Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Tuesday after a sunny bank holiday, wedding to Portugal on the horizon and this cunt wakes up and chooses violence.

Everyone knows the difference between single mam and co-parent is the former involves a deadbeat dad who isn't in the picture and latter a hands on dad who stepped up the minute he found out he'd knocked up his ONS and has been consistently in his child's life, despite not wanting a romantic relationship with the mother.

What a cuntish way to start the week and absolutely no need for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

martha82

Chatty Member
I don't know if all of you posting about this not happening are serious. I went for a run last week and had 3 incidents within 1.5km from my front door in London. Maybe its not an issue in smaller towns but certainly a problem in bigger cities. It doesn't matter if its non-verbal, any situation that makes you feel uncomfortable is not ok. Men beep from cars to make you look all the time, don't look away when meeting on the street or move in on the pavement and then make comments. Even had someone stop me on my run ask me directions then say something inappropriate. I'm actually on SOH side here and think she was right to report it if she had the name of the business. Don't think the video of the call was necessary, defo for engagement but fair play for sticking up for herself. Its disgusting and more common than some of you seem to think.
I think the world has gone mad.
If a man fancied you and tried to get your attention in a bar would you make a complaint?!
this instance isn’t about someone “saying something inappropriate”
This is about a man in a van beeping his horn while driving past. No proof it was even at SOH. But I truly don’t see the big deal.
Maybe it’s my generation - I’m in the 35-45 bracket - but I do think the world is going mad in general.

• Heart

crankypants13

VIP Member
Dating is easy for her in the same way being an astronaut and visiting space is easy for me - because it’s a fucking figment of the imagination!

• Haha
  • Heart

themongey

Chatty Member
I was the one who called her out on the drinking via a question box, she wasn’t able to dox me!

One of my prouder moments to get her riled up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Lads I've just come back from a walk and 2 men in a van beeped at me to ask me was the check point gone around the corner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I nearly died laughing 🤣

Didn't get a picture of the van though dammit !!! My first beep !

• Haha
Reactions: 52

starburstttt

She said on the call she didn’t wanna put it all over social media and damage their business. But here she is recording herself calling them 🙈🙈🙈

she has officially lost the plot

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 52

overgrammers

VIP Member
The good old Shiv specialty of using a “😅” in a shitty, passive aggressive comment to try and make herself sound like less of a twat.

View attachment 2880615
She’s the first person to have a baby and come across this issue don’t you know, how dare any one suggest what they might’ve done in a similar situation. CLEARLY they never have. What an absolute knob

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Shiv actually seems to be buzzing today after yesterday's madness. Guess the high of getting rid of the kid for a few days and dopamine from all the tik tok engagement has her getting the bikini out for the gram.

Whoop whoop I mean BEEP BEEP

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Kilty0964

Oh lads that yoga video is the worst thing I've ever seen. I've been practicing yoga for YEARS and I have never been to a class with an instructor that poor - I'd walk out like. Her cues and instruction are awful, and her form is all over the place. Even the basics like her alignment in warrior 2 is wrong - she's absolutely no place to be teaching anyone. She needs to attend a good few hours of hatha from a good instructor who can help her really master the alignment of key poses before trying a few vinyasa classes and learning to flow. Honestly I hate to think of her teaching anyone, she's going to do the practice of yoga such a disservice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

CAA2020

You don’t need a bra because you have fake tits, not because of the Ali Express tat your shilling 😄

There is a MASSIVE difference in that video versus the one of her getting into the hot tub the other day 😂🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

surlook

VIP Member
Screenshot_2024-04-18-21-53-32-52_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

She posts this about his clueless she was when she started her PT course and completely fails to see the parallel between this and how shit she is at yoga!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Dyingtoknow

This is hands down the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen an “influencer” do… second most embarrassing for Shiv after her email telling the world she got the ride on holiday and ended up preggo by it

• Haha

Beebles

VIP Member
I completely agree that catcalling in whatever form it comes in is wrong. Men having the audacity to make women feel vulnerable in ANY way is wrong. The culture needs to change. And to change, people need to speak out and call out the behaviour. The victim blaming in all forms must also be changed.
Numerous times she’s come on now saying she’s been leered at, catcalled, wanked at??, beeped at etc. I’m not going to say whether those incidences happened or not, whether she made them up or exaggerated. I’m also not going to say that she’s so unappealing in how she goes about that there’s no way someone would want her attention either. She’s said before in London that she was forever being beeped at because she’d cross the road or walk into things because she was bet into her phone the whole time. I’d say that’s the case here. She’s wheeling a baby, her head in her phone and probably thinks the traffic should stop for her when she crosses the road and cars are trying to warn her.
She’s done nothing to speak to her female followers about what they could safely do in these situations, or to her male followers about how they could take accountability or try change the culture. Now, she doesnt owe the world her becoming an advocate but what she does do is look for attention and views. She’s like those YouTubers that go to feed the homeless and shive a camera in their face. She’s no empathy or heart. This is the woman who videos people without their knowledge or consent and posts it online. Who stands in a death camp in Cambodia and takes a timed selfie looking sad, who gave up volunteering for feed Bali and didn’t really donate anything, who doesn’t even tip for services she’s receiving for free anyway (nails, hair, tan). She spends half the week without her baby, here she is going on a spa break before leaving the country and her priorities are gaming. The world centres around Siobhan, and I think a simple traffic beep in her head MUST be about her.

• Heart

Elodie74

I’ve had bouts of diarrhea that lasted longer, and were more serious, than that “relationship”.

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
If only pre-2022 “I don’t want kids, I love my freedom, I don’t want kids, I love my life, I don’t want kids” Shiv could see 2024 Shiv spending an entire day moaning about a high chair 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart