Slimming world Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's got a self harm issue too. Oh dear.
She has a consultant, surely there should be some sort of safeguarding! Mind you the consultant is 3 stone away from goal so who knows what standards there are!

Reactions: 1
She has a consultant, surely there should be some sort of safeguarding! Mind you the consultant is 3 stone away from goal so who knows what standards there are!
Exactly, it’s absolutely shocking that no one is stepping in. She needs an intervention, I really worry for her. Wonder what her partner and family make of it all? If someone I loved was eating those meals I would be so worried. So many of these SW accounts develop disordered eating, whether it’s really restricting like she is or bingeing then gaining it all back. It’s really sad.

Reactions: 1
Exactly, it’s absolutely shocking that no one is stepping in. She needs an intervention, I really worry for her. Wonder what her partner and family make of it all? If someone I loved was eating those meals I would be so worried. So many of these SW accounts develop disordered eating, whether it’s really restricting like she is or bingeing then gaining it all back. It’s really sad.
I read a post this week about someone talking about slimming world and their eating disorder. Frightening how common it seems to be.

Reactions: 2
I’m a binger thanks to SW. Gained all but 1st back. Desperate to get hold of it but they won’t get a penny of mine again.

Reactions: 6
Nobody stepped in for me. I was praised for losing big numbers EVERY week. They don’t actually have nutritional training, knowledge on balanced regular eating or the tools to spot this type of thing. SW is a money making scheme that leeches off of vulnerable desperate over weight people. I know I’m generalising about all “consultants” but I honestly haven’t got a good thing to say about SW and the cunts who promote it as a “lifestyle”.

I now suffer with a severe ED. I don’t blame SW for my ED but I do believe they triggered it within me. They promote binge eating on “free foods” and heavily restrict groups like fats and sugars. This is an ED waiting to happen in someone who already struggles with weight/body image/food.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It would be great if there was a support group for health living/eating disorder recovery that was accessible like SW is. Have to say I agree the people struggling many of them clearly have untreated binge eating disorder and restrictive eating disorders.

Reactions: 5
Anyone follow adaywithlisa?
18.4k followers.. never gets more than 60 likes on a picture.. someone’s been buying followers 😂😂😂😂

I really love emma_tonks84, frankees.world, lifting.with.laura.

cannot stand.. harry pickard, princess planning(don’t mind her as a person but too much flogging of the tat) keepingupwithkirstylea, keeping up with Katee and keepingkate! Also Gemmab.slimming is awful... just different angles.. loses 1lb puts another one on the following week. She started off genuine and now Just wants the followers and freebies!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I've never seen a consultant at goal weight. They preach but are always big from what I've seen.

Reactions: 7
ive just looked her up, very scary to see how tiny she is. She looks unwell

One person who annoys me is that the littlelifeofshazzap. No idea why but her eyebrows annoy me lol

Reactions: 3
I used to follow joyfuljens_sw_journey

she’s seems obsessed and a bit disordered. Like she can’t can weight and everything revolves around food

Daily__danielle
lost loads on sw.. piled it back on and more.. got engaged.. ranted to everyone with how much she is going to lose For the wedding and How good she will look slim on her wedding day.. didn’t lose any weigh (looked good but her dress didn’t do her favours)
shes is still going on about weight loss and slimming her face in pictures

Anyone following HannahSlimmingMummy? Seems her threads on here get closed. But what is with her eye makeup today, she’s so desperate to be a YouTuber. Clearly never going back to her job that she was hardly ever at!

Reactions: 2
Anyone following HannahSlimmingMummy? Seems her threads on here get closed. But what is with her eye makeup today, she’s so desperate to be a YouTuber. Clearly never going back to her job that she was hardly ever at!
Not sure who this is and can’t find her account? Z

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.