Slimming world Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slimwithross still has an account, but he’s changed his handle to justrossj. Did a big post about a few months ago about how he took some time out to take stock and he didn’t want the pressure of being a “weight loss” account and that being a “weight loss” account was stopping him from living his life to the full because he felt guilty all the time. He also says he doesn’t want to be an influencer but is still pedalling seasonings and syrups. Totally agree as a sw account Ross was awful. Always off plan and then justifying it in the captions and restarting every fortnight.

His boyfriend lewise_sw is quite good to follow though. He’s a little quieter on social media, has lost a lot of weight, enjoys treats and off plan days with in reason and has kept the weight he lost off, which is quite rare with a lot of the big SW accounts
He’s just restarted again it seems. Saying ‘enough is enough’ the usual shite. Just a constant cycle.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Being Ashleigh Sw has lost a lot of weight, seven or eight stone I think, but she’s annoying as duck so wouldn’t recommend following her.

Reactions: 2
He’s just restarted again it seems. Saying ‘enough is enough’ the usual shite. Just a constant cycle.
Why would you embarrass yourself time and time again with the repetitive “enough is enough” shite? Obviously it’s not enough is it!!!!!

I hope he’s getting some support with the psychological side to his eating habits. Doing a restrictive diet will just land him back at the binge eating door every time.

I feel a bit sorry for him. He must mentally struggle with it?

Have any of these people lost a good amount of weight and kept it off for more than a few months before piling it back on?

Have any of these people lost a good amount of weight and kept it off for more than a few months before piling it back on?
Being ashleigh has maintained/loss a little bit more all this year. I know that’s only 5 months but she does make nice dinners for inspiration if you ignore her bad spelling and annoying and braggy personality.

Does anyone follow Claire Louise O’Hara? She used to be called slimming world mum of 1, she’s done really well with her weight loss but she does my head in, she talks crap on her stories. She is a good Mum though. Does anyone know what happened with her fella Dave, he just stopped appearing on stories etc then a few months later she said they’d split up. She’s since said her little boy doesn’t see his Dad
Yeah I can’t stand her. All this ‘I do exercise every day’ her form is horrendous, that plank was more like a pike. She has done well to keep the weight off but those syn plates she used to do were vile and so unhealthy. Not sure what happened with the fella. Its quite cringe on her stories. She thinks she’s a celeb.

Does anyone follow Snaresylad? He lost a lot of weight and now started putting it back on again he will forever be a yoyo dieter. His tiktoks cringe me out 🤢

Yeah I can’t stand her. All this ‘I do exercise every day’ her form is horrendous, that plank was more like a pike. She has done well to keep the weight off but those syn plates she used to do were vile and so unhealthy. Not sure what happened with the fella. Its quite cringe on her stories. She thinks she’s a celeb.
She’s so bloody irritating! The “guyyyyys” does my head in. Yeah very cringeworthy and totally pointless, she just goes on for the sake of it

She’s so bloody irritating! The “guyyyyys” does my head in. Yeah very cringeworthy and totally pointless, she just goes on for the sake of it
She thinks she’s some sort of motivational speaker because she’s successfully stopped eating 7000 cals a day

I don’t understand why progress_and_prosecco is so popular? The social side I get she is very active and tries to motivate everyone but for her own diet she is a complete failure why would you take advice from someone like that?
I started following her when she was in the 9 stone bracket. Now she is nearly 15 stone and constantly posting pictures of her belly hanging out, about how she loves her rolls but then next post is a "fresh start" and she's going to do it this time...5 days later she's back on the takeaways and living her best life. I genuinely feel a bit sad for her, she seems like a lovely girl, but she is only 5 foot and the damage she's done to her body really isn't healthy.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow shifted the fat with lauren? She’s lost over 13 stone which is amazing but she’s clearly gained an eating disorder. She eats plates of literally just veg (sometimes with a little cottage cheese 🤢), some of her main meals will not even be 150 calories and today she has posted she’s buzzing about her snack of dry shredded wheat with muller light and fruit on the side, wtf? I’m actually concerned for her but she gets salty when people post genuine concerned comments. If you’re going to starve yourself that’s one thing but I think if you have a large following you should be under a moral obligation not to broadcast it.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow shifted the fat with lauren? She’s lost over 13 stone which is amazing but she’s clearly gained an eating disorder. She eats plates of literally just veg (sometimes with a little cottage cheese 🤢), some of her main meals will not even be 150 calories and today she has posted she’s buzzing about her snack of dry shredded wheat with muller light and fruit on the side, wtf? I’m actually concerned for her but she gets salty when people post genuine concerned comments. If you’re going to starve yourself that’s one thing but I think if you have a large following you should be under a moral obligation not to broadcast it.
I need to know what the bleeping story is with those shredded wheat? Does she dip them in the yoghurt?? 🤔

• Haha
I need to know what the bleeping story is with those shredded wheat? Does she dip them in the yoghurt?? 🤔
She’s said in the comments she eats it dry but don’t know if that means without milk, maybe crumbled up in the yogurt? Who knows. In my head I imagine her eating them like a big biscuit 🤮 Her food is just so dry and bland!

She’s said in the comments she eats it dry but don’t know if that means without milk, maybe crumbled up in the yogurt? Who knows. In my head I imagine her eating them like a big biscuit 🤮 Her food is just so dry and bland!
That would be absolutely horrific. One extreme to the other with her.

Looks like she's got a self harm issue too. Oh dear.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.