Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
I’d put money on the fact she’ll spin the “demand” for her yoga video (lol) into an “idea”.

“Since so many of you *slurp, teeth suck* were loving my flowwww *slurp, eyes darting* and said you’d love to support a *slurp* single MAM on her journey, *slurp* I’ve decided to start a premium yoga service *eyes darting*. More details to follow, but it’ll be very expensive *slurp* and there’ll be a waiting list *slurp, teeth suck*.”

Bang on the money !!!
---
Are we taking bets on what she will post first?

Green Wine? Temperature stamp? a love heart cabbage and a ‘miss her’? A mention of the family business collecting her at the airport?
[/QUOTE

Airport pints surely??

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Erikafei

the way this is all just to drum up content.... but judging by the tiktok comments it might be working

professional_athlete

I’m sorry but Who the fuck would pay to watch a woman who pushed a baby out her vagina 8 months ago strum her flaps? When there are teenagers with Onlyfans 😂😂

She can’t even put her podcast behind a paywall because no one will listen to it 😂.
Can you imagine, she’s so lazy she’d never get anything done. She’d have to rent an airbnb 9-5 to go take some photos cause she can’t get time to take any photos in her own house.

• Haha

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
Found a winning title!

New thread here:

---
I’m very annoyed. I wore my tightest compression top for a run through Clongriffen and not one beep was beeped.

I’ll have to go out again
You haven't got the sExY stomp mastered yet obviously!!

Reactions: 3

Kilty0964

I wouldn’t personally order anything that’s going on my face or body from Amazon. It’s not what it used to be and there’s been a huge increase in people receiving fakes, even when they’ve ordered from legitimate sellers. There’s one centralized warehouse now so it’s not coming from a specific external seller it’s just grabbed from a shelf.
look it up. Be very very careful.
There's a site called All Beauty that has really good discounts on brand name beauty and perfume!

ELLA86

In all seriousness is she not going to cause an injury with her back arched like that??
should it not be as flat to that bench as possible? The weights should be lifted from shoulder/arm strength but i think the pressure would be put on your lower back looking at this. Im not PT like 🤔
You'd arch your back for a powerlifting stance for more power/strength. If your feet are planted and your core is strong then it's not going to fcuk your bank. Depends on preference really. I always did it when I did PL and it's fine in comps also.