as I think she’s a very unhappy lady.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else feel sorry for her? I used to just really dislike her, find her boasty and supercilious but the more I see the sadder I feel for her. She clearly hates her job, despises Mondays and lives for the weekend. Wishes her life away waiting for Friday and can’t wait to ‘escape’ from her life ‘into literature’. What a way to live! Think I’ll cut her some slack now as I think she’s a very unhappy lady.
Hm maybe a bit but I think she’s full of tit tbh. She says what she thinks will appeal to people and talks a load of bollocks

Reactions: 15
Wow surely she is a few years too old for taking a doll put for dinner?!
To be fair I played with dolls right up until I went to high school and I don’t think it did me any harm 😂. I do think we live in a time where kids are expected to be older than they are so it’s actually nice to see a child being a child. That’ll soon change when she goes to high school

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.