Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same, with so much tat everywhere it’s defo a risk. She’s chucking the videos out at the moment she must be trying to gain more followers or something. She is a nice woman but every time she shows her face I feel like her face doesn’t match the voice, she sounds about 75 😂

Haha, no Vicky Mouse is a massive Disney fan x
il check her out

Reactions: 1
I’ve just watched Vicky mouse new video. Her house is a massive fire risk. She just cleaned ( moved things around ) her kitchen and placed a massive tray of autumn tatt onto the top of her electric oven 🙈
She needs to be on the next series of hoarding buried alive ,she's unreal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched Vicky's vid ..OMG ! she needs therapy ,,I counted 21 big bottles of fizzy on the floor (that were in view ,there was more ) and what's with the endless supply of sweets and sugary snacks and deserts ..how many live in the house ? 😂 ..I'll not even mention the clutter 🤦‍♀️ how does she fund all this stuff..

Reactions: 3
Just watched Vicky's vid ..OMG ! she needs therapy ,,I counted 21 big bottles of fizzy on the floor (that were in view ,there was more ) and what's with the endless supply of sweets and sugary snacks and deserts ..how many live in the house ? 😂 ..I'll not even mention the clutter 🤦‍♀️ how does she fund all this stuff..
hording for the second wave?

• Haha
awh maybe i feel bad she never talks about him though weather its his choice or not cant be nice feeling like your just on the sidelines of the family
Yeah, she has always said he didn't want to be on her videos or social media. Is anyone on here on her FB? I wonder if he is on that .

Reactions: 1
Where the devil is Katy Jane these days? She's disappeared off the face of the earth! 🤷‍♀️🤔

Girl Friday has a bit of beef with OK - Doe
Naughty ocado substituted her yoghurt flavours and didnt tell her. Boo hoo, try doing your own shopping😂😂😂😂

Where the devil is Katy Jane these days? She's disappeared off the face of the earth! 🤷‍♀️🤔
I'm sure she'll be back soon with a mane if curls, charity hauls galore and lots of gurning 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
21 😮😮 it does make me laugh the way she says ”the kids” I think they’re college age, they must be pre diabetic with all the sugar she buys 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
21 😮😮 it does make me laugh the way she says ”the kids” I think they’re college age, they must be pre diabetic with all the sugar she buys 😂
I'm sure she's running a corner shop from that kitchen 😂 yeah the bottles had taken over the whole floor space ,why does she feel the need to buy so much stuff ,she's got about half a metre of usable work surface there, the rest is covered in junk.

Reactions: 2
Girl Friday has a bit of beef with OK - Doe
Naughty ocado substituted her yoghurt flavours and didnt tell her. Boo hoo, try doing your own shopping😂😂😂😂
Ocado are really good you get your receipt hours before delivery, also a text. You know exactly what is being delivered with substitutions and missing items. If you don't want the substitutions you can send them back!
Drama queen! :rolleyes:

Ocado are really good you get your receipt hours before delivery, also a text. You know exactly what is being delivered with substitutions and missing items. If you don't want the substitutions you can send them back!
Drama queen! :rolleyes:
She's just being a spoilt brat, showing off.

so been watching vicky mouse whats her story take it she has kids but wow her hauls are just on the next level

also elaine jones puts an s on the end of everything ALDIS ASDAS is it a newcastle thing ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I have seen that print before . Maybe in IKEA or The Range? How much do we think shes making?

Biggest spoilt brat I can think of.

Shes got some serious shopaholic issues.
A fortune ...I'd like to think I'm wrong ,and all those SM posts and vids were genuine and not just to manipulate people into feeling sorry for her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.