Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

overgrammers

VIP Member
Looking at the others who were on that PR trip, Slob was waaaaay out of her depth 😄 I’d say she was only dying to get pally with the rugby wags, but they wouldn’t have a bar of the honey nut monster! Very telling that she didn’t have any pics up with anyone else… billy no mates!
Surely her and Kelly fitzsimons know of each other, similar age, both from swords.

Reactions: 1

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Would he though? Genuine Question - but if they’re both single parents and frosty towards one another. He has a car - so I’m assuming that he would have his own seat and they’re not constantly moving the seat between cars at every pick up.

Wouldn’t he have his own? Would she have had to pay half for the one in his car? 😂
Maybe not ! I know a lot of people move the car seat between cars (just the isofix in each care) but I imagine he could have his own either 😂

My God calm the jets.... I thought from your previous post regarding paying €75 more that you thought she had purchased it but you obviously were talking about people in general.
I was talking about me getting one for €10 which is €75 less then what sinead is charging

Cossie

Can this be the first time Shiv mentions her shortcomings!? Not so perfect life she portrays!!

Last edited:

G+T

VIP Member
When I read it I got the impression that she read the "question" wrong.

I read the question as.... I'm 34 so thinking of going down the sperm donor route
But I think Shiv read it as.... I'm 34 with a baby and thinking of splitting with my partner and doing it alone.

No ??
Oh maybe 🤔 uhhh stupid woman regardless

Kilingtime

VIP Member
But she did doxx the girl, she even went as far as to look up the girls linked in and refer to it. She also posted the girls dm’s apologizing and pleading with her to remove the doxxing info from her story.
The poor girl had to deactivate everything.
I don't believe those messages were real.

steve1989

I never realised Siobhan was diagnosed with ADHD, don’t follow her regularly.

Nobody blamed Siobhan for anything. It was a comparison to a person who understands the chaos of unmanaged ADHD and how she sees that in Siobhan. And a comment on how her chaotic acting-on-every-whim decision will impact her kid.

Read the post again.