Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CAA2020

I’d imagine she probably could get a mortgage based on the fact she’s spending a huge amount on rent for the box in Clongriffin. I’d say her parents are in a position to help her out or she could avail of one of the government schemes for her deposit. Her problem is, she likely has f all savings so can’t bridge the gap between the amount she could get versus the prices in insta-worthy places she thinks she has to live! She even sees Clongriffin as below her so there’s no way in the world she would move out to North Co. Dublin. She’d still be close enough to her parents to dump the child but she deems herself above those areas 😑

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Tazzie

VIP Member
I'll never set foot in Wineport Lodge! What a joke inventing her for a freebie

She had to get a spray tan...so she didn't get the freebie for Sosue/ dripping golf OR worse, she did & clearly doesn't use it / rate it!
Same, was going to book not going too now.

crankypants13

VIP Member
Literally nothing interesting to say but wracking her brain to think of something to talk about just so she can eye fuck herself
If only Instagram had a feature where you could restrict your story so only your actual mates (or people who give a flying fuck about your nonsensical meanderings) could see what you post… Oh! Wait! She absolutely just wanted Ned everyone to see how good she looks.

Thoughts & prayers with Mammy & Daddy O’Hagan having the baby after a three hour nap!

Swordshead

SOH and SP need to collab or hashtag Ad on being on the spectrum. Between this one actually recording herself calling a company about a 'beep' and the other one not getting the Roy Orbison joke (it'd be funnier if he was in an Orb?! F*ck off 🙈). He was in an Uber FFS hence the joke 🥴😐
I actually cannot deal with these doses today. Luke was like 'riiiight, I forgot this wan doesn't like/get jokes! 🤣

Reactions: 6

Uncensored

Vaseline need to gift her.

State of her face. Doesn’t know why it’s so bad. Can’t be all the booze she’s had this month.
Where are her eyebrows 🧐🙈... why would you get glasses that make it look like you've absolutely no eyebrows 😳

• Haha

Nico93

That dress is too neutral in colour for a wedding no?

I mean it wouldn’t stop shiv of course…

Off topic but I’ve just started Baby Reindeer.

Siobhan gives off Martha vibes 😂. The photoshopping and imaginary life… that’s Siobhan 😂😂

I’m watching Donny freaking himself out searching Martha online… Poor Ned.. I imagine this is what he went through 😂😂
Literally started it tonight and she came into my head 😂😂😂

• Haha

Jg86

VIP Member
That vacious stuff is horrible. The woman that owns that company Is as cheap, delusional and tacky as shiv.

instaknobs

VIP Member
I always used Look Fantastic but no more . Have we a list of brands anywhere put together ???
on the WIKI
---
I know this isn't Sinéad Hegs account but I've never wanted Sam to propose to her on their trip away so much. Shivvers would have a complete meltdown.
yea that would be the best news. All this marriage talk from Snot Monster, unknowingly manifesting for Bestie Hegs.

• Haha

leahcimm123

VIP Member
I am literally clueless about yoga, never done a session in my life. Can someone give a completely unbiased opinion on her yoga? She surely to
God cannot be as bad as people say 😂

• Haha