Slimming world Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why progress_and_prosecco is so popular? The social side I get she is very active and tries to motivate everyone but for her own diet she is a complete failure why would you take advice from someone like that?
Probably because she drinks alot and eats shite. Makes people feel better if they do that also, kinda like justifies their behaviour. Sometimes perfection makes people feel tit. I like a balance between the two lol

I like Sophiejude. She was annoying with the skinny coffee phase but now that's gone she's OK. She shares some lovely recipes if you scroll back. I don't think she's been fully on plan for a while but seems like she's getting back into it aswell. Plus her little girl is bloody adorable.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow Claire Louise O’Hara? She used to be called slimming world mum of 1, she’s done really well with her weight loss but she does my head in, she talks crap on her stories. She is a good Mum though. Does anyone know what happened with her fella Dave, he just stopped appearing on stories etc then a few months later she said they’d split up. She’s since said her little boy doesn’t see his Dad

Oh my god.... Kerrie has to be one of the most annoying 😂 flits from one diet to another... ridiculous cryptic quote posts about how hard her life is. Take a look at yourself, you have your health, a little family & a job. There are people who would kill for those things. Moan moan moan about her weight.... but the pictures she posts of her food is never healthy. Always white bread, never a vegetable in sight, never a piece of fruit to be seen. She’s not going to lose any of the weight she bleats about eating dominos!!

sorry, she just irritates me so much 😂 I actually unfollowed yesterday, she does nothing to help herself and all these things she moans about
Kerrie is so woah is me ! She needs to get a grip there are a lot of worse off people then her

I've noticed alot of the weight lose instagrammers are changing their names cause it 'doesn't fit with their brand anymore' or some similar lies- blatantly for more begs

Reactions: 1
Kerrie is so woah is me ! She needs to get a grip there are a lot of worse off people then her
100%.... one day she’s all “learning to love the skin I’m in” the next it’s some cryptic tit about bettering herself and losing weight. She does need to get a grip, she seems very ungrateful for the things she has

• Heart
I have a SW insta and I keep it real 100%. Ive found a few friends on there that I’ve found it helpful! But there are a few people who are in it for the fame. 15k+ followers and only follow 200/300 back? Constant AD’s, partnerships & ‘falling off the wagon’.
Jack towers had a thread about himself also, you should all read that, especially if you contributed to his ‘weight loss surgery’

100%.... one day she’s all “learning to love the skin I’m in” the next it’s some cryptic tit about bettering herself and losing weight. She does need to get a grip, she seems very ungrateful for the things she has
I’m a single parent to a a special needs boy! Our life has been up turned! Lock down has been a real struggle for him and life is really tough at the moment but I don’t go on social media whinging about it. I just get on with it not looking for sympathy but Kerrie just stop moaning and deal with your normal parental issues!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What does everyone think of swrosssmith?

I think he's done amazingly well, but a tiny part of me thinks that he knows and plays on the fact that he is good looking. Some of the comments from female Slimming Worlders to him are cringe AF!

Reactions: 6
I do SW and have lost 13 stone at my most (currently lost 10st 7lbs and working on the rest but not too bothered about the weight to be honest, more about the body now).

I wouldn't be following any of those instagram accounts to be honest! I think a lot are kidding themselves that a syn free meal is good for them but they post it and a lot of people see it and think it's all good to do as this person has lost x stone and they're doing it. They key SW for me is to stick to what I like to eat but to make it all fresh. Plenty of water and exercise on top of that when you can fit it in. Try not to eat too many "syn free" fry ups. Having 4 fried eggs, a tin of baked beans, 3 SW sausages, bacon minus the fat and then some fried tomatoes is syn free but it's still going to destroy you!
I have payed literally hundreds trying all sorts of products which are good short term but long term the effects dont last. Ive had 2 kids so will prob never be happy but last year i was so down had put on so much weight i had gone upto 16 stone size 18-20 and just decided to change
I had seen alot of people i actually knew do SW along with excersise and had done well. I decided to just buy a SW recipe book and change the way i cook foods lesser portions ect and in 9 months i lost 6 stone i did walk every evening too and then eventually started doing some you tube workouts. Didnt cost me a penny obv other than the recipe book and food and must say i do feel healthier than i can ever remember.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have a SW insta and I keep it real 100%. Ive found a few friends on there that I’ve found it helpful! But there are a few people who are in it for the fame. 15k+ followers and only follow 200/300 back? Constant AD’s, partnerships & ‘falling off the wagon’.
Jack towers had a thread about himself also, you should all read that, especially if you contributed to his ‘weight loss surgery’
Who is this jack towers? If someone’s had weight loss surgery that’s going to make them lose weight anyway so why would anyone give money to someone who taken that route, I don’t get it.

I’ve lost just over 4 stone now, weighed in on Friday. My wife is 2.5 stone down. I don’t feel the need to be begging or be arrogant over it, I just feel better for a bit apart from losing my job through an agency when lockdown hit some of the weight loss is probably due to the stress of finding a new job and not getting any money that’s owed to me. I made a weight loss account on Instagram then deleted it because I really don’t like a lot of the other slimming world men who post on Instagram. All they do is go on about how great they are, talk about themselves don’t help anyone and the begging for free stuff makes me feel sick. If there’s any decent weight loss male accounts out there I might just follow on my person account

Who is this jack towers? If someone’s had weight loss surgery that’s going to make them lose weight anyway so why would anyone give money to someone who taken that route, I don’t get it.

I’ve lost just over 4 stone now, weighed in on Friday. My wife is 2.5 stone down. I don’t feel the need to be begging or be arrogant over it, I just feel better for a bit apart from losing my job through an agency when lockdown hit some of the weight loss is probably due to the stress of finding a new job and not getting any money that’s owed to me. I made a weight loss account on Instagram then deleted it because I really don’t like a lot of the other slimming world men who post on Instagram. All they do is go on about how great they are, talk about themselves don’t help anyone and the begging for free stuff makes me feel sick. If there’s any decent weight loss male accounts out there I might just follow on my person account
It wasn’t weight loss surgery. He lost a lot of weight, then did a gofundme for skin removal surgery. Raised 40k, spent a bit of it on the surgery, promised to donate whatever’s left to charity. Didn’t donate anything and spent the money on flash nights away etc and pulled weight back on, then went off social media claiming mental illnesses.

It wasn’t weight loss surgery. He lost a lot of weight, then did a gofundme for skin removal surgery. Raised 40k, spent a bit of it on the surgery, promised to donate whatever’s left to charity. Didn’t donate anything and spent the money on flash nights away etc and pulled weight back on, then went off social media claiming mental illnesses.
That’s theft I would report that to the police

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.