Slimming World Youtubers #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Jane Day buy eld Gammons a coat once?
Did she? I know she sent Debbie some clothes and she sent Tim with Tat money to get an MOT. She was one of the many victims of the Budget Scroungers scrounging. But I'm surprised she sent Chins anything. Didn't Jane Day slag off the Silmcon crew especially Jane when she did her be brave half naked video ?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She's still a big fan of Debbie going by her latest vid just watched about 5 mins ( was enough) she's changing the name of the channel ..I feel cheated I didn't know she had WLS 😂 it's a wonder she hasn't been called out on it !
Not sure if she had it and put some weight on and then joined SW don't know that connection. Yes she is a Debbie fan, she was big in with the budget scroungers also. Think she regularly sent them stuff when they were on the beg.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sure if she had it and put some weight on and then joined SW don't know that connection. Yes she is a Debbie fan, she was big in with the budget scroungers also. Think she regularly sent them stuff when they were on the beg.
She's like one would look for it back off you if you got on the wrong side of her 😂

• Haha
Did she? I know she sent Debbie some clothes and she sent Tim with Tat money to get an MOT. She was one of the many victims of the Budget Scroungers scrounging. But I'm surprised she sent Chins anything. Didn't Jane Day slag off the Silmcon crew especially Jane when she did her be brave half naked video ?
She used to send Donna Dyble stuff too.
Yeah, shes went at the slimcon crew quite a few times. They get all ragin about it, acting all cryptic, as they do 😂. Not a Jane Day fan but, at least youd know where you stand with her lol (unlike the rest of them!)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i know she gained weight and refused to do video till she was back in target which i thought was a bit dramatic at the time

so who thinks angie walton fell off CC no update and she seemed to be quite miffed in her last one about sharing everything and not wanting to film What i eat in a days and ''forgetting to film'' which in their terms means i stuffed my face ? never used to follow her much but after a binge watch im invested think she intrigues me because shes so diffrent to the others

i know she gained weight and refused to do video till she was back in target which i thought was a bit dramatic at the time
I'm surprised she's only 9st 3 she's looking bigger from the last time I watched her she must have been in 8st bracket back then. I'd no idea she was that slim..

Reactions: 3
I'm surprised she's only 9st 3 she's looking bigger from the last time I watched her she must have been in 8st bracket back then. I'd no idea she was that slim..
yeah i know she looked bigger i thought i jst thought it was odd she made a song and dance about no video til back in target im suprised she goes to lose weight as 8 stone is quite small

Reactions: 2
im not a fan of Jane day, she bores me rigid but I do love how she calls a spade a spade, this is the vlog she calls a lot of the other SW vloggers out for doing ads, affiliate links and hauls etc, the comment sections is funny, scroll right down to see kate SW and Katy Jane having their say oh and girl friday too, its entertaining for sure ;)

im not a fan of Jane day, she bores me rigid but I do love how she calls a spade a spade, this is the vlog she calls a lot of the other SW vloggers out for doing ads, affiliate links and hauls etc, the comment sections is funny, scroll right down to see kate SW and Katy Jane having their say oh and girl friday too, its entertaining for sure ;)

Briliant love it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I love her responses to all the comments !

OMG her reply to Katy Jayne was brilliant- I don't even watch you! Shes lethal! Disappointed gammon and grim didnt reply 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
OMG her reply to Katy Jayne was brilliant- I don't even watch you! Shes lethal! Disappointed gammon and grim didnt reply 🤣🤣🤣
They spent HOURS on Instagram live almost in tears about it. At one point Helen had Jarad crying for attention in the background ignoring him all the time. It was quite disturbing. The crying went on for two lives in a row until Gav came home. .

• Wow
They spent HOURS on Instagram live almost in tears about it. At one point Helen had Jarad crying for attention in the background ignoring him all the time. It was quite disturbing. The crying on for two lives in a row until Gav came home. .
really 😅 I thought Kate gave her a good ole bashing didn’t think she was like that at all 😯

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.