Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say a 14 think she filters lots of her pics and she was 14 plus stone to start with but good for her for the weight loss.....wonder if Mr USA wanted her to lose weight?
Tilly owns whatever size she is that's one thing I always gave her credit for, she's even shared her body when she was a lot bigger..I doubt she's doing this for anyone but herself ..

Reactions: 3
Tilly owns whatever size she is that's one thing I always gave her credit for, she's even shared her body when she was a lot bigger..I doubt she's doing this for anyone but herself ..
I think he has influenced her she has even said he has played a big part in her mind set this time.

I think he has influenced her she has even said he has played a big part in her mind set this time.
She's lost lots of weight before I'm sure she must be feeling great atm ,her other relationships after Ed only lasted for a few months maybe he's giving her something to aim for ..

Reactions: 1
She's lost lots of weight before I'm sure she must be feeling great atm ,her other relationships after Ed only lasted for a few months maybe he's giving her something to aim for ..
Yeah time will tell. She looks great but very tired in my opinion without her make-up. As I said good look to her hope it all works out.

Yeah time will tell. She looks great but very tired in my opinion without her make-up. As I said good look to her hope it all works out.
She's got very protruding eyes makes her look tired if you see her dad she's his image even down to the eyes. I think Athena is going to inherit them as well..

what the hell did I just see? how can she be in such denial? shes hefty again and seems to have stacked lots back on......won't be good for the SW employee status so she claims to still be a 12......then sticks a picture of her in a cozzy in her garden on insta 😌
The word ‘hefty’ cracks me up, my Nan used to say to my brother he’d end up hefty if he didn‘t stay out of the fridge so this made me laugh 😂

what the hell did I just see? how can she be in such denial? shes hefty again and seems to have stacked lots back on......won't be good for the SW employee status so she claims to still be a 12......then sticks a picture of her in a cozzy in her garden on insta 😌
Christ, there’s no way she’s a size 12 with them thighs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Any one here watch The 2 Synberries ? What work do we think Michael has had? Or is it just makeup?He looks so plastic.

Any one here watch The 2 Synberries ? What work do we think Michael has had? Or is it just makeup?He looks so plastic.
One things for sure their not a fan of botox 😂 are you sure they're not a take off of Jane and Charlie. I just watched their latest weigh in vid you'd swear it was chins ,pulling at the Tesco hoodie claiming it's too big exactly like Jane :ROFLMAO: They're the gay version of the Gammons..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe they've removed anything that could incriminate them regarding PIP fraud ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What’s the story with the Budget Slimmers quitting YouTube, is it benefits related?
They did make a very formal announcement about stepping down from their fb page and subsequently would no longer vlog. Dont think they particularly stated a reason, we've just made some comments on here. It is quite possible that benefits could be a thing because anyone with any knowledge of how difficult claiming disability is will know Cath could be seen as bending it somehow. She walks about, goes gold digging or whatever it is they do. Shes a keen gardener and DIY er. 🤷‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 4
Whoever predicted Donna Dyble would be on shakes 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Cambridge!! This is it now!! AND shes becoming a consultant 🤦🏼‍♀️
20200722_191628.jpg

Look at the "before" pic. So obvious she's trying to make herself look worse!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Well we’ll well, what a surprise!! New diet, new sales pitch. The woman has no shame.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.