Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

surlook

VIP Member
I wonder has she toned up so much because she is actually do these yoga poses somewhat correctly.

Reactions: 5

Kilty0964

Have LF shared any of her stories? I saw they have shared others but I can't see hers and I thought maybe cos I'm blocked by her?

Reactions: 4

instaknobs

VIP Member
I wonder if latch key kid has made dinner yet?

So yesterday her pal was baby sitting and Shivs had the day off. Is she with Granny today making banoffee pie?

• Haha

Nico93

I’m telling you… her parents are gonna go spend time with Nia and Roisin for most of the summer. This will annoy Siobhan because that’s just rude of them. So she will have a random post about moving home under the guise that she bought the house from her parents and is gonna let them live with her.
What jobs do that pair have that give them the whole summer off?

I often laugh at people talking about “the summer” as if it’s three months we all get off and not just three other work months of the year 😂😂

joey giblets

The single mam who’s about to go on a 4 day piss up in Portugal while the baby’s father takes up parenting duties. The single mam who will likely have her own parents round multiple times before then to watch the baby so that she can go to the gym, go to “jits,” get her nails done etc. The single mam who gets 2 nights a week to herself while the baby’s dad takes over. The single mam who’s had more nights out since the baby arrived than most parents do before their kids leave home. The single mam who’s been able to piss about in yoga teacher training almost every weekend for the past couple of months because her own mam watches the baby. A single mam who chose to have a baby on a whim with a total stranger and now wants to be seen as a hero. Just a single mam doing it all on her own 🥹🏅
I read this in the Bull McCabe voice
Your the bull your the bull your the bull

• Haha
can you imagine being tied to this fool for the rest of your life?. It better have been a good shag. Not doubting he doesn't love his child but imagine having to communicate with Slurpy Oh Leery for the rest of time. My god.
---

ahh Lads, give Martha some credit, she put in the effort to stalk at least, and seemingly book smart. This dopes version of effort is licking the rim of a marg glass for salt, or wiping snot on her sleeve to clean her nose.
That’s what I mean he deserves credit alone for that cause parenting with her I would say is a nightmare 🙈

She’s standing on her own now 🙄🙈 she does realise her baby is a normal baby doing things normally for her age standing doesn’t mean shell
Walk yet but I do hope at some stage when she takes her first steps it’s with Ned and not her cause it would wind her up 😂😂😂
---
She'll say absolutely nothing of interest for the reason you just have, it's all just breadcrumbing to up listeners- Aoibhe Devlin did the same !
And she’s still going on about it years later she’s bitter as fuck as well whatever happened there 🤷‍♀️
---
Kamani wedding....paid for off an empire built on exploiting workers in 3rd world countries.
I know that just watching it all weekend it’s madness the money they have spent. Personally don’t buy from PLT find their clothes tacky as fuck