Slimming world Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone following HannahSlimmingMummy? Seems her threads on here get closed. But what is with her eye makeup today, she’s so desperate to be a YouTuber. Clearly never going back to her job that she was hardly ever at!
Threads that mention accounts with under 10,000 followers get closed on Tattle so we can’t mention her here

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Threads that mention accounts with under 10,000 followers get closed on Tattle so we can’t mention her here
I feel like she used to have more but made a new account. She had a thread on GG and got absolutely ripped to shreds. Remember the photo shoot in the conservatory, her pregnant and in a bikini and him shirtless as always. It was so bizarre. She’s definitely changed a lot over the past few years, lest whinging but now desperate to be on YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Clare Louise O’Hara grinds on me ‘starting the week with a get tit done attitude’ cringeworthy.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow shifted the fat with lauren? She’s lost over 13 stone which is amazing but she’s clearly gained an eating disorder. She eats plates of literally just veg (sometimes with a little cottage cheese 🤢), some of her main meals will not even be 150 calories and today she has posted she’s buzzing about her snack of dry shredded wheat with muller light and fruit on the side, wtf? I’m actually concerned for her but she gets salty when people post genuine concerned comments. If you’re going to starve yourself that’s one thing but I think if you have a large following you should be under a moral obligation not to broadcast it.
only just started following her.. concerned by all her self harm scars, she looks dreadfully thin also

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Clare Louise O’Hara grinds on me ‘starting the week with a get tit done attitude’ cringeworthy.
Also thinks she’s a fitness guru, did a live with a PT, form totally off, doing exercises too quickly and wrong. These people instantly feel like they can upload fitness related content when they can barely lift a weight

I feel like she used to have more but made a new account. She had a thread on GG and got absolutely ripped to shreds. Remember the photo shoot in the conservatory, her pregnant and in a bikini and him shirtless as always. It was so bizarre. She’s definitely changed a lot over the past few years, lest whinging but now desperate to be on YouTube.
Yes I thought that might be who it was! But the user name given here is too small to mention

Does anybody follow lucywhartonsw? She lost 4.5 stone in 8 months to hit target and has managed to keep it off. She does follow the plan correctly and understands about calories.

I used to find her quite funny but then she always comes on her stories, swears loads, even in front of her two young children (she even swears at them), never seems to stick a brush through her hair.

Reactions: 3
Does anybody follow lucywhartonsw? She lost 4.5 stone in 8 months to hit target and has managed to keep it off. She does follow the plan correctly and understands about calories.

I used to find her quite funny but then she always comes on her stories, swears loads, even in front of her two young children (she even swears at them), never seems to stick a brush through her hair.
I really like her, she does get a little boring sometimes. Has she left the bank to be a consultant now?

I really like her, she does get a little boring sometimes. Has she left the bank to be a consultant now?
I did like her but it started to really annoy me the way she spoke in front of her children. There’s no need to use the language she uses constantly (I also have a habit of dropping a duck sake here and there, but I wouldn’t swear in front of my 2 year old, or all about stories - especially if I was an ‘influencer’) Yeah she did. She said Anth makes enough money offshore for her to leave work and stay at home. Then they were saving money due to the boys not working. But she’s studying to be an accountant so I’m sure she won’t let her training go to waste. Don’t really think a Slimming World Consultant will be a job she could do for the forseeable.

Looks like she's got a self harm issue too. Oh dear.
What’s her account name? I couldn’t find her

There’s a few accounts I can’t stand that constantly post about JD seasonings and diff ads!! Makes me laugh when someone has over 10k followers and I think oooh they must of done well.. go and look and they’ve lost 10lb. Which no offence to them is great, but they must be begging for followers

Does anyone follow gemmab.slimming? Her constant pouting and peace signs on her story annoyed me so much. I had to unfollow her, she loves herself too much 😆

Does anyone follow gemmab.slimming? Her constant pouting and peace signs on her story annoyed me so much. I had to unfollow her, she loves herself too much 😆
She’s unbelievable. Another one who used to follow/unfollow before she was big!
I said before how she’s brought followers... I fail to see how she’s lost any weight either?! She looks bigger!!! And now she’s being sent free stuff... makes me so angry!

She’s unbelievable. Another one who used to follow/unfollow before she was big!
I said before how she’s brought followers... I fail to see how she’s lost any weight either?! She looks bigger!!! And now she’s being sent free stuff... makes me so angry!
i thought this the other day!! She doesn’t look like she’s lost at all! Every other day she is always eating excessively and defends it as ‘off plan!!’ And ‘gotta treat yourself!!’ So that probably explains why 😆

Her constant not declaring ads is more annoying every post is an AD or AFF yet she never puts it in her stories another Harry Pickard in the making annoying AF!! and talk about ego this girl has got some and more. And how come she is always ordering new clothes she is a student?? bet that's all her undeclared ads money 😤

Where are her scars? She never shows her arms and her legs are loose skin not not scars I don’t think?
There is an photo of her in a dress and they are on her legs. As a ex self harmer myself, they aren’t new but not that old either as the scars are very red/purple still.

Her constant not declaring ads is more annoying every post is an AD or AFF yet she never puts it in her stories another Harry Pickard in the making annoying AF!! and talk about ego this girl has got some and more. And how come she is always ordering new clothes she is a student?? bet that's all her undeclared ads money 😤
So true! She needs reporting. I don’t understand why people would want her advertising stuff.. the ad for this cracked me up!!!
5C223FF9-F42B-4D23-8F60-7C52A46409CA.jpeg

There is an photo of her in a dress and they are on her legs. As a ex self harmer myself, they aren’t new but not that old either as the scars are very red/purple still.
I must have missed the one you mean but I haven’t seen many of her posts come up on my timeline lately. I’m an ex self harmer too, but have only noticed the folds of loose skin before. I hope she gets the help she needs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.