Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gemgemgemgem

But she be very well read 🌱
She definitely doesn’t portray somebody who reads 1098 books a month, that’s for sure.
Forever lost in fiction haha. I thought she meant herself being lost in fiction, she clearly meant her basic grasp of the English language is lost in fiction.
It’s not even just spelling. The whole syntax of her sentences is shocking 🙈🙊🙊🌿🌿🌿🌿🌱🌱🌱🌱🍃🍃🍃🍁🍂💐

• Haha
Reactions: 14

HereForTheLols_

It’s not often I cosy up to watch TV, i usually escape with a book in hand but with the release of - To Olivia ... this is one I am looking forward to watching ... bringing fiction and film together!’

Fuck off, you absolute bell.

To anyone who thinks her account is harmless it’s absolutely not. She phrases everything to make sure she seems better than everyone else and that normal stuff like watching tv is beneath her.

She’s an absolute toxic person and her behaviour is harmful to others and their sense of well-being and worth of their lives. Yes I think it’s that serious.

Attachments

• Heart

Anotherct

VIP Member
Thank you so much! I left after 3 weeks because I put on half a pound and the woman told me off because I said I went swimming and she said it would make me "bulky" 😐. Gemma obviously has a warped relationship with food so it doesn't surprise me she bums SW. I remember when she used to have "face of the company" on her linked in 😂😂
I started slimming world about 7 years at 13 odd stone, ended it at 18 stone. Go figure. Obviously that was over about 5 years of stop starting. I never had a binge eating disorder before I started and now I do. I’m now calorie counting and exercising when I want without the pressure of ‘you’ll gain muscle’ and I feel so much better.

Last edited:

Gemgemgemgem

Her account is a ‘business’ account, she pretty much says as much on her LinkedIn account. She has a private account which probably shows her smiling and slobbing on the sofa with her fella. Her business account might as well be The Hut Groups insta!
Yes but I'm guessing a large proportion of her followers will not be aware her account is a business account, they won't look her up on LinkedIn or whatever. And even if it is a business account, what purpose does her lying have other than to put herself on a pedestal and make others feel inferior? Loads of her comments she gets are 'I wish my time management was as good as yours' or superwomen etc when she rolls out the stew and dumplings again after working for the day in back to back meetings in London followed by choir practice and a long run to unwind and an hour to relax in the bath, exfoliate and apply fake tan. All by 5.30pm. Hmm.
Once you know the fakery of certain accounts you just laugh at the absurdness of them but hers is teetering on that thin line where it's a business but disguised as a personal daily life account.

But oh well.

Reactions: 13

skintsocks

VIP Member
Her instagram is a work of art. Her pictures are nice, but her diet that she enforces on others annoys me, and she is as obsessed with white as Geri Horner is. I feel that Olivia lives in a cupboard under the stairs, and is only let out for photo opportunities. No, you can't play with other children. No you can't have a takeaway. No you can't do this. But you can dust the eucalyptus. I really hope I'm wrong. (I'd like to firm up my case by citing the matching bunny slippers et al).

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
SHE CAN’T SPELL. ITS SO ANNOYING. sorry. But it really winds me up!
How about for the next thread. GemGem cannot spell. Her grammar’s crap as we can tell

DoubleTrouble1712

I remember that selfie, it was outdoors and I’m sure the caption said something about being on the air ambulance. She had her head and neck stabilised in the picture as I recall. Also, hi Gemma 👋🏻 🙈

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I can’t believe how many books she has, normally when I’ve finished a book I pass it on to a friend who then passes it on. I have some books I’ve kept but they’re special ones. She looks like she keeps every book she buys. Wants to look like a book lover but all she reads is chick lit
It's all part of this fake, absurd image she's built up of herself. The running, baking, cooking, over the top reading, luxurious products, face caked in makeup, hair always done, nothing phases her apparently even taking a selfie in a accident... it's so out of date she's a complete laughing stock. Her life must be so empty to put this much effort in to nothing. What a massive twat she is 😄

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This is officially her worst caption ever. Her grammar and spelling is atrocious. It requires literally so much translating to understand what she means. She’s even added in a sentence that says, ‘📖..📖😂😂. Since she is #PreparingToBeATeacher (the hashtag she used the other night to deliver her daughters home-learning), let’s all hope she isn’t ‘teaching’ Olivia English!
What does she want? A pat on the head with a bunch of flowers? What a fucking sap 🙄 I think she's been at the cooking sherry because she's talking a load of bollocks

• Haha
  • Heart

Woodoo

Chatty Member
Had to cut off her head to fit the post in but anywho! Three things:

1. Who honestly dresses like this to drink coffee and “potter” she looks lovely, but looks like she’s dressed for a nice lunch or dinner out!

2. I think she has a lovely figure, but she’s not a 10! I’m a size 14 and I would say she’s a good size 12?

3. Talk about making anyone that is a size 14 or above feel bad?! Terrible wording about the size she had to buy!!!

Knob.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Fineapple

VIP Member
Why in the fuckety fuck would you have two sad little egg yolks on toast and then have the audacity to call it your favourite? Shocked and shaken.

• Haha

sourorchid

Ooh what's the tea about food hygiene? Love me some slimming world slagging off x
Oh gosh it’s an absolute rabbit hole I could be here all night! Just essentially that slimming world doesn’t teach you anything about healthy nutrition foods in moderation etc (apart from the 1/3 speed bit, I used to rate that) - it actively encourages ‘free/unlimited’ food and for some people they think a plate of SW chips and chicken is a healthy meal. They pile it all up, forget the veg because all these carbs etc are free! People educated around diet would be able to eat in moderation and introduce more fruits/veggies in, but those who aren’t so educated will be the sort to eat 100 muller lights a day. Also the ‘syns’ implies something is bad and giving food bad connotations can encourage disordered eating (something which I, and most women, have had since teens). They seem to discourage exercise too with loads of bullshit about ‘oh you will retain water weight if you do that’ etc. Plus it never sat right with me praising the biggest loser each week like you were in competition with everyone in the room, not doing it for yourself sometimes. There’s studies now to suggest all these diets and slimming clubs cause people to rebound and gain even more than they started, I’ve definitely seen that with the girls I followed from my SW insta days! Also the fact that SW is a business, they want you to buy their products, use their recipes, pay them £5 a week and encourage you to keep losing, with little focus on NSV’s. Sorry I’ve gone way off topic suddenly 🤣 I just think it’s so interesting if everyone was suddenly happy and content in their bodies how many people would lose out on money if the diet industry just crumbled! We are literally conditioned to always think there is something wrong with us that needs fixing ..

• Heart
How tone deaf IS she to be putting to all her followers how great 2020 has been for her? I'm sure it has had it's good bits but ffs put down the perfect life facade Gem. I bet her followers have seen some real hardship and it's just a slap in the face.