Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™ve just sat down with a hot chocolate so about to go and catch up with Vicky mouse. Her videos deserve a gold star award for shock value ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Youโ€™ll not be disappointed ๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 4
Youโ€™ll not be disappointed ๐Ÿ˜…
That sweet buffet- Jesus Iโ€™m speechless. Where the hell does she store everything. They must have a storage hanger somewhere because she literally has a house full of tatt. Iโ€™ve only bought two small tree decorations this year. Two decorations. I treated myself to some from fortnum and mason. Yes pricey but less is more and I would rather have quality over tatt.

Reactions: 5
That sweet buffet- Jesus Iโ€™m speechless. Where the hell does she store everything. They must have a storage hanger somewhere because she literally has a house full of tatt. Iโ€™ve only bought two small tree decorations this year. Two decorations. I treated myself to some from fortnum and mason. Yes pricey but less is more and I would rather have quality over tatt.
I honestly don't know where she would store everything .She put a Costco haul up and even more sweets and treats included in that ,I'm sure she's a very caring person she's deff a" giver" but lord that clutter would drive me insane.She's got hooks in the kitchen that she's piled stockings and decs on and there's just so much stuff you can't really tell what things are like they're piled on top of each other. I don't even know how she bakes or how they would fit round the table there's so much stuff everywhere including a Christmas tree at the side of the fridge...she really needs to curb her tatt addiction .I can't wait to see her upstairs tree and decs it wouldn't surprise me if she's got the bathroom decorated aswell.

that sweet buffet Vicky mouse has done is unreal, must have cost a fortune and how much sugar??? im new to her channel, will they eat all that? they'll all have diabetes!!! and don't get me started on that tree, it looks like someone covered it in glue then rolled it round a few garden centre xmas displays a few times, she seems nice but holy moly all that clutter makes my teeth itch!
I'm new to Vicky Mouse her hauls make my teeth bloody ache ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ

• Haha
Omg Vicky Mouse... her voice irritates the tits off me, her stupid waving hand bothers me and where does she get the money from to buy all the tat the world has on offer ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ her house is an absolute shambles n I dont know how shes not embarrassed to show this utter tit!!

Reactions: 3
'So stinking cute'. Piss off Vicky, I don't know why I watch her. She irritates the tit out of me ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
How does she function in that kitchen with so much clutter everywhere? she's made it look like those super fussy christmas displays at garden centres, I don't get how she can cook and prep food etc, i'd feel claustrophobic in her house.....and sick from all the sweets and snacks everywhere! her shopping hauls must cost a fortune!

Reactions: 2
I've watched a few of her tacky hauls... never gives a tally or shows a receipt...

Anyone know where kate sw have gone
She hasn't put anything up in ages but Edith's SM is active .

How does she function in that kitchen with so much clutter everywhere? she's made it look like those super fussy christmas displays at garden centres, I don't get how she can cook and prep food etc, i'd feel claustrophobic in her house.....and sick from all the sweets and snacks everywhere! her shopping hauls must cost a fortune!
Think of the dust accumulating on all that tatt ,no bloody wonder she always sounds wheezy.

• Haha
Think of the dust accumulating on all that tatt ,no bloody wonder she always sounds wheezy.
I'm so glad to find a thread where people are discussing this woman's obsessive consumerism. I've watched her on and off for a while and the whole channel has descended into an endless cycle of buying tat to fill the house with seasonal decor in order to provide content. The amount of advertising breaks in the vlogs is getting ridiculous and the number of #gifted/#ad videos is steadily growing. And the obsession with all things American is an absolute snorefest: trash bags, sodas, chips ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜– when she just means bin bags, lemonade and crisps ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

And yes, surely the house is a mass of lint, dust and glitter embedded into every nook and cranny - but she wonders why she's still waking up in November feeling 'snuffly' from allergies? ๐Ÿ™„ It's DUST and FLUFF, woman! Stop stocking up on cheap antihistamines in Poundland and just declutter that entire house ๐Ÿ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How does vicky mouse have the money to buy so much crap
It must be via "hubby"s salary - whose job she is ridiculously and suspiciously vague about. All she'd say during lockdown was that he was still working "keepin' tha lights on, so ta speak" ๐Ÿค” If he was classed as a key worker, wouldn't you be proud? Where's the shame in saying he's an HGV driver, or a rig worker or something? It makes me think he does something that could be classed as controversial - like contract security ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” I dunno... I just think it's odd she doesn't just explain why he's always overseas. People usually use international travel in their job as a reason to brag.

Last edited:
I'm so glad to find a thread where people are discussing this woman's obsessive consumerism. I've watched her on and off for a while and the whole channel has descended into an endless cycle of buying tat to fill the house with seasonal decor in order to provide content. The amount of advertising breaks in the vlogs is getting ridiculous and the number of #gifted/#ad videos is steadily growing. And the obsession with all things American is an absolute snorefest: trash bags, sodas, chips ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜– when she just means bin bags, lemonade and crisps ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

And yes, surely the house is a mass of lint, dust and glitter embedded into every nook and cranny - but she wonders why she's still waking up in November feeling 'snuffly' from allergies? ๐Ÿ™„ It's DUST and FLUFF, woman! Stop stocking up on cheap antihistamines in Poundland and just declutter that entire house ๐Ÿ˜‘
OMG ! what's her latest vid I felt suffocated watching it . Every nook a cranny is filled with something and scented candles and airfresheners everywhere any wonder she can't breathe .I was right she has decorated the bathroom who even does that and her bedroom is a shrine to Mickey Mouse there's no way my husband would sleep in a bed like that ๐Ÿ˜‚ it's more for a child or teen.

It must be via "hubby"s salary - whose job she is ridiculously and suspiciously vague about. All she'd say during lockdown was that he was still working "keepin' tha lights on, so ta speak" ๐Ÿค” If he was classed as a key worker, wouldn't you be proud? Where's the shame in saying he's an HGV driver, or a rig worker or something? It makes me think he does something that could be classed as controversial - like contract security ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” I dunno... I just think it's odd she doesn't just explain why he's always overseas. People usually use international travel in their job as a reason to brag.
Maybe he's a spy๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
whats everyones thoughts on sarah sw shes alwayss saying she never has eaten unhealthy but gained 2 stone u dont do that from eating salads ?

Reactions: 1
Who's that? Tell me...
suprised you not heard of her shes in with the likes of kate sw bayles etc she has a channel sarah sw slimming world on youtube she started her journey at around 13 stone i believe and constantly would say she never ate unhealthy etc which to me is a load of bs u dont gain 2 stone ( she went from 11 to 13) from eating not healthy even if you eat healthy and then snack a bit your mainley still maintain it just irritates me how she clearly lied about her diet she also said shes gained 6lbs since april but in her videos her face looks huge compared to older ones

OMG ! what's her latest vid I felt suffocated watching it . Every nook a cranny is filled with something and scented candles and airfresheners everywhere any wonder she can't breathe .I was right she has decorated the bathroom who even does that and her bedroom is a shrine to Mickey Mouse there's no way my husband would sleep in a bed like that ๐Ÿ˜‚ it's more for a child or teen.

Maybe he's a spy๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Just caught up, bloody hell I love Christmas but never seen anything like it ๐Ÿคฃ. My husband wouldnโ€™t either, think heโ€™d feel suffocated by all the tat, so would I. It must take her ages to put it all out. Her engagement is massive, she gets loads of comments and views on her videos, loads more than the likes of Gammons!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.