Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Theresa90

I quit SW this week & it was definitely because of this thread!👏🏼

Yesterday was my usual SW group day and already have a text from the consultant asking if everything is ok… i have ignored it but so tempted to say I am absolutely smashing - I just had avocado on a WHITE bagel for breakfast & it was splendid &&& I am in a calorie deficit still, nothing absolutely devastating happened after eating said bagel and avocado.

I was afraid of not sticking to a calorie deficit without being held accountable at group but I am even more determined now because I need prove to my consultant when she texts me in a years time to ‘come back’ I can text back and say no thanks, I am 4st lighter and keeping it off!

A day ‘off plan’ had devastating effects to my mental health. A day where I may not be in a calorie deficit is all that it actually is🤷🏻‍♀️ First one would have led to a binge, 2nd one isn’t a big deal & won’t undo all my work!

I could go on forever here but all I want to really say is THANK YOU!👏🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

uokhun92

Chatty Member
This month’s SW magazine (lifted from my Auntie’s house) one of the member recipes is has been sent in by a lady who has lost 3 1/2 lbs, INSPARASHUNAL xoxox

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Damocles

Chatty Member
Damocles has said before himself he never eats out or has takeaways and in 2 years has not had one off plan meal.
Normally people don't stick to plan that ridgidly
See, I had the living piss scared out of me when I nearly died in the street and I got rushed to hospital...I've no shame in admitting I was so addicted to junk food, i was eating scraps out of the bin, I'd easily eat a 26 multipack of walkers to myself in one go, washed down with about 4 litres of full sugar cola, and this was daily...but when you get told change now or you will die, it is a very sobering wake up call. Will I gain all the weight I've lost back if I have one takeaway? of course I wont... I've got to target with sw twice now and I've maintained it since july and I'm about to drop it by another stone again. I've relaxed a little and actually do go out for the odd meal now and then these days 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 27

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'm old enough to remember when they used to use slim models on the front cover of the magazine.....then they decided to switch to "real people", who incidentally also looked like models....or were certainly made to anyway! They never intended to showcase your typical sw attendee

Sw only ever gives a shit about it's profits. People need to understand that this cuddly aunty Madge could not give a fat fook about you. The biggest laugh is that they are so fussy who they choose to promote and lead their PR spin, yet they'll let Susan who is a good 6 stone over her target, buy a franchise, stand in front of a group and bark at you how to not be a fatty, and belittle you for gaining 0.5lbs because you didn't put 1/3 speed on your plate. Zero fucks given as long as you're meeting your targets (earning them money)

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Shivla

I'm fed up of all the bariatric surgery bashing. I'd reaches the lowest point in my life after trying every diet but never losing weight, I was letting men treat me like sh!t because my self esteem was so low so I decided enough was enough and had a bypass.
It was hard work - I still counted calories, are my protein and worked out a lot but I lost 7 stone. Recently been through a healthy pregnancy and got engaged with no regain. I no longer binge eat and run 5 times a week. It's not the easy way out people make it to be

• Heart
Reactions: 24

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
I joined a local one when I moved and it was literally an OAP social club….it felt so wrong as these lonely old dears were paying out every week for company as they sure as hell weren’t following the plan, most of them were putting weight on every week
Can hear the stories now
'Why do you think you gained this week sue?'

'Ohh i started out well. I had me quark and fruit for brekkie and I had a few of them iceland meals...the on friday my Dave wanted a ch*inky..ooh! Sorry I know yer can't say that now (giggles from group) sorry a meant chinese. I got black bean and beef but I had some of daves chips and a couple of prawn toasts...i did try to be good..i had summa that seaweed for speed..is that not speed? (Consultant shakes head) ohhh i didn't know...oh well I tried.

Then on Saturday it was me grandaughter Kirsty - Lees wedding...i'll show yer the photos at end of group Julie...anyway, yer know how it is u gotta celebrate and they had a lovely buffet...reet nice do wasn't it Christine? (Christine nods) yeah christine went too ont grooms side...anyway as I was sayin'.....'

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Damocles

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20221105_074800.jpg

why do they only follow the plan when its time to go have their ego's wanked at the ball?

how snares has the nerve to attend an awards night about weightloss considering the size of him now shows how absolutely shameless he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

rubyred66

Chatty Member
You've never come across the one syn doughnut?
They were all the rage at my group at one point, had their moment on insta too
This was before people started pissing about with the silicone moulds and oats

View attachment 1996410View attachment 1996411
Why would you do this? If you want a doughnut, just buy one and eat it instead of this foolish nonsense. For the sake of 50-100 calories difference have something you would actually enjoy. This is why slimming world is damaging to people with bad relationships with food, it makes them worse.

Reactions: 22

Foodaholic

VIP Member
I've not been since May when I hit target of 9st10....my consultant said "oh great, now shall we lower your target" erm no thanks, really put me off. I'm 5ft8 and was a size 8, really pissed me off.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
I know there’s a Pinch of Nom thread on here but it’s not active.

Tried out a recipe from one of their books last night, I’m not a massive fan of PON recipes but this one didn’t call for any strange ingredients so thought I would give it a go, it didn’t turn out well at all despite it smelling nice while it was cooking so I went to post on their page asking where I went wrong, my post got declined 😂😂

I wasn’t slagging off the recipe it was literally just basically saying I tried X recipe tonight, the consistency isn’t right, anyone have any idea where I might have gone wrong?? (With a photo of said meal)

I could understand if I’d put it was an absolute shower of shite and looks like something they’d serve in prison in the 1800s, the group should be called Pinch of Nom recipes and Arse Licking Posts Only!
Pinch of Nom weigh about 30 stone a piece and are known for stealing recipes from facebook groups and other healthy recipe blogs (2 chubby cubs mongolian beef an example)

I personally wouldn't buy diet recipes off these walruses when 2 chubby cubs and slimmingeats have actually lost weight and have nicer recipes.

These two obviously don't eat their own recipes or if they do it shows the recipes aren't slimming.

Also the pics i'm posting aren't 'befores' this is how they actually look.
Screenshot_20221028-105223_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20221028-105246_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20221028-105306_Google.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Now this sounds familiar..... *Jack towers cough cough*

On a different note, what's happened to the funny mummy does sw? She had a tummy tuck was the last I saw and she was going to florida?
Towers divided the £20,000 he got for his surgerys with £1500 to an eastern european butcher for the tuck and £18500 to JustEat judging by his end results.

• Haha

Damocles

Chatty Member
I love all these so called inspirational slimmers who are attending the ball have been frantically trying to lose weight ready for tomorrow.. shame you dont all follow the plan all year round you absolute festival of cunts.

I can't wait to see snares at a weightloss ball looking like a human blancmange 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 20

JustWonderingIf

VIP Member
Someone posted a new thread a bit back for people who are coming away for diets I’ve scrolled all the way back and can’t find it please could someone point me in the right direction 😊
I posted this one a while back, if its this one you mean?

I’ve never felt the need to google pics of them and just always assumed they were 2 slim, glamorous women 😂😂😂
This is Kay in all her glory at a talk where she's telling americans all about PON and how she used trend and algorithyms (*copied others) to get popular.
Screenshot_20221028-150959_YouTube.jpg

Pinch of Nom weigh about 30 stone a piece
I take this back Kay looks over 40 stone..she's a tall woman too

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20