Slimming World #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow beckscross_?

I can’t keep up with if she’s calorie counting or Sw but she’s annoying 🤣
Yeah she's very annoying. Her body transformation pic is of her leaning her arse into the sink and breathing in to look smaller

She is so desperate to be an influencer it's very clear . The hair transformation looks absolutely no different. She cut two wisps at the front and put a different filter on 🫠

I think she's using both sw and cal counting to try and gain as many followers as possible. Also the posing with the car, and the "grateful" posts to try and look rich 😏 nah piss off hun, you have JD seasonings and a face dildo 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah she's very annoying. Her body transformation pic is of her leaning her arse into the sink and breathing in to look smaller

She is so desperate to be an influencer it's very clear . The hair transformation looks absolutely no different. She cut two wisps at the front and put a different filter on 🫠

I think she's using both sw and cal counting to try and gain as many followers as possible. Also the posing with the car, and the "grateful" posts to try and look rich 😏 nah piss off hun, you have JD seasonings and a face dildo 🤣🤣🤣
The upper body is three times the size of the lower body - well that’s how the pose makes it look.
OMG face dildo. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The upper body is three times the size of the lower body - well that’s how the pose makes it look.
OMG face dildo. 😂
That's what we all call the nuskin crap 🤣...or should I say pooskin. Face vibrators! They're scam artists and she won't be making a penny despite what she tries to portray

Reactions: 3
Do SW get all the clothes for their advertising campaigns in the Bon Marché clearance sale, everything about the company needs bringing into the 21st century…
When I saw Chloe Phillips on the magazine years back I thought she was mid 30s!

Omg her voice is so annoying and the way she comes on stories all bubbly and so fake. The way she calls her son Dext really annoys me too😩😭😂

What are Snares & his girlfriend whinging about? Surely it’s a well known fact that a lot of people lose water weight in the first few weeks which is why the 1st few weeks are large losses. It’s not healthy to lose 11.5lbs in one week like he did every week

What are Snares & his girlfriend whinging about? Surely it’s a well known fact that a lot of people lose water weight in the first few weeks which is why the 1st few weeks are large losses. It’s not healthy to lose 11.5lbs in one week like he did every week
I appreciate he's being honest about what he's eating right now, but I can't believe the size of some of his meals! They're excessive!

I appreciate he's being honest about what he's eating right now, but I can't believe the size of some of his meals! They're excessive!
This is what I thought, massive lunches and massive dinners! And also holding onto the old certificates 🤣

Reactions: 6
I’m still in a load of SW related Facebook groups because I’m too lazy to leave them, just stumbled across this interaction… ah yes the classic SW plan, two Healthy Extras and a Curly Wurly a day 😂 but remember don’t eat chocolate 🤣

FD5091D8-37B6-431F-9C6C-6A6A8B11216E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was just looking at the Nutracheck screenshot Snares shared, he had an entire pouch of rice with his dinner (which was nearly 1000 cals!) is he trying to have a carb off with Harry Pickard 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Was just looking at the Nutracheck screenshot Snares shared, he had an entire pouch of rice with his dinner (which was nearly 1000 cals!) is he trying to have a carb off with Harry Pickard 🤣
He only seems to eat any veg on his massive Sunday roast 🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.