Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverly hills housewife

Who's?
Her friend’s kids are unfortunate looking 😬
---
Most likely, in true Slob style, she’s trying to turn a complete negative into a flex….. “Oh trust me Leanne, if you were as successful as me and had as many followers as me, you have the same numbers of trolls/tattle threads and you’d understand. I’ll cover the girls faces for their own sake, it’s not their fault or choice that they’re linked with someone as well known as me”
So true 🤣

Reactions: 2

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Is the sister also hiding the babies face? Because if she is she might want to let others know as I seen a picture of the child earlier lol
She wasn’t and Shiv didn’t at first, but plenty called her out on here as it’s one thing sharing with your own small account another sharing someone else’s to 160k+

Reactions: 1

Ciaranicola

No I understand that but she asked followers to donate money, and yes one could argue that it was plenty of notice but regulations state any T&Cs have to be stated clearly from the start. She should have put up the deadline when she announced it. I get she didnt anticipate the amount but thats not her followers problem.

It might seem petty but regulations exist for a reason, so people can't change T&Cs randomly
Terms and conditions for what though? Maybe I am wrong here so just curious!

Thenosyyoke

Where do we reckon the house is gonna be? Logic dictates closer to the parents or maybe Lucan but I personally think it’ll be somewhere close to the sea. Sandymount or something. Every morning we’ll be treated to pictures with the caption “I can’t believe this is my life🥰
What I miss? When she mention a house?

instaknobs

VIP Member
YEs!! Louder for those in the back... I came across here a couple of years ago and thought she was class until she was asking for donations to keep her travelling so she could keep up her content. Immediate unfollow from me... and now she is Saint Janet of tourism, stomping around poorer countries reeking of privilege. Much like Stephmydose, patron saint of travelling.
She has her own thread too, not as active and funny as this one.

I'm not a tax expert so open to correction - my understanding from the video is that what the influencer is claiming they got has to match what the brand is saying they got. The brand will be claiming it as an expense against their taxes so their records will be spot on.
It is only a line item on the P&L for the companies, but companies do file a Form 46G which is a listing of vendors/3rd parties whom they have paid over 6,000 Euro to in the financial year, so they could be checking that more closely.

intoresting

VIP Member
It doesn't have to be a competition though, she said she would give 3 months free to anyone who donated over 50, no stipulations stated at the time she said it. There's your T&Cs.
The regulations don't just apply to competitions, all Im saying is she could be leaving herself open by adding in the late "you have to send proof by X date", that wasnt stipulated at the start.
Did you enter ?