Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Her last video apparently got deleted by YouTube.... Is it because they don't like ppl bullshitting their audience perhaps???
Maybe because she was advertising her business and not declaring it as an AD as per ,,hopefully more of her subs are seeing through her bullshit and reporting her

• Heart
Reactions: 5

monga

VIP Member
You would think so, I do get the feeling though that “the kids” do fuck all, they’re probably in a sugar coma 🤣
Her daughter has her own channel she said ? I know she makes jewelry and has an Insta business page ,but jeez the amount of sweet stuff she buys is insane she must have a big family to consume it all.

suprised you not heard of her shes in with the likes of kate sw bayles etc she has a channel sarah sw slimming world on youtube she started her journey at around 13 stone i believe and constantly would say she never ate unhealthy etc which to me is a load of bs u dont gain 2 stone ( she went from 11 to 13) from eating not healthy even if you eat healthy and then snack a bit your mainley still maintain it just irritates me how she clearly lied about her diet she also said shes gained 6lbs since april but in her videos her face looks huge compared to older ones
She looks as though she's gained about 4st you're right her face is huge compared to what it was .She's another that's very patronizing I don't like her .

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Girl Friday has a bit of beef with OK - Doe
Naughty ocado substituted her yoghurt flavours and didnt tell her. Boo hoo, try doing your own shopping😂😂😂😂

Where the devil is Katy Jane these days? She's disappeared off the face of the earth! 🤷‍♀️🤔
I'm sure she'll be back soon with a mane if curls, charity hauls galore and lots of gurning 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
I forgot Angie used to be known as msgypseyesmerelda 😂
what's wrong with these lot that they think names like that are cute or funny?? 😂 bloody fopperholic needs to change hers too, she used to finish her vlogs by saying "happy fopping" fopping is slang for wanking!!

• Haha

Canklesshankles

Why does Katy Jayne seem like she's always on the edge of a breakdown. Smiling away like she's had tablets but she can't hide the resentment bubbling underneath. Is she in her 50s 🤔

• Haha

Dannie

Chatty Member
You’ll not be disappointed 😅
That sweet buffet- Jesus I’m speechless. Where the hell does she store everything. They must have a storage hanger somewhere because she literally has a house full of tatt. I’ve only bought two small tree decorations this year. Two decorations. I treated myself to some from fortnum and mason. Yes pricey but less is more and I would rather have quality over tatt.

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
Vicky Mouse must spend about a grand a month on food, probably about £250 of that is on sweets for the “kids” 🤣.
i do like her, she’s a nice woman I wonder where she stores all the stuff in that house 🙈
I think she just stores it in piles all over her house from what you can see in her videos.

Kate's back. But nothing to do with weight loss.

Attachments

monga

VIP Member
She looks and sounds like a broken woman, having had an eating disorder My heart literally goes out to her ... when your in the grips of it, it’s so bloody hard a) to get anyone to listen to you and b) to actually get the help you need... but she needs proper help SW just screws with your already fuddled head even more
I watched a bit of her live earlier she said she either binges or starves there's no inbetween ,I hope she does seek help she's obviously very unhappy.

Last edited:

lexiloo

VIP Member
just watched hey bayles xmas eve box vlog, she did herself one and put loads in it, I just don't get that, I do one for my kids, i've seen some people do a family one with xmas dvd, popcorn, chocolate, pjs etc but the fact she's bought every item so knows what's in there yet is still super excited to open it on xmas eve really made me chuckle

• Haha
  • Heart

Rosieposey

VIP Member
She couldn't cope with the actual work of a teacher. Does she even still work in that charity shop?
No I think she finished there as they had to close due to lockdown and I'm fairly sure she has said she won the returning. No doubt that's why shes increased her boring output and on her channel.

Can you choose either on the NHS? She would definitely need more support than shes getting.

Anyone think Tracy Mouse needs to introduce her son to Slimming World?View attachment 218507
First time I saw him I thought it was rag and bone man it whatever he's called 🤣🤣

• Haha

Theboredone

Girl Friday has a bit of beef with OK - Doe
Naughty ocado substituted her yoghurt flavours and didnt tell her. Boo hoo, try doing your own shopping😂😂😂😂
Ocado are really good you get your receipt hours before delivery, also a text. You know exactly what is being delivered with substitutions and missing items. If you don't want the substitutions you can send them back!
Drama queen! :rolleyes:

Sara_M

VIP Member
Did she? I know she sent Debbie some clothes and she sent Tim with Tat money to get an MOT. She was one of the many victims of the Budget Scroungers scrounging. But I'm surprised she sent Chins anything. Didn't Jane Day slag off the Silmcon crew especially Jane when she did her be brave half naked video ?
She used to send Donna Dyble stuff too.
Yeah, shes went at the slimcon crew quite a few times. They get all ragin about it, acting all cryptic, as they do 😂. Not a Jane Day fan but, at least youd know where you stand with her lol (unlike the rest of them!)

• Haha

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Whoever predicted Donna Dyble would be on shakes 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Cambridge!! This is it now!! AND shes becoming a consultant 🤦🏼‍♀️
View attachment 189585
Look at the "before" pic. So obvious she's trying to make herself look worse!!
Bit late to the party with the Cambridge diet isn’t she?🤣 (bit like me to this thread!)
How long before she’s crying throughout a whole vlog because she’s gained all the weight back again plus another 2 stone!

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
so been watching vicky mouse whats her story take it she has kids but wow her hauls are just on the next level

also elaine jones puts an s on the end of everything ALDIS ASDAS is it a newcastle thing ?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
OMG ! what's her latest vid I felt suffocated watching it . Every nook a cranny is filled with something and scented candles and airfresheners everywhere any wonder she can't breathe .I was right she has decorated the bathroom who even does that and her bedroom is a shrine to Mickey Mouse there's no way my husband would sleep in a bed like that 😂 it's more for a child or teen.

Maybe he's a spy🤣🤣
Just caught up, bloody hell I love Christmas but never seen anything like it 🤣. My husband wouldn’t either, think he’d feel suffocated by all the tat, so would I. It must take her ages to put it all out. Her engagement is massive, she gets loads of comments and views on her videos, loads more than the likes of Gammons!

• Haha