Siobhan O'Hagan #68 Shiv cant do a pull up, Ned cant pull out, starting a business, gives Chatgpt a shout

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the thread title @username123456 (Apologies for the last of apostrophes. It upsets me but the only way it would all fit!)

Thought I'd give the waterbabies posts a swerve, although they were very popular.

How is baby canalboat getting on with swimming these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No one else took your "sexy" era seriously either Shiv 😂😂😂 I still remember how bad I cringed at the time, the throwbacks have made me want to curl up and down for her "SEE ?? I USED TO BE HOT but I'm such a cool girl I wasn't taking it seriously"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder will she go about finally getting her diagnosis like every hun has recently .I do think she's on the spectrum as she has zero self awareness and social skills.

Reactions: 16
I wonder will she go about finally getting her diagnosis like every hun has recently .I do think she's on the spectrum as she has zero self awareness and social skills.
I think the same. It's no shade, lots of people are, but I really think she is.

Reactions: 9
God maybe that’s the new business venture - ‘Sporty on the Spectrum’ or ‘Strong on the Spectrum’

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She left a cafe cos they’d no high chairs and babyC needs two hands on her cos she’s wriggly.
Newsflash, she’s not a robot, she’s human, she will move. You’ll quickly learn to get everything done one handed hun ✌ hoovering, peeing, eating, you name it 😂😂 she’s a lot of reality checks to come

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Agree, but I think she also just a c**t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Say it broke her heart to pay for a car seat after the begging. She didn’t back to the place she got the free pram and was raving about for a car seat no? They’re obviously done with her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She left a cafe cos they’d no high chairs and babyC needs two hands on her cos she’s wriggly.
Newsflash, she’s not a robot, she’s human, she will move. You’ll quickly learn to get everything done one handed hun ✌ hoovering, peeing, eating, you name it 😂😂 she’s a lot of reality checks to come
I can’t wait for her to try do her yoga with a crawling baby 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I went to a Cafe yesterday and although the highchairs were present they were super unsafe, guess what I did? Used my hands and ate my food with one hand like a normal person (sorry about the mumsnet). The way this one acts you'd swear she was a teen mother. She is completely utterly stupid.
---
She's only dying to name and shame the cafe 🙄🙄🙄
#NotEveryCafe

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I went to a Cafe yesterday and although the highchairs were present they were super unsafe, guess what I did? Used my hands and ate my food with one hand like a normal person (sorry about the mumsnet). The way this one acts you'd swear she was a teen mother. She is completely utterly stupid.
---

#NotEveryCafe
Exactly you make do with what you have don’t make a fuss about it some cafes don’t have high chairs but you just make do with what you have or simply go somewhere else no fuss.

Reactions: 15
I guess the beeping men didn’t get the traction she wanted on insta. So now it’s time to go after a cafe.

At this rate by Friday she will be sending hate mail to herself and coming on to say how she feels unsafe and will have to move back to swords.
I’m calling it now when she’s eventually back in swords. She will do something like this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is she for real???the entitlement

Reactions: 9
“Maybe I shouldn’t go there” yeh maybe you shouldn’t. Less people u can demoralise you selfish ****. She’s in for a major reality check honestly. Who is sheeeeeeeeee 🥴🥴🥴🙃🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Exactly you make do with what you have don’t make a fuss about it some cafes don’t have high chairs but you just make do with what you have or simply go somewhere else no fuss.
Yeah but how do you take a photo of your raw egg and avocado on toast and post it to insta with one hand. That’s the real issue here

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The good old Shiv specialty of using a “😅” in a crappy, passive aggressive comment to try and make herself sound like less of a twit.

IMG_6223.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
The good old Shiv specialty of using a “😅” in a crappy, passive aggressive comment to try and make herself sound like less of a twit.

View attachment 2880615
She’s the first person to have a baby and come across this issue don’t you know, how dare any one suggest what they might’ve done in a similar situation. CLEARLY they never have. What an absolute knob

• Haha
Reactions: 48

View attachment 2880615
I don’t get this. As a mother of 3, sometimes they wanted out of the high chair/pram anyway. So you hold them. Obviously.

I also cannot believe the audacity of “should places have high chairs?” off this specimen. Maybe the cafe is “living differently”.

• Haha
Reactions: 34