Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Imagine having the time though to complain about a cafe not having a high chair 🙄 why didn’t she bring buggy I mean who goes walking with a baby strapped around them 🙈

Reactions: 5
Please do not compare Sarah Everard murder to Siobhan’s attention seeking and internet validation.

You say Joe Rogan and Dana White are the problem - yet Siobhan would listen to anything they have to say over anything you say 😂.
Ah now I'm not comparing the two I'm just making the point it happens and its normal for it to make people feel uncomfortable. The theme of this thread is basically victim blaming saying she fabricated it and it didn't happen. If it was bad enough for her to feel the need to contact the business I think some degree of empathy is required here.

We can all think Siobhs is an absolute dose of shite and still understand how a woman can feel uncomfortable with public street harassment!

instaknobs

VIP Member
The fact that she has 68 threads here is astonishing (and yet not that surprising all at the same time)! I definitely missed alot, seeing as I only joined in on #66 😂
ahh 10 pages a day and you have a life time of reading. Hope you have read the wiki too, its pure GOLD
---
maybe she is advanced now and has learnt to highlight on Excel

Day well spent.

davin22

I've no sympathy for the situation this bozo finds herself in.

She went out of her way for years to lie and pretend AND MAKE PEOPLE FEEL INFERIOR (which she still does) for instagram and now it's coming back to bite her.

A horrid human who deserves the karma she gets.
Bozo .. havnt heard that name used in years .. but so apt for her .. Bozo the clown …
Now someone please get a thread title together with this included 🤭

Aggie123

The fact she has a protector on the iPad says it all! How old is the baby?
8 months old… is any one surprised though??
I’m not !!!
She said "we" are in the wineporr but hasn't tagged the other person. Now she's "manifesting marriage"...from the same person who emailed her entire client list the morning after a one night stand, and posted shit like "Dublin dates > London dates " after meeting her one night stand for the second ever time to tell him she was preggo.

My long winded point is, could she be actually hinting in her weird way that she's at the wineport with a man?

She has form for taking trips stupidly early on in "relationships" (Sonny, Ned) and for word vomitting onto insta every hint of male attention she gets (even if it's just that someone beeped at her) 🤔
She’s with Laura

G+T

VIP Member
I was just thinking, she is in for a shock when her baby starts moving around properly and causing havoc. Deluded.
A friend of mine had her kid over a few months ago and my house is not baby proofed in any way well her mam and i kept having to pull her back or stop her exploring cos she was going to lose an eye. I was stressed for the hour they stayed for fear she would hurt herself.