Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NighttimeNurse

Exactly.

My biggest gripe is the self-centeredness and lack of self-awareness of it all.

Step 1 - Set up a channel to help them with their weight loss journey
Step 2 - Get some good feedback from followers, comments etc, and lose weight
Step 3 - Be mislead into thinking that people care about their entire lives, rather than the weight loss
Step 4 - Post other aspects of their lives, or hold Q&As/Ask me anything, etc
Step 5 - The slimming starts to take a back seat
Step 6 - They get negative comments on aspects of their lives which have nothing to do with slimming
Step 7 - They start to go off plan and gain weight
Step 8 - They say that the original plan they were on isn't working and try something else
Step 9 - They wonder why the negative feedback rises, along with their weight gain
Step 10 - The channel loses its original focus, there's some big row and the person is never seen again!

Reactions: 6

Rosieposey

VIP Member
How does she live like that ? she said her wrapping station was looking a bit bare after she'd used most of it on the presents...had she her eyes closed when she was looking at it 😂 and why the need to order so much veg for a small family like that .She must think she's American everything is supersized there and she had the cheek to say she couldn't wrap the t-shirts in paper because of her OCD that clearly doesn't extend to tidiness,she was even glorifying a primark bag ffs .Seems she's a use for everything.
WTF is with everything being a station all of a sudden??? My hot choc station aka the kettle. My wrapping station aka my ironing board! Am I missing out or what???

• Haha

kadykal95

Chatty Member
I can't believe she has the balls to put that video up when she's only been a consultant for about 5 minutes and is no where near target weight. Come and preach at me when your a size 10 Donna and have maintained it for years.

• Haha
I always feel a bit sorry for Debbie ... she’s as dull as ditch water but I find her inoffensive, she always comes across as though she married Andrew because she thought she couldn’t do any better ... then imagine you settled for that to find he’d been messaging other women.
I personally think she’s honest and just trying to do her best dealing with her lot...
Out of all of these you tubing instagraming sw’ers she is definitely the best of the bunch...

TheDuchess

Chatty Member
Tracy Mouse complaining that people aren’t following the markers on the floors, wearing masks or respecting social distancing.

Emmmmmmm Tracy love, do you not remembering breaking lockdown rules to mingle with two other households indoors when your grandson was born? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
The stuff of nightmares ...add Debbie and Jane Day to mix and it's a full blown sleep paralysis episode 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

monga

VIP Member
Surely she can’t say she’s losing weight if she’s not, we’ve all got eyes and will be able to see 👀
Is she Jane Gammons 2nd?
Didn't she contort her face to make it look like she had 6 chins and use an old pic when she was at her heaviest .I wouldn't believe her unless I saw a live weigh in ,she was never a big loser even when she was doing SW 💯 I think they're all a Janey when there's money to be made..

I really hope she gets the help she needs. I was quite worried about her last night.
She's just been on her stories she still doesn't seem great ,very weepie.. she's doing a live around 8 she said..she said she was just going to have a meal potatoes carrot and skinless chicken not an " on plan " meal to her 🤷‍♀️
She looks and sounds like a broken woman, having had an eating disorder My heart literally goes out to her ... when your in the grips of it, it’s so bloody hard a) to get anyone to listen to you and b) to actually get the help you need... but she needs proper help SW just screws with your already fuddled head even more

Charmed40

Chatty Member
'So stinking cute'. Piss off Vicky, I don't know why I watch her. She irritates the shit out of me 🙄🙄🙈

• Haha

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
donna dybles new video how i became a 1:1 consultant before it even starts i can feel its going to be a big MLM pitch
or will it be a rant about that rachel person lets find out

hey everyone as promised im here to tell you how i became a consultant pretty sure no one asked but k donna

so 1;1 charge you 50 pound to do training to see who is serious or not really ? would a legit company charge you to train?

had to turn off i know donna is stupid but jesus so u pay 50 pound to train u then have to buy an esstianls kit for 200 but get the 50 pound knocked off so 150 in total to set up a business ''very cheap'' i had to turn off cant believe she can not see its an MLM either that or she knows it is and just pure stupid

''''direct sales'' noo donna its an MLM

Last edited:

Miss polar

VIP Member
is Jane Gammons still the same size? I’m afraid to look😮 I’m working my way through SW videos that I haven’t watched for ages
Haven’t got to her yet!
Next on my list is Jane Day! Such fun lol.

Miss polar

VIP Member
I came across Friday finds recently. She has to be one of the the dullest u tubers I’ve come across in ages,- and there are plenty to choose from! 😫WTF

I'm not much of a bread eater but Angie seems to buy a white loaf every week. Is a whole loaf of bread excessive for a single person? Seems quite a lot to me, especially a white loaf!
I like Angie, but she sure buys a load of shit food!

• Haha

Charmed40

Chatty Member
Ok, so Katy is hard up as is most of us living in this shit storm. Rewind 12 months. Endless bragging about buying this and that. Now living off basic branding and clearly heavier. No judgement, I'm the same mate. Just admit, don't skirt around the fact.
Vickie fucking mouse. I'm 41, no way you're 43. I have seen so many hoarders in my time as an OT and she definitely is. How do they polish that pile of shite?
Well done Debbie, take a breather. You are the most genuine one even if your voice irritates me.
They're all piling it on, such fantastic roll models for their followers.
Tan, I'm missing the filth! Hurry up and get back girl 🤢🤢😛

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
If you acknowledge Katy Jayne's starting weight was over 18 stone she may have put some weight back on but is a long way from putting in all back on, and in so many cases (looking at you Gammons).

KJ shows her shopping hauls, she stresses her husband and boys have no weight issues and buys pork pies, sausage rolls, crisps and sweets galore for them.

It must be a lot of temptation if your willpower is sagging.

Call me a mean mum but when my boys were small they got a good sized evening meal. If they said they were hungry after they had two choices, toast or weetabix. Hardly gruel, but decent sustenance if truly hungry.
Katy Jayne is going down the Gammons route ,deluding herself she's a size 12 and flogging giant boxes of sweet goodies accompanied by her son . She's far changed from what she was in terms of SW. I don't know how long her group members will take her seriously for if she stays on that road..Do as I say ,but not as I do ..comes to mind..

FavouriteChild

VIP Member
Anyone else watch Lisa Snow AKA Fatdogpenguin on Ebay justifying her shocking markups in her latest video by claiming shes saving them from landfill. No lisa you are not, you are stopping someone with a small budget than you from getting good quality clothing at a reasonable price. Your not doing the charity shop or the world a favour your just lining your own pocket! Also couldn't help but lol at her back tracking and lying about the work shes done on items and the price she paid . Lastly how the helk can she claim something has only been worn once? How can she know.

TheDuchess

Chatty Member
It's not very often I cut the grass, that's husbands job mainly because i cant be arsed going into the cellar for all the gear. However if I did it I most certainly wouldn't do it in my swimming costume. Must be a warm day in Hull, let me tell you 60 ish miles away it ain't swimming costume weather!
I’m all for wearing what you like but that pic was so obviously posted for attention!😂 who the hell would cut their lawn in a bloody swimming costume! I’d be mortified if my neighbours seen me doing that 😬

• Haha