Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Previous thread link ^^^^

Reactions: 5
i get that lauren is now doing calorie counting and not SW but when she’s only having two meals and classing one as brunch it seems overly restrictive
i can’t help but think this ain’t going to be a good path for her either…

Reactions: 7
I wanted a line about Margaret’s yacht sailing away on a sea of the tears of us long suffering slimming world members. I’m so disappointed

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wanted a line about Margaret’s yacht sailing away on a sea of the tears of us long suffering slimming world members. I’m so disappointed
Sorry! I just left it blank like the other threads were. Can see if a mod can edit if you want.

Reactions: 2
Please next time. Choose from the suggestions given, it's a bit bland and boring without the title. xx
Okay, as i said, all of the other threads had no title. Of course, anyone is welcome to make the new thread if they want to 😊

Reactions: 7
i get that lauren is now doing calorie counting and not SW but when she’s only having two meals and classing one as brunch it seems overly restrictive
i can’t help but think this ain’t going to be a good path for her either…
She doesn't seem to be eating anything different than when she was on SW either? A 355 calorie brunch is not a lot at all. It is concerning.

Reactions: 3
She doesn't seem to be eating anything different than when she was on SW either? A 355 calorie brunch is not a lot at all. It is concerning.
exactly, it’s just one restriction replaced by another. This is just her ED masking itself as something else

Reactions: 4
The poor girl doesn’t seem to do much during the day. She needs a distraction from food and her issues. I know she has hobbies like crochet etc but she needs fresh air. She will feel so much better for it incorporating it into a daily habit

Reactions: 9
The poor girl doesn’t seem to do much during the day. She needs a distraction from food and her issues. I know she has hobbies like crochet etc but she needs fresh air. She will feel so much better for it incorporating it into a daily habit
I totally agree, she doesn't seem to have anything to do in a day except the crochet to distract from obsessing over her body or what she's going to eat. I'm WFH this week and it's bad being stuck in the house with the fridge beckoning 24/7 and hating the sight of myself every time I walk past the mirror in the hall but at least I have a purpose beyond being consumed by this... really hope she manages to get sorted I feel over invested in the poor girl at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t think she can work at the moment because of her mental health, but I agree she needs to have something more. maybe going back to work even part time might be good for her

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she can work at the moment because of her mental health, but I agree she needs to have something more. maybe going back to work even part time might be good for her
Or even volunteering at some charity, etc

Reactions: 5
Or even volunteering at some charity, etc
I was a volunteer for the Samaritans and I found it so fulfilling. I met some really great, genuine people during my time there. Debt help, drug and alcohol helplines are needing volunteers at the moment.

• Heart
This month’s SW magazine (lifted from my Auntie’s house) one of the member recipes is has been sent in by a lady who has lost 3 1/2 lbs, INSPARASHUNAL xoxox

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Does anyone follow slimming_teganxx ? She’s basically begging for money via this buy me a coffee thing? I find that absolutely shameful and vulgar, am I just old fashioned? I don’t even like asking people for money when my kids get a sponsored thing through at school, i just end up donating £20 or £30 myself 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Does anyone follow slimming_teganxx ? She’s basically begging for money via this buy me a coffee thing? I find that absolutely shameful and vulgar, am I just old fashioned? I don’t even like asking people for money when my kids get a sponsored thing through at school, i just end up donating £20 or £30 myself 🤣
I saw that as well, I had a to read it a few times to check I had read it right!

• Wow
I saw that as well, I had a to read it a few times to check I had read it right!
What would possess someone to effectively beg for money just because they post to Instagram? She’s not even particularly inspirational, I think she had lost a stone or two last year and used to post monthly weigh ins but there doesn’t seem to have been any of those since January! So she’s not exactly flying the flag for weight loss motivation. I also hate that she uses things like McDonald’s packaging for her “fakeaways” (hate that word!) and she actually put individal sesame seeds on a white roll to make it look like a McDonald’s burger 🤦🏼‍♀️ Far too much time on her hands obviously 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.