Slimming world Instagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t find a thread on this.

hit me with your favourites, and your most annoying
kaylijade29 - the worst ‘slimming worlder’ going. She stays on plan for about 4 days, then starts guzzling Prosecco no end then claims everyone falls off the wagon and will be back on plan tomorrow - Never happens. She’s getting bigger and bigger by the day!
yasminlauren_slimming - drives me crazy! The constant dancing and skipping in the camera is beyond annoying. The rabbit teeth don’t help either 😂
the_multitasking_mama - used to be a serial dieter, don’t think she bothers anymore. She’s an absolute slob. Her children are absolutely wild as well. Her family had been living with her parents for months whilst their own home got renovated - the place is a constant tit tip! It’s disgusting!
Do you guys remember Stephanie, the girl with the lisp? (@berrymemarks) - Was on SW, got married, had a baby girl ‘Cecelia or Cici’, typical girl next door perfect life sort of vibe? Well her and her husband have now separated and she has a new fella! Her new page is personal and private. Her sister is Rebecca (@lifewithmiss_shite)The 2 of them divorcees before they’re 30 😂
accordingtoamy__ - another slob, serial dieter, bigger than ever, constant moaning. kerrie_mcca - used to be SW, now calorie counting. This one is up Boss Mummy’s arse! She’s beyond annoying! Always feeling sorry for herself and acting so hard done by!

I really like @mrsv_sw - Followed her for years, no heirs and graces about her, very down to earth 😊
I like @thedalydish too!
👍🏼

Reactions: 1
Slimwithross is the worst. Yo yo dieter to the extreme, although his accounts disappeared like the Wrights, probably can’t accept he’s gained more weight.
Slimwithross still has an account, but he’s changed his handle to justrossj. Did a big post about a few months ago about how he took some time out to take stock and he didn’t want the pressure of being a “weight loss” account and that being a “weight loss” account was stopping him from living his life to the full because he felt guilty all the time. He also says he doesn’t want to be an influencer but is still pedalling seasonings and syrups. Totally agree as a sw account Ross was awful. Always off plan and then justifying it in the captions and restarting every fortnight.

His boyfriend lewise_sw is quite good to follow though. He’s a little quieter on social media, has lost a lot of weight, enjoys treats and off plan days with in reason and has kept the weight he lost off, which is quite rare with a lot of the big SW accounts

Sadly I don’t have a favourite right now. I can’t think of one who is crushing it on Slimming World that isn’t dull as dishwater (Sorry Debster-sw). I do like Stephjoy or whatever her name is, but she can get a bit whinny and her mood depends on what the scales say.

Florallifestyle_sw
And
Thelittlelifeofshazzap

the latter looks like her head has been photoshopped on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I follow quite a few but my faves on the bigger follower side are: Big_welsh_man_sw , florallifestyle, halving and bethannieswjourney (though she does a lot of adds her baking is worth following) and on the smaller side i like ggl_sw and mamag_sw (they're a couple and both done really well) Obesetobeast5000, kellyls_sw and bettygetsjackson ... I'm sure there are more I like but they were the ones in my feed that I remembered!!

And now the Tik Tok videos are total cringe!
She never stops moaning either - As if she’s the only person in the world with a hard life!
She is so me me me. Did she really not give her kids Easter eggs on Sunday because they’d been naughty but she guzzed down a bottle of wine. Also head frontline keyworker filming herself going shopping with 2 lanyards on. Pipe down love 🤬

Reactions: 3
Do you guys remember Stephanie, the girl with the lisp? (@berrymemarks) - Was on SW, got married, had a baby girl ‘Cecelia or Cici’, typical girl next door perfect life sort of vibe? Well her and her husband have now separated and she has a new fella! Her new page is personal and private. Her sister is Rebecca (@lifewithmiss_shite)The 2 of them divorcees before they’re 30 😂
Woahhhhh how do you know this? I used to love following Steph and was gutted when she made a new private profile. Wonder what happened with her and hubby. Also didn’t think her sister Rebecca was married?

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why progress_and_prosecco is so popular? The social side I get she is very active and tries to motivate everyone but for her own diet she is a complete failure why would you take advice from someone like that?

• Haha
Woahhhhh how do you know this? I used to love following Steph and was gutted when she made a new private profile. Wonder what happened with her and hubby. Also didn’t think her sister Rebecca was married?
Didn’t Steph and her sister marry brothers? Her sister separated from her husband quite a while ago now. She confirmed it after a few months and has been with a new guy for a while now, probably over a year. I am surprised at Steph being divorced too! Both their marriages didn’t last very long did they.

Yes Rebecca was married previously also. Probably about 4 years ago or so. I’m friends with an Instagrammer who is friends with Stephanie.

And now the Tik Tok videos are total cringe!
She never stops moaning either - As if she’s the only person in the world with a hard life!
Oh my god.... Kerrie has to be one of the most annoying 😂 flits from one diet to another... ridiculous cryptic quote posts about how hard her life is. Take a look at yourself, you have your health, a little family & a job. There are people who would kill for those things. Moan moan moan about her weight.... but the pictures she posts of her food is never healthy. Always white bread, never a vegetable in sight, never a piece of fruit to be seen. She’s not going to lose any of the weight she bleats about eating dominos!!

sorry, she just irritates me so much 😂 I actually unfollowed yesterday, she does nothing to help herself and all these things she moans about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.