Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
The single mam who’s about to go on a 4 day piss up in Portugal while the baby’s father takes up parenting duties. The single mam who will likely have her own parents round multiple times before then to watch the baby so that she can go to the gym, go to “jits,” get her nails done etc. The single mam who gets 2 nights a week to herself while the baby’s dad takes over. The single mam who’s had more nights out since the baby arrived than most parents do before their kids leave home. The single mam who’s been able to piss about in yoga teacher training almost every weekend for the past couple of months because her own mam watches the baby. A single mam who chose to have a baby on a whim with a total stranger and now wants to be seen as a hero. Just a single mam doing it all on her own 🥹🏅

• Heart
Reactions: 98

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Imagine the company rang her back was like ....
Heya, ye I spoke to the driver, that's John who used to work in the Wright Venue, he was saying hello 👋 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

username123456

The way I look at it is, she is single and she is a mother.

But if I was to put a label on her, it would be 'Unlikeable cunt'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Believe me you know when they are beeping at you, its normally at lights or they slow down. Its intimidating and uncalled for.

I think you are mad that in a world where Sarah Everard was murdered while walking home in workout clothes that women aren't allowed to express how uncomfortable this makes you feel. If her posting about it educates a few male viewers and adjust their behaviour I'm all for it. But the men doing it are probs glued to Andrew Tate, Joe Rogan and UFC and won't see it.
Please do not compare Sarah Everard murder to Siobhan’s attention seeking and internet validation.

You say Joe Rogan and Dana White are the problem - yet Siobhan would listen to anything they have to say over anything you say 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Hangingaround

I just can't with this one......

She is deleting comments, I seen a guy commenting that they must be blind earlier and now it's gone. I'm raging I didn't screenshot it

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
I cannot understand why people on here take such personal offense to comments made about specific individuals, no one is commenting on you or your situation. Lord god, can we not just slag off wannabe influencers without people getting their knickers in a twist.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I'm in a fouler today and can't get over the bloody neck and bang of entitlement of this one.

The 17 ( ish ) stories about the highchair
Snotty response to someone who just asked her why the child can't sit on her lap.
The low key moaning about the price of the car seat.

She had her pram gifted for FREE. Free baby carseat. Free nappies. Free groceries. Free clothes. Loads of free shit sent to the baby.

Then has the audacity to complain because she has to put her hand in her pocket for her own child.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
You know what guys… I think we’re seeing the better Siobhan.

I mean how many of us would take out our cleaners for food and drinks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
The good old Shiv specialty of using a “😅” in a shitty, passive aggressive comment to try and make herself sound like less of a twat.

IMG_6223.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Waiting patiently for Paul Olima to do a skit on her tiktok video...🤣 all jokes aside tho I'm actually mortified for her 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 56

surlook

VIP Member
IMG_20240422_105502.jpg

This woman is so irresistible that men can't help beeping and leering at her walking down the street. Not once, but twice.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

instaknobs

VIP Member
Lads give her a break. She’s full of fear for the week not knowing how she will work, do life admin, train and parent. Parent being the last on her list.

She’s just one half of pair of buddies raising a child. It’s not easy when you don’t have a real job, have parents on hand to baby sit, only parent 4/7 days a week, rent office space to scroll insta one day a week and still need to “train”

Life isn’t easy as a sponsored athlete

Gobshite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

surlook

VIP Member
The two years since I left Bali comment really makes me laugh! She never spent more than a few months in Bali at a time. She only spent about half the year there split over two or three trips. The rest of the time she was in Dublin or Portugal. She did this for about 5 years and this period included covid when she wasn't there at all.

To listen to her you would swear she was there for 10 years with only the odd Christmas trip home.

The longest she was there was when she got back in after covid and had to stay for 7 months. She looked the worst she ever had and then left and never went back.

She's some fucking dope.

Reactions: 54