Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influencethis6

VIP Member
I truly don't know where to look 🙈
I'm utterly mortified for her, her ma & her grandma!

IF she was beeped at, then post the pic of the van. She threatened to do so in that call ( did that call actually happe, who knows..could be a pal/ guy in his hi-vis jacket/ the pigeon)

It was a beep. Could have been for anything / anyone...I beep regularly, it's usually to air grievance at another driver etc.

But she says they were leering.

Plus if she has ear pods in , would you take much notice / hear one beep.

Absolutely don't condone catcalling...but she Absolutely has used this scenario to drum up traction on social media. She deliberately said to guy on the phone I could post it on social media, implying it would do damage as she has a large following

The call was edited to remove references to where the incident occurred. What else was edited out

And do not make a call like that & then be all giggly/ apologetic when you do it.
If it was me, I'd be very firm , zero fucking giggles

Christ Ned, what did you do!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

leahcimm123

VIP Member
lol sounds like she’s lost thousands when she was having a stab at being a property mogul. OH’Shit. As for the ‘it just gets easier and easier’ comment she really is absolutely delusional and the biggest twat I have ever come across. This is the calm before the storm Shiv. You won’t be able to sit and do fuck all with your baby much longer once she’s up and about!

• Sick
Reactions: 42

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
View attachment 2904181

I'm tired, my skin is terrible, I'm frazzled. I wonder what could have caused all of that? Hardly the weekend bender with her family? 🤔
Nah you're mistaken, she doesn't even like alcohol and she hates being drunk.

Those pictures of her necking aperols then sitting down to dinner with 2 different types of wine then bringing her baby to the pub are just a narrative her one troll started.

• Haha
  • Heart

joey giblets

She really fell out of the cunt tree this week and hit every branch on the way down
Let’s see what nuggets of inspiration this weekend will bring

• Haha
  • Heart

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Now I’m no mother… I’m in fact a man 😂… but would people let the baby nap for 3 plus hours before they head out. Knowing that either the baby won’t go to sleep tonight or will and will be up extra early tomorrow….

RIP whoever is watching Baby K tonight

I have never been more embarrassed for someone in my entire life. This one is a tit.
Even the head on her as she explained that she was beeped at.

• Haha

Erikafei

Two days with free booze in 2 different hotels, then 3 days on the sesh in Wexford with her family. Drinking five days out of seven. Skins in a heap.

Last time her skin was clear she was pregnant and off alcohol.

Shame she doesn't have a degree in maths and therefore can't put 2 and 2 together.
Remember someone asked her if her skin was better during pregnancy due to not drinking and she was like NO ITS DEFINITELY NOT THAT!!
Gas woman

• Haha
Reactions: 41

instaknobs

VIP Member
Ran 13kms because the Aussie girls ran half marathons today. Begs ran 1.49 which is a great time and pace, even Gemken ran fast at just over 2 hours ( never run that distance before). And old ploddy mc stompy here running at 6.35 and fucked. But wouldn’t “want” to run any further. Sure, she wouldn’t “ want” to, she isnt fit enough for one, and to run at any type of pace she would need to dedicate some time and effort, neither of which she will do because she knows even if she “trained” she wouldn’t beat begs and she is lazy af. So for now it’s her choice of course, not to run further.

mrsbinfield

Seems like everyone running marathons & getting engaged by her first post is what sent her spiralling. Idiot

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
This x100, she'd stomp over you if it increased her engagement numbers.

She's no advocate for women. Let's be very clear about that. In fact she takes advantage of women and sees them beneath her.
The irony in it all - UFC industry gets blamed and Dana White (can’t stand him) yet they’ve done more for women in sport. Then anything Siobhan has attempted to do 😂
---
Ah now I'm not comparing the two I'm just making the point it happens and its normal for it to make people feel uncomfortable. The theme of this thread is basically victim blaming saying she fabricated it and it didn't happen. If it was bad enough for her to feel the need to contact the business I think some degree of empathy is required here.

We can all think Siobhs is an absolute dose of shite and still understand how a woman can feel uncomfortable with public street harassment!
Is it victim blaming when it’s all made up? Do I think Siobhan has been “Cat called” - I’m sure she has - when you have tatty myprotein gear on and walking around like an X-Man character I’m sure there has been a few wtf looks.

The woman lived solo in Bali - wore a bikini everyday of the week and never had anyone leer at her. Now controversial opinion but a white woman in a Hindu country. She would have been leered at daily. Yet never mentioned anything or spoke about anything.
Suddenly she’s in Europe and has men wanking in their cars on motorways as she’s running - but manages to not catch a pic. But can get a pic of a passing van when she was singing to her daughter……. Or in London when it happened. No picture there even though she said herself she had the time to take it. Or again the multiple times she has said it’s happened to her.

Do I think she noticed a spike in engagement and now has weaponised that into creating a false narrative to keep semi relevant… yes. Yes I do.

Last edited:
  • Heart

joey giblets

Cat call leering van
Post a vid call the man
All a plan to move back with mam
Numbers dropping on the gram

• Haha
  • Heart

Beebles

VIP Member
“I couldn’t lose weight even if I tried” says the woman who’s career was getting women to pay her to tell them how to lose weight 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Sinner123

All those pasta pots are out of date!!!! Posted for her lunch today but use by “1/5/24” and “2/5/24” clearly seen. Wagon

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Not this AGAIN🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️Lads leering & lusting at her from vans whilst shes pushing a buggy looking like shit🤣
Is she not mortified posting this bullshit😳

• Haha

themongey

Chatty Member
Maybe a thread title; ‘Acts like Marta from Baby Reindeer when men in a van beep and leer’

• Haha

slurpymcslurp

This is all just way too suspicious. I find it hard to believe that 2 weeks in a row she has had someone in the same van beeping at her. She is slowly losing the plot and making up stories of things that never happened. Christ what kind of a mirror does she have that she sees herself as a such ride that men everywhere are so attracted to her. She has a big masculine head on her and her body is nowhere near the sponsored athletes body she thinks it is. She got the leg over in a drunken one night stand and had a "relationship" with another lad she had to pay for to go away with. Apart from them 2 part timers has she actually ever had any proper boyfriend. Like how does she think she is so irresistible????