Slimming world Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can I see? Her profile is private and im confused!?!
I didn’t realise she had gone private. I don’t want to share the screenshots as they discuss domestic abuse and these have already been sent to her partner which could have serious consequences for her. I don’t want to add fuel to it. I was originally discussing it as I am deeply concerned for the girl. Whilst knowing that the accusations she’s made and the way she has said it could all be exaggerated or posts for attention.

Reactions: 3
Kels account is private now so you probably won't be able to see

Slightly off topic but how annoying are all these people spamming Facebook groups with their Instagram pages!
Chloe Todd is one of the worst for this and if she thinks her page represents slimming world she's a nutter, she binges and then starves herself over and over again

Does anyone follow lrns.journey ?? Used to be slimming world but then moved into something else I think. She always goes on about using sunbeds but her skin looks awfully sun damaged 😩 the thought of it makes me itch!!

Does anyone follow lrns.journey ?? Used to be slimming world but then moved into something else I think. She always goes on about using sunbeds but her skin looks awfully sun damaged 😩 the thought of it makes me itch!!
Also another one who has been trying to loose weight for year yet never does...

I’m seeing a lot of @HealthandGainz at the moment and the guy just screams creep. He keeps posting suggestive comments from women and talking about how he has to be ‘PG’ now and not as sexual anymore. His constant selfies are grim and he’s always bleating on about needing more followers He’s another one using the weight loss community for his ego

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I don't know who is who, but talking about small private accounts is offlimits. Thanks

Reactions: 1
They need to big enough to make a living out of social media. At least 10k followers, but so many can just buy that so they need engagement to match that.

Closing this thread as it's too difficult to mod, create individual threads for people.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.