Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This is not Siobhan related but did anyone see the kamani wedding on instagram 😂😂 I’m hooked all weekend Jesus Christ what a wedding we aren’t living at all 🙈

Reactions: 2

surlook

VIP Member
SOH and SP need to collab or hashtag Ad on being on the spectrum. Between this one actually recording herself calling a company about a 'beep' and the other one not getting the Roy Orbison joke (it'd be funnier if he was in an Orb?! F*ck off 🙈). He was in an Uber FFS hence the joke 🥴😐
I actually cannot deal with these doses today. Luke was like 'riiiight, I forgot this wan doesn't like/get jokes! 🤣
What's this about?

Just to go back on ordering make up from Look Fantastic...I always forget Amazon for make up.
Just doing an order now, no word of a lie products I wanted are half price on amazon ( lots cheaper than LF) so they go stuff their influencer code!
They are half the price I got my mother an Elemis cleanser for Christmas was €90 on LF and €50 on Amazon

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
That's actually really nice, and quite funky- but I bet Shiv went for the slip style dress, she doesn't do 'structure' and is so dootsy in her style.
I LOVE that dress... I always admire it when they post it on socials. Unfortunately I don't have the arms for it 😅

Swordshead

What's this about?
Steph Ps post earlier today. Luke O'Neill showed her something that was supposed to be a joke, she didn't get it...and said something absolutely not funny in the reply, to make it literal (the absolute opposite of a joke) 🙄😅

Sinner123

How could anyone take her seriously as a pharmacist 🙈 I’d love to see her answer a difficult question…

View attachment 2904181

I'm tired, my skin is terrible, I'm frazzled. I wonder what could have caused all of that? Hardly the weekend bender with her family? 🤔
Already feel guilty for not using that free time to work 🙄 what about using that free time to spend time with your daughter your self employed for a reason you dope 😂🙈
---
Will journaling make Siobhan finally realise that alcohol is a depressant and it's perfectly normal to feel crap for days after a bender??

Stay tuned for tomorrow's episode of shite morning coffee thoughts...
---

A penny for what Ned thinks about her lifestyle. At least he works and seems to have structure. I doubt he wants his daughters development influenced strongly by this half wit. Siobhan will definitely steer her towards being an influencer/replica of herself.
Exactly I said same thing about him yesterday and was shot down he doesn’t share much but what he does share he does seem the most responsible parent out of the two of them

Reactions: 1