Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she was quite self aware, posing for selfies and checking around her if anyone saw etc and he just shuffled around after her looking like the weirdigan he is! she was trying to get him to pose for a couples photo and took ages getting it right, he was having none of it, she seemed a bit huffy with him over it, I couldn't stop watching it was quite addictive, then she did a vlog a couple of days later about being there, I was crapping my pants that I could be seen in the back ground staring at them πŸ˜‚
I noticed he doesn't feature in her vids as much now ,maybe he's camera shy ;)

Her and Ed were together from they were teenagers, and it's almost like she doesnt know how to "date" as an adult (which is barely applicable here, as theyve not even met!). Maybe it's a psychological thingπŸ€” or maybe that's reaching a bit lol but she is literally acting like a teenager, talking to their crush on bebo (anyone remember bebo?! πŸ˜„)
I really hope it doesnt end badly for her.
Finding her lost youth ,it's pretty common amongst people that have been together from their teenage yrs and then find themselves single again..

Reactions: 4
Kate SW is "out" but there's nothing SW friendly on the menu so she's having nothing,,,

Reactions: 2
ooh you're not far from me there ;) when we go to Brid I chuckle at the thought of spotting them, actually did see them in Helmsley once though!
Ha that's hilarious although slightly disappointing you didnt faux fan girl 🀣🀣🀣

@Disneylover Nice to get out for a change after being a bit nervy but would have preferred Whitby, bit chavvy today in Brid 😬

• Haha

@Disneylover Nice to get out for a change after being a bit nervy but would have preferred Whitby, bit chavvy today in Brid 😬
brid has got very chavvy, Whitby is lovely, again not far from me ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Oh no, bloody chavs everywhere πŸ˜‚ nice to have a change though x

Love Whitby! We are heading that way soon, I’m gonna track you down for a tattle in person 🀣🀣
We’ll be having some some famous Whitby fish and chips, all within my calories of course πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Love Whitby! We are heading that way soon, I’m gonna track you down for a tattle in person 🀣🀣
We’ll be having some some famous Whitby fish and chips, all within my calories of course πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚
We're going to Whitby in October with for a joint anniversary/birthday jig. I'll be seeing ya 🀣🀣🀣 tattlers on tour πŸ˜‰

Going in October, I'll look out for you πŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

We'll 're create Jane running into Charlies arms as he cones home from work, I'll bring clubs you bring pukka pies πŸ˜‰

We're going to Whitby in October with for a joint anniversary/birthday jig. I'll be seeing ya 🀣🀣🀣 tattlers on tour πŸ˜‰

Going in October, I'll look out for you πŸ˜‰
I'll wear my I love Jane badge and see you outside the chippy πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tilly’s makeup is well applied but is like stage makeup, ridiculously OTT! I’d take that all off if going for a run after β€˜playing’ with it!

I can’t wait to see what happens once she meets him, I hope it goes as they imagine but I am sceptical...and a bit worried for her! If it does go as they hope it’s still going to be hard for them to be together!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.