Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

instaknobs

VIP Member
If she got 500 points she must have bought them on #amazon.
I'm nearly twice her age and like the ould tipple but her workouts are brutal. And BTW, did she ever learn how to lift a kettlebell?
What was that even? Like a hinged swing if you don’t have forewarns.

Love the stats. 0% commented. Funny AF. Living lonely

Reactions: 5

Tallestmamof3

Yeah, when someone finds a part of parenting hard, or whatever then someone chips in with a 'oh, just you wait'. Wait till they're doing this and that, cause its harder, you've no idea etc etc.
My baby is 2 months and sleeping well....oh just you wait till the 4 month regression.
Just wait till they're moving. Just wait till they're eating solids. Just wait till the terrible 2's. Just wait till....let parents vent or live in the moment. (Although doesn't apply to this arse piece since she can't live in the moment)
Well to be fair all the comments on this including mine are only directed at this shit head as she and her bullshit everything is easy context will make those who don't find it easy feel shitty ... I suppose the just you wait is more wishful thinking that she will be eating her words!!

• Heart

SparkleGal

VIP Member
She won't - it will be the best thing ever absolutely amazing.

She'll be saying how the suburbs have clean air unlike town and the bikini will be back out in the local park in Lucan. And all them eejits out in Australia. She'll be so happy.
No she’s gonna be moaning non stop about how you can’t get decent coffee 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Ciaranicola

This video explains really well the new tax laws around influencers receiving gifts. We'll see a lot less tat being shown once they are paying 40% tax on it 😆😆
---
I presume Shiv's pram and car seat will be personal income and taxed as such as they are for her personal use not business use?
I wonder will influencers just "purchase" the items for a nominal fee. For example Dyson brand sell their hoovers for a tenner to the influencer in exchange for a post?
I do think she is right though the influencers will probably just end up earning more money off this.

On the plus hopefully much less waste is produced. The waste of those or packages make my eyes water

Kilingtime

VIP Member
That reminds me, she hasn’t been shilling her vitamins in aaaages! I’d say when MP changed their discount code model they changed her contract too… it literally went from the hard sell every single day to radio silence about them!
On one of her stories where she showed her journalling shite you could make out something about 'meet .... MP contract' so something is brewing there- whether it's a catchup/revision or what but it's definitely on the horizon. She was a shite ambassador for the vitamins in fairness, as is her oul buddy Begarty.

instaknobs

VIP Member
She's back to her crossfit era- or trying to get back to it. Totally expected from someone who's trying to get back in shape asap. They're not easy at all, but have modifications available (as she remarked but only needed cause she's a new mom blah blah)
the other day she said all she could think about when doing CF was thank god she can roll now. Then she is back to CF looking as radiant as ever.

Not to worry tho, she will soon be beating everyone on the Ski Erg.

She is only honouring those who donated €50 before 7pm as per her insta story this morning
Did she make that clear in her initial announcement though?

If she didn't then €50 donation or not it's a hustle even if there is no benefit to her.

Damn I unfollowed 🤣 and igonamy or whatever it's called user experience just annoys me.

She made an arse of it it seems but she'll never be candid enough to say - I'm really sorry I made a big mistake, I cant take everyone.

leahcimm123

VIP Member
Is the sister also hiding the babies face? Because if she is she might want to let others know as I seen a picture of the child earlier lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4

surlook

VIP Member
I know we call pr gifts however I don't believe it will be under gift tax as that's going to fall under the limits of the small gift exemption too much.

I do think it's literally going to be the value of thr item received is deemed income so let's say they receive a package of €1'000, it will be deemed as income and taxed at their marginal rate of income tax. Very similar to if your employer wanted to give you a gift of something they'd get taxed on the gift.. However, I find it nearly impossible to police or gauge how much gifts they receive. As the people sending thr gifts aren't filing out a form to say I have this to x influencer. It seems great in theory but practically impossible to quantify or police. I think there is a similar process in UK and whatever it is there is likely going to be replicated here
I'm not a tax expert so open to correction - my understanding from the video is that what the influencer is claiming they got has to match what the brand is saying they got. The brand will be claiming it as an expense against their taxes so their records will be spot on.

Reactions: 4