Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
only lost a stone but is going to be a consultant?? ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜… loose another 5 donna and i'll sign up!

Reactions: 5
They did make a very formal announcement about stepping down from their fb page and subsequently would no longer vlog. Dont think they particularly stated a reason, we've just made some comments on here. It is quite possible that benefits could be a thing because anyone with any knowledge of how difficult claiming disability is will know Cath could be seen as bending it somehow. She walks about, goes gold digging or whatever it is they do. Shes a keen gardener and DIY er. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿค”
Ah thanks, I must have missed the announcement. Yeah it sounds like it could have been some damage limitation ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 1
Anyone know why Helen from the Livingstones has stepped away from u tube. It all seems very sudden!

Reactions: 2
She couldn't take all the negativity she was getting ,was having a big effect on her ..

Reactions: 4
She couldn't take all the negativity she was getting ,was having a big effect on her ..
I see. I wasnโ€™t a regular watcher, but watched a few vids a few months back when she claimed to be calorie counting but was as big as ever! . Iโ€™m afraid negitvity is part and parcel of the deal when you put yourself out there.

I see. I wasnโ€™t a regular watcher, but watched a few vids a few months back when she claimed to be calorie counting but was as big as ever! . Iโ€™m afraid negitvity is part and parcel of the deal when you put yourself out there.
And singing all the time and telling her Parrott son what to say all the time "say I love my mammy" "say I'm handsome " "say like and subscribe "๐Ÿ˜’ there isnt one SW YouTuber that doesn't have an annoying kid or with a kid that has behaviour issues . Friday Finds , Kate, Trudie and The Budget Scroungers all have stage school show off brats. Helen and Tans boys both had behaviour problems. Sarah SWs boys never go to bed. Have I left anyone out?

Reactions: 7
I didn't think she got that much compared to some but it must have got to her whatever it was ..

Reactions: 2
And singing all the time and telling her Parrott son what to say all the time "say I love my mammy" "say I'm handsome " "say like and subscribe "๐Ÿ˜’ there isnt one SW YouTuber that doesn't have an annoying kid or with a kid that has behaviour issues . Friday Finds , Kate, Trudie and The Budget Scroungers all have stage school show off brats. Helen and Tans boys both had behaviour problems. Sarah SWs boys never go to bed. Have I left anyone out?
Katy Jaynes favourite son is a bit smug like his mum๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
You are spot on there!

Anyone watch Katy Jayneโ€™s latest Poundland haul? She mentions that she doesnโ€™t cleanse or moisturise her face ever. Only uses dove soap in the shower. That may explain why she looks so much older.

• Haha
Yeah she said she just embraces her wrinkles,she's now taken to doing a Becky Lamb and rockin the swimsuit while cutting the grass ..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tily moaning that she can't get into the US to see lover boy... I've got a feeling this is all going to end in tears.

Tily moaning that she can't get into the US to see lover boy... I've got a feeling this is all going to end in tears.
And no mention of Athena, unless I missed it. Would she be going? She certainly didnt seem apprehensive about leaving her behind in order to travel so far!!

I think initially she would only be going for a week or two on her own but yeah, she's so caught up on the fairy tale of being in love, she hasn't taught it through long term. Like realistically how's it going to work out? She's coming across quite naive about it all.

Whoever predicted Donna Dyble would be on shakes ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Cambridge!! This is it now!! AND shes becoming a consultant ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
View attachment 189585
Look at the "before" pic. So obvious she's trying to make herself look worse!!
Bit late to the party with the Cambridge diet isnโ€™t she?๐Ÿคฃ (bit like me to this thread!)
How long before sheโ€™s crying throughout a whole vlog because sheโ€™s gained all the weight back again plus another 2 stone!

Bit late to the party with the Cambridge diet isnโ€™t she?๐Ÿคฃ (bit like me to this thread!)
How long before sheโ€™s crying throughout a whole vlog because sheโ€™s gained all the weight back again plus another 2 stone!
The stone she lost wasn't even her normal starting weight. She gained over a stone in lockdown and then lost it doing cambridge ๐Ÿ™ˆ

The stone she lost wasn't even her normal starting weight. She gained over a stone in lockdown and then lost it doing cambridge ๐Ÿ™ˆ
I know! And sheโ€™s off in the camper van on her hols and is going to stick to it! Weโ€™ll see!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.