Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband has such an exciting life, doesn’t he? She’s either trying to kill herself running like the martyr she is, serving up 35 ways of eating butternut squash and fake pizza (a fried wrap is not a pizza), has her head in a book, or she’s in the bath. And his food is probably always cold by the time she’s swished around the room in her dress like Mary poppins before arranging it all for the perfect flat lay photo. Just so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did anyone see her the other day working from
Home in jeans and a bloody tight shirt! Give me a break!! I’m working from home and only have a dog to look after and I’m in leggings and a jumper all the time (always clean and showered will I add lol) how can she get dressed up plus live this perfect life and home school!! So fake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
But does she though? Or does she stage her photos and then change into something ratty picked up off the bedroom floor with yesterday’s sock still in it? Probably not, but a girl can dream.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see her the other day working from
Home in jeans and a bloody tight shirt! Give me a break!! I’m working from home and only have a dog to look after and I’m in leggings and a jumper all the time (always clean and showered will I add lol) how can she get dressed up plus live this perfect life and home school!! So fake
I don't think my boss has seen me in anything other than a hoody for 4 months and its usually pair with a pair of leggings or pj bottoms. Cant think of anything worse than working in jeans

Reactions: 4
Gemma read the JP Delaney books in 2019 - she recommended them to me before we went on holiday. Billy bullshitter.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What room is she renovating now? I thought she’d done the whole house already?!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
When she photographs her writing for attention ... you don’t write like that unless it’s for the gram duck right off! 😒

Reactions: 11
Any normal kid would be making chocolate cupcakes not bleeping lavender infused 🤦🏻‍♀️ So pretentious!
The only positive thing about that little girl having a hospital stay coming up is the fact she may get to eat something normal. Give her nuggets, beans and smileys FFS!

Lavender and rose do not belong in food. End of.

Reactions: 15
I was just gonna say ... who the hell EATS lavender?

What a lie factory she is running! Olivia seems so robotic in her behaviour and just compliant and I just feel so sorry for her (obviously I understand we only see a very limited insight on insta but from what we see). Hope she doesn't have issues from Gems horrendous perfectionism when she's older.

The only positive thing about that little girl having a hospital stay coming up is the fact she may get to eat something normal. Give her nuggets, beans and smileys FFS!

Lavender and rose do not belong in food. End of.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.