Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
I don’t comment too much on her but I’m baffled that she booked in yoga teacher training every weekend for about 6 months during her babies first year? Basically committed to 2 full days away from her a week plus then her Dad has her a full day( maybe day & half mid week). Her own mam & Dad seem to babysit everyday in between.

I’m all for having your own time away as a Mum but any wonder she finds parenting “easy”! Another free night away tonight too! She has had more time away from the baby since she was born than most of me & friends have since our toddlers were born!

Reactions: 45

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I honestly think her easier comment is a dig yet again to her sister who could be going through a hard cranky teething time with her little one, wait till coddle starts teething big foot is in for some land.
My eldest is 21 and I still have to parent him.
He's just finished college now after 3 years and he works part time. He thinks that he is gonna sit around all summer on his hole and just work the part time job. Is he fuck. I only said to my husband yesterday that I haven't the energy now for 2 months of arguments.

Point being, being a parent never stops. It never fucking ends. Shiv is in for some land if she thinks things are getting easier.

• Heart

Roman

Bad financial advice. Look at her trying to blame other people for her choices. She threw thousands and thousands away on first class flights and renting expensive apartments. She has always been terrible with money.

• Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
"I wouldn't be able to eat"

All me me me.

Stay the fuck at home then Shiv. Small businesses are on their knees at the minute. Doing their best with minimal revenue and don't need your snobbery and aggressiveness darkening their doors.

You had the kid - it's your problem.
And she's the exact cunt that 18+ months ago would be giving out about a business littered with kids and high chairs.

She's so obnoxious it's actually mind blowing that she ever built a following.

Connie Mac

Honest to the good Lord above but this cretin is completely wired to the moon. The actual state of her making that phone call, she couldn't string a sentence together....why the fuck will noone close to her sit her down and tell her what a fucking arse hole she is. I hope Ned has receipts of her latest episode because she's clearly mentally unstable. My friends and I go walking,loads of cars etc beep,we don't look to see can we report them,we usually just wave not having a notion who they are. Siobhan we know you read here so listen.... clean that mirror of yours and take a good look in it, you're not attractive in any shape or form, you are the laughing stock of social media, this behaviour all stems from your alcoholism (recovering alcoholic here) making up scenarios, believing they're real... for the sake of your child will you please seek help.

• Heart

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
375 difficult to part with but will last til she's 12.
You've bought yourself 3 pairs of airpods because you continuously lose them. If you've money for that you definitely shouldn't be crying over 375 to keep your baby safe.
It is a good point and selling point for the seat but it's all about phrasing "it was 375, lasts up til 12 years of age so hoping to get great use out of it!" sounds much better/less bitter than what she wrote.

Damn sure Nedders paid his half 😂

ETA: no doubt the car seat will be in absolutely foul condition in a few months time cos she never looks after anything

Last edited:
  • Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
She can't wait to go day drinking in a week's time at the airport. What a sap. That's like something my teen would write about their 6th year holiday.

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Won't buy tan because she's waiting for dripping gold to send her a freebie.

How absolutely mortifying to even admit that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
The good old Shiv specialty of using a “😅” in a shitty, passive aggressive comment to try and make herself sound like less of a twat.

View attachment 2880615
"I wouldn't be able to eat"

All me me me.

Stay the fuck at home then Shiv. Small businesses are on their knees at the minute. Doing their best with minimal revenue and don't need your snobbery and aggressiveness darkening their doors.

You had the kid - it's your problem.

• Heart

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
I've kind of steered away from the thread because I absolutely do think people can make others extremely uncomfortable by beeping and being creepy whilst they're minding their business but the biggest take away for me from it was always just pretend I hadn't noticed they were doing it, the men doing it are thriving off your reaction it's bullshit obviously but reacting makes their day the best thing to do is act like they don't exist and are not every worth looking towards.

My issue is Shivvers has regularly objectified men including baby daddy. She also is probably looking around eyes darting or gurning away so the lads are beeping for a laugh. I do find it interesting that it happened twice in one week she obviously gave a serious reaction for them to do it again. I wouldn't know if I drove past the same person twice ever 😂 or perhaps they saw her on her stories.

I don't want other women to be silenced because people think Shivvers is a moron. She, as usual, sets the women's movement back 100 times by being such an oaf.

• Heart

crankypants13

VIP Member
Well folks, I’m raging. I’ve just been for a 45 minute walk and not one single beep, leer, catcall or wanker passed me by. If only I was as lucky as Shiv!!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

rebremm99

Chatty Member
Baffles me how she can’t understand why people don’t like her! She’s literally the biggest insufferable cunt on Instagram.

• Haha
  • Heart

ellieb123_xo

VIP Member
She drives me mad honestly. She has not a clue. A good friend of mine was with a lad for 7 years & got pregnant, he blocked her on everything & walked away. She was devastated, went to every appointment alone, will be alone having the baby & will be parenting ALONE. Pays for everything herself, doesn’t get any freebies. This absolute creature got pregnant from a ONS and he couldn’t have been/be more supportive for his daughter.

• Sad
  • Heart

Beebles

VIP Member
I thought co-parenting was > being married/in a relationship 🤔

Which reminds me, you should really be in a relationship with someone before dreaming of marriage.
Although, that mat might qualify as a living being because it looks like it is CRAWLING!!

• Haha
  • Sick

Connie Mac

I know this isn't Sinéad Hegs account but I've never wanted Sam to propose to her on their trip away so much. Shivvers would have a complete meltdown.

• Haha
  • Heart

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Siobh being a yoga teacher is the equivalent to the huns doing a one day nail technician course and thinking they the biz.

• Haha

Nico93

Oh she’s gone full 180. Now wants to get married and is putting it out into the universe

• Haha
  • Wow