Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

G+T

VIP Member
Im not massively gone on her comment to the 34 year old women thinking of getting pregnant alone "Sorry to hear that" I know a women that recently had her baby on her own all planned ivf and has a great support system. I dunno to me it shows the misogyny that shiv exhibits more often than she would like to admit. Why is she sorry why can't going it alone be empowering and amazing in this day and age.

Reactions: 39

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Oh here we go. Shiv patron saint of women. “That’s why I shared THAT phone call”.

It’s the worst kind of wrong. We all know what your motivation was Siobhán: clout and greed.

How dare she. How FUCKING dare she.

The Siobhán who posted that phone call was the same Siobhán who posed in a death camp for selfie. The same Siobhán who couldn’t be arsed to do volunteer work in Bali and “cared” for Sinead instead. The same Siobhán who robbed a vaccine. The same Siobhán who tried to fly with Covid.

Disingenuous, self-interested cunt.

• Heart
I went to a Cafe yesterday and although the highchairs were present they were super unsafe, guess what I did? Used my hands and ate my food with one hand like a normal person (sorry about the mumsnet). The way this one acts you'd swear she was a teen mother. She is completely utterly stupid.
---
She's only dying to name and shame the cafe 🙄🙄🙄
#NotEveryCafe

• Haha

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I’m very annoyed. I wore my tightest compression top for a run through Clongriffen and not one beep was beeped.

I’ll have to go out again

• Haha
  • Sad

influencethis6

VIP Member
She is beyond lucky that Ned is involved. She had a ONS with a guy she'd met a few hours earlier. Whether she deliberately intended to get pregnant or not, it was reckless.

She has been at yoga training most weekends for past 5 weeks. If she was genuinely doing all of the parenting, that would simply not be possible

She clearly is co-parenting. Her parents also seem to help her out regularly

She is an utter dose. She's choosing to use that language on her public platform. She knows what she is doing

• Heart

HappyMum44

Chatty Member
The whole cat calling was definitely q ploy to increase engagement before the LF advert. Her agency would have put her forward to go to the PR event and she has to prove now to LFher engagement is beneficial for them.

• Heart
She is a human version of a migraine 🤮🙈

so glad she’s kept up consistent training so she could return to intense training soon after. Alright Tia Clare Toomey give it a break it’s 9am Ona Thursday morning and I haven’t had my coffee yet 🙃 she doesn’t do intense training. You can see the struggles. Also a yogi who practices every day and does “intense training” SHOULD NOT be holding on to a support beam for 1 legged RDLs. If u can’t balance then u drop the weight on the dumbbel or even the dumbbel itself until you correct balance and form
Human version of thrush... An irritating cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

Jg86

VIP Member
I feel bad for anyone who paid for a midweek break only to see all of these free loaders being spoilt and not spending a penny.

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Highly doubt Ned is earning a fortune so doubt there is anymore funds coming her way from him. I’d say she is struggling to get mortgage approval/deposit.. hard to feel any sympathy given the “lavish/fake” boss girl lifestyle she tried so desperately to show
All of those stupid decisions over the last 5 years biting her on the arse.

The rent from Clapham and GCD alone was about 100k. Easily another 10k+ on nonsense like first class flights. The "investment property" in Manchester she put a deposit on and obviously won't be buying. A PCP deal on an unremarkable but brand new car instead of buying a second hand one outright.

That's just what I can think of in the last 2 years. If we go back to her "hot girl summer" chasing James around you'd easily get to 200k that she's burned through on absolute nonsense since 2020.

She'll never admit it but I hope she feels ashamed at putting her future self in this shitty position for bragging rights on Instagram.

Reactions: 38

starburstttt

“I was so close to tagging her” no you weren’t billy big bollox. Fu**k off u insufferable C**t.
Honestly she grates at me. What a class A asshole.

• Haha
  • Heart

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
Can you imagine shitting on the 9-5 office job for years and the steady wage it brings in, to then PAYING FOR THE PRIVILEGE of working in an office space. You couldn't make it up!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Elliebellie1978

I would prefer a cafe full of screaming babies over a cafe with one Shiv. If she names and shames the cafe she visited today, I'd go and give it a 5 star review.

• Haha

LetsCallEmOut

VIP Member
Re her pathetic take on “trolls having a bad day”. Why then so passive aggressive to the person who nicely (and sincerely) suggested she put Carbonara on her lap…. ? “I just wanted to start a conversation”. No. You are a scorpy bitter cuntbag.

• Haha
  • Heart

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
She couldn't even gather herself to explain clearly what happened. If and that's a big fat if she genuinely felt so passionately against reporting these guys, it doesn't come across like that with that tiktok. She's giggling like a school girl towards the end cos the man on the other end is saying what she wants to hear. That said man could well be one of the 'leerers'. She's a karen making a phone call cos she's hormonal or pissed at her baby daddy. I've worked in customer services for years and you know when someone is genuinely upset or those who just wake up and choose violence.

Reactions: 37

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
If she was dating, or if there was even a sniff of a bloke on the scene, there would be hints dropped all over the place. A drunken shag gets you a mention in her business’s newsletter. A date would be at least be a sneaky pic of an arm on the opposite side of the dinner table.

• Haha
Reactions: 37