Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beverly hills housewife

Leanne thought enough of her that she had her as her bridesmaid. Leanne was pretty close with Michelle McGrath at that stage as well as a wider circle of friends. She had plenty to choose from.

Leanne also had her to stay for a month in her house during the first lockdown. I wonder did something happen then? Dave has a mobile pub thing that was parked in the estate during lockdown and I know the neighbours complained. I wonder was Shiv always drinking in there with Dave? I wouldn't trust her around any man!

Leanne went out with her and Sinead one night when they were living in Dublin. Since then there has been a definite cooling. We are only aware of Shiv being in Naas once even though she had nothing else to do during her entire pregnancy, and Leanne and Dave visiting her once. She didn't post about it as he wanted us to believe she was having food with Ned after wellfest - haha! Leanne went to the tragic babyshower of course.
Nothing since then even though she now has her high spec car and could be dropping down to Naas anytime she wants.
A mobile pub?? Do tell is more!!!

Yeah I suppose I assumed she had to be an ass because she's best buds with Siobhan. A bit too nicey nice too. Wonder is it all for show. Whats she like in person around naas from what you've heard?

MamaD

VIP Member
€200?? Lauren Simpson- a WBFF Bikini Champions 8 week Challenges are only like 99 Dollars but there's codes for 10% off or more if you've done a previous one. Also it's not just 8 weeks. You get a Pre -season of an extra 4 weeks and an extra 2 weeks on her App after the 8 weeks are finished. And piles of education, meal plans/recipes, content, Facebook group and she's super active on her Instagram with it all. It's great value! Last time I only paid 62 euro
Do you have a code? Just looked at her account and she looks fab!

G+T

VIP Member
Shiv the athletic superwoman that she is should join up with ned do his stuff it be so easy 🤣

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I know we call pr gifts however I don't believe it will be under gift tax as that's going to fall under the limits of the small gift exemption too much.

I do think it's literally going to be the value of thr item received is deemed income so let's say they receive a package of €1'000, it will be deemed as income and taxed at their marginal rate of income tax. Very similar to if your employer wanted to give you a gift of something they'd get taxed on the gift.. However, I find it nearly impossible to police or gauge how much gifts they receive. As the people sending thr gifts aren't filing out a form to say I have this to x influencer. It seems great in theory but practically impossible to quantify or police. I think there is a similar process in UK and whatever it is there is likely going to be replicated here
Yeah I'm not getting excited about this tbh.
I would imagine they will have to declare to their accountant gifts they receive and be taxed accordingly. It will definitely be fiddled