Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not very often I cut the grass, that's husbands job mainly because i cant be arsed going into the cellar for all the gear. However if I did it I most certainly wouldn't do it in my swimming costume. Must be a warm day in Hull, let me tell you 60 ish miles away it ain't swimming costume weather!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched the Katy Jane Β£land hul and my god how the hell does that women do regular cosmetic face masks? What ever she uses should come with a warning ADDS 10 YEARS!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's not very often I cut the grass, that's husbands job mainly because i cant be arsed going into the cellar for all the gear. However if I did it I most certainly wouldn't do it in my swimming costume. Must be a warm day in Hull, let me tell you 60 ish miles away it ain't swimming costume weather!
I’m all for wearing what you like but that pic was so obviously posted for attention!πŸ˜‚ who the hell would cut their lawn in a bloody swimming costume! I’d be mortified if my neighbours seen me doing that 😬

• Haha
So the travel ban is not from America to the UK as far as I'm aware, so why can't he visit her? Seems odd she will travel to the US alone to meet him? Very creepy....
Also like someone said above its a good cover for him to have a gf who cannot visit
I haven't watched thhe live but I'm shcokedd to hear her blocking people who ask about Trump.. Seriously has she lost the plot

Reactions: 3
I know right!

Reactions: 1
And gained 7st from her lowest weight

The poor neighbours is all I'm going say :oops: size 12 my arse !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m all for wearing what you like but that pic was so obviously posted for attention!πŸ˜‚ who the hell would cut their lawn in a bloody swimming costume! I’d be mortified if my neighbours seen me doing that 😬
Wasn't it just, I think she's got word there's a bit of chat on here about her and she's secretly enjoying. Especially as the gurning is increasing which is mentioned frequently 😬

• Haha
She talked about her wrinkles as well ,she's growing old gracefully :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wasn't it just, I think she's got word there's a bit of chat on here about her and she's secretly enjoying. Especially as the gurning is increasing which is mentioned frequently 😬
I think us talking about her on here makes her feel like celebrity πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚ being up and coming consultant of the year has given her a taste of the limelight 🀣 it's like being snapped by the paparazzi for some gossip magazine!

And gained 7st from her lowest weight

The poor neighbours is all I'm going say :oops: size 12 my arse !
Oh my god! I was hoping someone on here was going to do the math for me. Kate really does have a problem with food . How did she put it all back on? How does she lose a stone in seven days?

Last edited:
I think us talking about her on here makes her feel like celebrity πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚ being up and coming consultant of the year has given her a taste of the limelight 🀣 it's like being snapped by the paparazzi for some gossip magazine!

Oh my god! I was hoping someone on here was going to do the math for me. Kate really does have a problem with food . How did she put it all back on? How does she lose a stone in seven days?
I think the stone in a week isn't her biggest loss in a go. It stops being impressive after the 5th time it happened. I give her credit for her honesty but I just want to see her keep it off now.

Reactions: 2
what the hell did I just see? how can she be in such denial? shes hefty again and seems to have stacked lots back on......won't be good for the SW employee status so she claims to still be a 12......then sticks a picture of her in a cozzy in her garden on insta 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She broke it years ago ,she had a crown or cap on it ...It must have fell off again ,I remember it happened last year too.
I just had one of her vlogs on in the background and thought she sounds funny, turned round to look and had a little chuckle. Shouldn't laugh really πŸ™ŠπŸ˜‚

• Haha
what the hell did I just see? how can she be in such denial? shes hefty again and seems to have stacked lots back on......won't be good for the SW employee status so she claims to still be a 12......then sticks a picture of her in a cozzy in her garden on insta 😌
duck me Tilly might be plastered with make-up and in love with a Trump supporter but she's a true size 12 ,look at tilly compared to her:sneaky: Not that it doesn't matter what size anyone is it's the lying I can't be doing with..

Last edited:
duck me Tilly might be plastered with make-up and in love with a Trump supporter but she's a true size 12 ,look at tilly compared to her:sneaky:
no wonder we only ever see her from the chest up these days.........

• Haha
duck me Tilly might be plastered with make-up and in love with a Trump supporter but she's a true size 12 ,look at tilly compared to her:sneaky:
I would say a 14 think she filters lots of her pics and she was 14 plus stone to start with but good for her for the weight loss.....wonder if Mr USA wanted her to lose weight?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.