Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kilmory

The story has so many holes (no not that kind Shiv). So she was bent over singing to Cornflakes when she heard a beep, she immediately concluded they were beeping at her irresistible bod, took her phone out, opened the camera and took a photo. She would have needed to move very quickly to get a photo of a passing van.

Not buying it for even a second.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

surlook

VIP Member
Screenshot_2024-04-29-09-54-52-22_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I'm tired, my skin is terrible, I'm frazzled. I wonder what could have caused all of that? Hardly the weekend bender with her family? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

leahcimm123

VIP Member
Imagine having 68 threads about you on tattle and having the audacity to think that someone having a go at you lives a shit life 😂

• Haha

Elodie74

Title suggestion
“Don’t become an expert, there’s a different way to live,
Just teach mediocrity like half-arsed Shiv”

• Haha
  • Heart

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Vaseline need to gift her.

State of her face. Doesn’t know why it’s so bad. Can’t be all the booze she’s had this month.
Two days with free booze in 2 different hotels, then 3 days on the sesh in Wexford with her family. Drinking five days out of seven. Skins in a heap.

Last time her skin was clear she was pregnant and off alcohol.

Shame she doesn't have a degree in maths and therefore can't put 2 and 2 together.

• Haha

havinasnoop

The neck of her. Still one of the cringiest things I've ever seen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

overgrammers

VIP Member
Say it broke her heart to pay for a car seat after the begging. She didn’t back to the place she got the free pram and was raving about for a car seat no? They’re obviously done with her 🤣

• Haha

Jg86

VIP Member
It's amazing how once she realised everyone could see her drinking problem that she stopped posting her daily drink thoughts.

• Heart

G+T

VIP Member
Screenshot_20240504_062930_Instagram.jpg

Interesting take that Cake can feed herself a bottle and it's just getting so easy. Umm I love how she thinks this shows how the poor thing will be doing everything for herself down the road. Serving margs in no time. Everything seems like a dig imo. Lol 😆 the troll look isn't exclusive to this week shiv had a steady troll look going in Bali. Poor financial advice a few years back this could not be pourqoui the mighty shiv has only ever made sound money decisions. Like a 10 year lease on a Bali villa or a down payment on a Uk apartment 🤔 and who knows what else maybe some crypto James smith invested in. How could she make bad money decisions she is so well informed. So right about everything. I'm SHOCKED 😲

• Haha

sunday89

On a side note, I wonder does Raisin ever think, I wish Shiv and Coddles would fuck off for a while so my baby and I can actually spend time with my parents. From the minute they land home til they leave she’s on top of them and it’s selfish as fuck considering herself and heart emoji see her parents all the time.

Reactions: 46

CAA2020

“Hey, hey Ned!!! Look at me!!! I’m 74kg now AND dating!!!! Do you want me yet????”

the reason dating is the same for her since having Carpet is that she wasn’t dating then and she isn’t dating now!

• Haha
  • Heart

surlook

VIP Member
She's put up a video of Dana White saying how great BJJ is for your daughters - the man who slapped his wife in a nightclub! The man who still stands by Conor McGregor after all he has done - all the hurt he has caused to women as well as to his fellow fighters.

She couldn't find any women who could vouch for how great the sport has been for them? No, must be man's opinion - no matter how dubious he might be!

• Angry
  • Sick

spillthetea123

“I weigh 74kg”

*2 hours later*

“People are asking me if I’ve lost weight, I lost weight from stress, so it’s not a good idea to comment on people’s bodies, I mean just to clarify I have lost weight, my dress is WAY TOO BIG FOR ME and I have to try another one on and IT LOOKS GREAT, I have lost weight, but yeah, don’t comment on people’s bodies, but yes I did lose weight”

Also, the “we” going to the wedding is her and her family.

• Haha

HumphreyB

VIP Member
i can’t even read the last few pages without wanting to die of embarrassment.
i’d have to move countries if i were her

• Haha