Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙈 Who wants to tell thechubbycubs that Miss Perfect is sharing their recipes without crediting them again? They love it when people give their work away for free! 🙈

I can’t find the leaf emoji, sorry. The thought was there though.

Reactions: 5
Lol at her feeling the need to point out the ‘scabby rubber’. Nobody cares.

Reactions: 1
13F007B0-3E26-4AD0-B70B-6BD4B7FE6E9A.jpeg

Her reply to someone asking her if it was the chubby Cubs recipe was so rude compared to the tone of her reply above to someone else! She obviously knows what she’s doing is wrong given her crappy response! What a horrible attitude she has.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 465569
Her reply to someone asking her if it was the chubby Cubs recipe was so rude compared to the tone of her reply above to someone else! She obviously knows what she’s doing is wrong given her crappy response! What a horrible attitude she has.
The best part is I'm sure that's just a duplicate photo of what she posted previously using their recipe 😂😂 for an "influencer" (Dr Evil hands here) she's certainly not that imaginative

Reactions: 4
‘Olivia, please pose next to this big pile of books I’ve anally stacked up and look perfect.’ #freeolivia

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Last year I reported her Instagram x 3 for hidden ad/ badly laid out #ad.
Looks like she might have had a telling off, she's very clearly in a different colour #ad ESPA. 😳😳😳

Reactions: 7
Just think of all those hidden ads for at least the last year.
All those arty food pics with le creuset salt pots casually laid on their sides!
Years ago she used to post slimming world food with a lit jo malone candle next to it!!

Reactions: 6
I've got too much time on my hands thinking about things (this is ultra sad of me ha) but do you reckon she buys all those Jo Malone candles or do you reckon she might buy like refillable wax for all her Jo Malone candle shots and just has like one candle? I realise the ESPA ones she will get heavily discounted but I don't see how she can have that much money to be buying endless JM candles. I've thought for ages that I bet she takes pics of the Sweaty Betty / Lululemon clothes and probably sends them back. Do you think she does have a tonne of money (maybe the house next to prison mortgage isn't that high 🤔) or do you think my guesses might be accurate?

I realise this is ultra sad and none of my business but I am so bored haha. Interested in other peoples opinions on this. And I absolutely do not think I'm right or anything like that so please noone get angry with me. Just interested. Like the saddo I am!

Reactions: 5
Last year I reported her Instagram x 3 for hidden ad/ badly laid out #ad.
Looks like she might have had a telling off, she's very clearly in a different colour #ad ESPA. 😳😳😳
Yep I thought this as I noticed the ad and work for the brand things were on now 😀

Can someone help me out. Slimming world jsg (Jennifer Liverpool) just came to my mind. Did she delete her account after the black lives matter stuff she done?

Reactions: 1
She did, but it wasn’t because of that as far as I’m aware. In the run up to her deleting her account she gave a really big speech about how motivated she was, willpower being strong etc etc and then slowly was coming off the wagon again it seemed so I think she deleted it because of that

Can someone help me out. Slimming world jsg (Jennifer Liverpool) just came to my mind. Did she delete her account after the black lives matter stuff she done?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.