Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tracy Mouse complaining that people aren’t following the markers on the floors, wearing masks or respecting social distancing.

Emmmmmmm Tracy love, do you not remembering breaking lockdown rules to mingle with two other households indoors when your grandson was born? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tracy Mouse complaining that people aren’t following the markers on the floors, wearing masks or respecting social distancing.

Emmmmmmm Tracy love, do you not remembering breaking lockdown rules to mingle with two other households indoors when your grandson was born? 🤔🤔🤔
YES TO THIS!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
And no mention of Athena, unless I missed it. Would she be going? She certainly didnt seem apprehensive about leaving her behind in order to travel so far!!
I think Ed gets Athena for part of the summer hols (he used to anyway)..

I know! And she’s off in the camper van on her hols and is going to stick to it! We’ll see!
They bought that camper to travel the world then covid happened..

Reactions: 2
Anyone watch Katy Jayne’s latest Poundland haul? She mentions that she doesn’t cleanse or moisturise her face ever. Only uses dove soap in the shower. That may explain why she looks so much older.
Yeah but she says like it's something to aspire to😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tilly talking about not having treats tonight to punish herself because she had some biscuits 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1
yes like.....check me out, fab skin, so youthful looking and all I use is dove soap - Katy Jane, Hull, age 58 ;)
I know younger looking 58 year olds 🙈😂. I’m still laughing at whoever said she looks like a deranged cabbage patch doll 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bit late to the party with the Cambridge diet isn’t she?🤣 (bit like me to this thread!)
How long before she’s crying throughout a whole vlog because she’s gained all the weight back again plus another 2 stone!
Like crash you couldn't look away from. When she used to sit there in her car crying after slimming world saying she didn't know what she had done wrong as she was on plan...sure jan 😂😂😂😂secretly rooting for her though, she's really not as bad some of them

Reactions: 2
Poor Athena ignored again so mumy can talk to strangers on her phone about the flowers she got. They were nice but he didn't exactly put a lot of thought into a gift. She has spent as much preserving them as he spent buying them. Why doesn't she do it when Athena is in bed as she was clearly irritated by her

Like crash you couldn't look away from. When she used to sit there in her car crying after slimming world saying she didn't know what she had done wrong as she was on plan...sure jan 😂😂😂😂secretly rooting for her though, she's really not as bad some of them
True. But sadly losing the weight is only part of it, what will happen afterwards - you can’t live on Cambridge sachets forever more?

Watched Lisa Snow's 100th I'm back video in a year. I can't believe she's too scared to go to the supermarket because of her husband's health but will still go to charity shops to stock her Ebay shop. It's ok though coz she makes him stand outside!!!!! How is going into numerous charity shops any safer than going to Asda once a week?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of Tilly’s old videos came up, it was her birth vlog. Her ex husband came across as a right tit, she’s well rid of him. I only used to watch a few of her sw videos so hadn’t seen him before

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.