Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Shiv is like the Opera conductor orchestrating these photos trying to show happy families.

Neds future will be her throwing the toys out of the pram because he won't go on holidays with her annually for staged photos.

Who knows - maybe they have landed at having an open relationship.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I'm not getting excited about this tbh.
I would imagine they will have to declare to their accountant gifts they receive and be taxed accordingly. It will definitely be fiddled
It's self assessment at the end of the day, the accountant will only advise it's up to the individual how much they declare and how much they pay. 😜
Speaking as an accountant, id be advising my clients to pay enough and you'll be fine. It's nearly impossible to prove or quantify without the companies delcaring how much their gifting until there is that process it's impossible
---
I'm not a tax expert so open to correction - my understanding from the video is that what the influencer is claiming they got has to match what the brand is saying they got. The brand will be claiming it as an expense against their taxes so their records will be spot on.
It's just a simple expense in the pl for the brand. Unless the brand is told to fill out a form it's impossible to know.

Disclaimer I only partially listened to the video as its purely speculation until the revenue issues guidance on it

Aggie123

Leanne shows the kid's faces on her public page so why did Shiv cover them? To show she's better than Leanne?

I can't believe she went down to her because we questioned their friendship.
---
What can we make her do tomorrow 😆😆😆
Rocky roads is swords

instaknobs

VIP Member
Next challenge will be a puppy.
If she gets a puppy I'm out 😆

Nothing against kids - just not for me and at least I'm honest about it !!

Let's not forget the Bali puppy she adopted for 2 days ...
[/QUOTE]

Never say never.
Gimme one margarita, you know the rest.
Don’t go to the beach and see a family. It will be game over.

• Haha
Did you enter ?
I didnt think I had to, to have an opinion?
---
I don't think Shiv would have a leg to stand on legally if someone pulled her up on it.

It's documented in her stories so there is a record. She has made the offer, it's been accepted , there is consideration with the €50 quid and via Furnace onboarding is intent to create legal relations.

She could argue that these people were going to donate to Gaza anyway but the page is in her name. OOPs✌
This is what I was trying to say, seriously people.

Thenosyyoke

Don't get me wrong I think Shiv is a first class tool but the alcohol thing many here are obsessed with I really don't understand. Her nights out are not much different to many many women I know who have young babies.

P.s. Shiv, your baby is still a BABY
---
I love the AMA. Nearly every question was an opportunity to highlight a product. How convenient...

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
I think this was the investment property in Manchester? Maybe I'm wrong, but I think I recall it was when they were shacked up together in Bali, and Shiv posted the pic of the card she arrived home to apparently from begs, which read "Congratulations for buying a house, outright", or something similarily ridiculous that she'd obviously written herself, the 🤡
I think those were 2 seperate times, but in both she pretended to have bought outright?

NTW

Surely she is going to to show some proof of this money deposited to the relevant account/charity?

She should accompany that video with her birthing story, so we get the full picture of her extra strong vaginal wall , incase we couldn't envisage how strong it was.

It’s the weirdest situation I’ve ever encountered. And tbh they’re both as weird as eachother. Him being on that holiday is weird, him going to the wedding weird, actively taking part in photos is weird.
I’m sticking by my previous comment that I genuinely think they’re getting together, and he knows exactly what he’s at.
Ya it seems that way from photo when baby was born there was no joint picture of them together no picture of them together at the zoo but all of a sudden he’s on a holiday and in family photos 🤷‍♀️

slurpymcslurp

He's just a fella cooking at home cos he is off work with a bad back. I reckon she's tagging him to try get the leg over anx get moving on baby no 2, sure a fella who cooks could be useful 🤣🤣 Eh slobbers he has a partner 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Madeline 74

VIP Member
How can people reply to her story ? Or has she a second phone ? (Maybe the one she sets up to take pictures of herself to make it look like Ned is there or ask questions on her question box)

• Haha

Irishgirl14

VIP Member
Defo not breast-feeding..saw her asking about formula prep machines on Dr Niamh lunch's page. Its the only thing she has never banged on about neither. Before any one jumps at me I used formula. But then shivers, health and nutrition 😖
Don't ask Dr Niamh about the prep machine set her into over drive 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂

• Haha

LurkingLuke

VIP Member
Which book is it?

I don’t understand why you wouldn’t do your yoga facing the baby. Great that she’s content on her mat ( the baby that is) and in the bouncer and by all means grab the time to do some yoga, but personally I’d rather have the baby in my sight and be smiling at them and interacting a little while I was doing it.
“The book you wish your parents had read”
I have just started it & I thought it was an unusual read for her to select. I have often seen it recommended for those dealing with mom rage & having their child’s behaviour triggering emotions relating to your upbringing. Perhaps she just came across it while looking for parenting books but it did strike me as a wee bit odd

itsme89

She feels the need to explain cupboard everytime she says it to not isolate her english followers but then drops in full irish translations in the middle of sentences without explanation. Careful shiv you might cause an international incident
I think you mean the press (that’s a cupboard)

she would be shocked to hear there is such a think as an Edinburgh Press.

• Haha

surlook

VIP Member
Considering they were doing shots at 5.30 she might have been in bed by midnight. Unless she had other things to keep her up....

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Jg86

VIP Member
Did anyone sign up for her broadcast channel??? I feel like it would be highly entertaining and full of contradictions every day

• Haha
Reactions: 3