Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curious to what she thinks doesn't make sense 😂

Coming from one that always has spelling mistakes on her stories too 😂
If she’s not that clever to put together a business plan for this weight loss and does half hearted attempts , she’s not going to be able to understand the logic on here

Reactions: 4
I believe she's been reading on here and said the stuff about her doesn't make sense and sounds like it's been written by a toddler
Ah thank you. She has a cheek, her posts are littered with spelling and grammar mistakes which wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t her “bUsIneSs” 🤣 I think most of us Tattlers are actually extremely intelligent and eloquent, that’s why we’re able to see through all these insta huns and call them out! I love how they cry troll but never actually show what’s been said, as usually the points made are perfectly valid so they can’t really argue with them!

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20220924_100335.jpg

Imagine posting that, and it being littered with spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. Simpleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah thank you. She has a cheek, her posts are littered with spelling and grammar mistakes which wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t her “bUsIneSs” 🤣 I think most of us Tattlers are actually extremely intelligent and eloquent, that’s why we’re able to see through all these insta huns and call them out! I love how they cry troll but never actually show what’s been said, as usually the points made are perfectly valid so they can’t really argue with them!
The Instagram huns want just the nice comments and adoration for their profile and they want zero challenges to their questionable content, the moment they are challenged or questioned, you see a more passive aggressive side to their personality, that usually contradicts the personality that they are trying to portray on social media, it speaks volumes about who they really are.

When you ask a question about something they don’t like or if they are challenged over their content, this is when the ugly side of the personality comes out as a defence mechanism. They know that they are hoodwinking their followers, these people are extremely vain, shallow and have narcissistic traits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
It was like when I questioned snares... he cried troll, made up some nonsense about me "terrorising him and his family for the last 3 to 4 years"...absolute tosh of course, all done to create a deflection for him being called out for his questionable weigh ins and the lies he tells and what better way to do that than to make me look like the worst thing since cutting the fat off your bacon whilst you eat it. If someone had terrorised me like that for years, I'd have gone to the police and not took sad faced selfies and posted on the gram about it.

Reactions: 9
Paying £4+ for a SW meal from Iceland is the definition of insanity to me.

a) they are bleeping grim.

b) you could make a meal for 4 for the same price or less than what one of them costs in some cases.

c) if you do want convenience food, Lidl and Aldi sell diet friendly frozen meals for less than half one of the SW ones cost and they are less calories than the SW ones too! I’ve just had the sweet chilli chicken one from Lidl which cost £1.69 and it was actually nice 🤣

d) also find it hilarious and ironic that Iceland are selling Slimming World meals for as one of my favourite TikTok accounts says, their sole mission is to make the whole of the UK morbidly obese 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Paying £4+ for a SW meal from Iceland is the definition of insanity to me.

a) they are bleeping grim.

b) you could make a meal for 4 for the same price or less than what one of them costs in some cases.

c) if you do want convenience food, Lidl and Aldi sell diet friendly frozen meals for less than half one of the SW ones cost and they are less calories than the SW ones too! I’ve just had the sweet chilli chicken one from Lidl which cost £1.69 and it was actually nice 🤣

d) also find it hilarious and ironic that Iceland are selling Slimming World meals for as one of my favourite TikTok accounts says, their sole mission is to make the whole of the UK morbidly obese 🤣🤣
which TikTok account is this?? Sounds like my kinda account 😂

Reactions: 3
which TikTok account is this?? Sounds like my kinda account 😂
@philc84 , he does reviews of towns that have been voted the worst in uk, as well as shops, and says an Iceland is always the sign of a crap town 🤣 my hometown is on there lol. You will have hours of fun watching him 😂

Reactions: 3
Beatrice weight loss journey and programme claiming she looses 100 followers a day through trolling but yet from social blade you can see she has been gaining in some cases over a thousand new followers in one day ?? This is absolutely fine but I'm just wondering has she provided any qualifications to show how she is qualified to run an online course where she is charging people to loose weight ?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.