Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of Tilly’s old videos came up, it was her birth vlog. Her ex husband came across as a right tit, she’s well rid of him. I only used to watch a few of her sw videos so hadn’t seen him before
There's lots of footage of him in her older vlogs ,he's a bit dull tbh but he seemed OK . It's him screwing his mistress while she was pregnant (or anytime for that matter) really got to me they tried for a long time to have a child then he goes and does that . If he didn't want to be in the marriage anymore he should have just ended it before bringing a child into the mix..

Reactions: 1
There's lots of footage of him in her older vlogs ,he's a bit dull tbh but he seemed OK . It's him screwing his mistress while she was pregnant (or anytime for that matter) really got to me they tried for a long time to have a child then he goes and does that . If he didn't want to be in the marriage anymore he should have just ended it before bringing a child into the mix..
I just got a vibe on the birth video, I wasn’t keen. Omg he was shagging his mistress while Tilly was pregnant?! twit!!

Reactions: 2
I just got a vibe on the birth video, I wasn’t keen. Omg he was shagging his mistress while Tilly was pregnant?! twit!!
He was , she's in the same business as him. I always wondered about his" nights away" while Tilly was pregnant ,he just came in when Athena was a few months old and announced he was leaving ,they were only in their house a short time and were in the midst of doing it up .So you can she how much of a shock it must have been ,bear in mind they were together from their teens and had just started a family.

• Sad
Poor Athena ignored again so mumy can talk to strangers on her phone about the flowers she got. They were nice but he didn't exactly put a lot of thought into a gift. She has spent as much preserving them as he spent buying them. Why doesn't she do it when Athena is in bed as she was clearly irritated by her
Could tell she was getting miffed off with her. I thought the same about the present, I bet she’s but loads of thought into his present and he just got her a bunch of flowers, no thought whatsoever! Don’t understand why she’s spending so much time drying them out and making jewellery out of them! I wish she would stop with the cringey tik toks as well 🙈

True. But sadly losing the weight is only part of it, what will happen afterwards - you can’t live on Cambridge sachets forever more?
Oh yes of course. It's not really sustainable long term is it. That's what she needs, something's she's able to keep up with like calorie counting,

Could tell she was getting miffed off with her. I thought the same about the present, I bet she’s but loads of thought into his present and he just got her a bunch of flowers, no thought whatsoever! Don’t understand why she’s spending so much time drying them out and making jewellery out of them! I wish she would stop with the cringey tik toks as well 🙈
She spent last weekend away from her so she can't be burnt out this weekend is trips to b&m and being muted so mummy can play with flowers . Where is Athena when she's making and editing the tik toks, poor wee girl.

I'd love to know what Athena is doing when Tilly is applying all the OTT makeup looks.

I'd love to know what Athena is doing when Tilly is applying all the OTT makeup looks.
Me too!!! She's aways in the mirror or her phone and when she's nit she's editing videos for her many social media accounts

Greetings fellow tattlers from Brid, was hoping for a Debster selfie but she's visiting family. Take note Bean and Chins
Ooh I love a walk around Brid when we go to North Yorkshire, have a lovely day 😍 x

He was , she's in the same business as him. I always wondered about his" nights away" while Tilly was pregnant ,he just came in when Athena was a few months old and announced he was leaving ,they were only in their house a short time and were in the midst of doing it up .So you can she how much of a shock it must have been ,bear in mind they were together from their teens and had just started a family.
God he sounds like a right shithouse, that must have been a terrible time for Tilly. I doubt things with the yank will end well either 😬 x

I think I need to watch this Tilly. Could you post the link please?
Not sure how to post a link but she‘s Tilly Cutler on Instagram and Youtube x

Reactions: 4
Greetings fellow tattlers from Brid, was hoping for a Debster selfie but she's visiting family. Take note Bean and Chins
ooh you're not far from me there ;) when we go to Brid I chuckle at the thought of spotting them, actually did see them in Helmsley once though!

• Haha
I always think this. Like she’s just posted that she’s going for a run (with the heaviest eye make up I’ve ever seen!) where is Athena when she’s going for a run? And plastering her face with make up just to make her cringey tik toks!

ooh you're not far from me there ;) when we go to Brid I chuckle at the thought of spotting them, actually did see them in Helmsley once though!
What are they like in real life 😂 keep an eye out for Donna Dyble too

• Haha
What are they like in real life 😂 keep an eye out for Donna Dyble too
she was quite self aware, posing for selfies and checking around her if anyone saw etc and he just shuffled around after her looking like the weirdigan he is! she was trying to get him to pose for a couples photo and took ages getting it right, he was having none of it, she seemed a bit huffy with him over it, I couldn't stop watching it was quite addictive, then she did a vlog a couple of days later about being there, I was crapping my pants that I could be seen in the back ground staring at them 😂

• Haha
Imagine seeing someone run past you in a full face of slap :rolleyes: I feel sorry for her she is acting like a love sick teenager drying out his flowers to make trinkets. Imagine if they meet and there is no chemistry she is going to be so upset.

Reactions: 3
Imagine seeing someone run past you in a full face of slap :rolleyes: I feel sorry for her she is acting like a love sick teenager drying out his flowers to make trinkets. Imagine if they meet and there is no chemistry she is going to be so upset.
Her and Ed were together from they were teenagers, and it's almost like she doesnt know how to "date" as an adult (which is barely applicable here, as theyve not even met!). Maybe it's a psychological thing🤔 or maybe that's reaching a bit lol but she is literally acting like a teenager, talking to their crush on bebo (anyone remember bebo?! 😄)
I really hope it doesnt end badly for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.