Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tallestmamof3

London living in her mind rent free. Clearly wasn't ready to leave London or feel she got everything she wanted from it or she wouldn't keep going on about it or comparing the two?
She wants her lonely boozy London life back so she can roll around a sweaty mat with Diren and get ignored 90% of the time.

FYI- all the 'just you wait' thing's are annoying 🙈
Why ? Just out of interest are they annoying?

Reactions: 3

Tellyawhat

Why does she put up the last of her burpees why not the first? Did she stop towards the end of the workout to press record?

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Hmm, is it possible it's a joint venture with Shiv being a silent investor? They had a few meetings this year.

What jumped out at me is there is a favourite books section 😂

Good on you Shiv - gets the ride once, has a kid and is an expert & investor in a riding business.

Shiv has been doing her bad yoga for years now, bet this is her section, and she probably will be Oh So Naked 😆

Gets the ride once, and as usual, she is expert 😉

Attachments

• Haha

Sjc05

Did we ever get verification thst the fundraising money made its way to the intended recipients??

nemo_89

DIdn't they all use that rebecca shortt one a while back. Alleged content creator/video dose aka insta wannabe?

housecoatgossip

It's mental. I started with Sarah catterson coach after recommendations here and Jesus the difference in the two. She could be making so much money if she just put the work in.

I wonder is she getting video fella to record her doing step by step videos for an app. As most instructors show you how to do the moves
Little off track can you tell me a bit more about Sarah Cattersons program? Did you findyou stayed committed? Also what are her prices like?

hahayaya

Oh an update of her period again. Who cares? Only those who will be able to tell her when the next fertile period is! Watch out Diren! Also if she was breastfeeding her period wouldn’t normally return so soon.
I dont think she is feeding but her period could come back even if she was

surlook

VIP Member
A mobile pub?? Do tell is more!!!

Yeah I suppose I assumed she had to be an ass because she's best buds with Siobhan. A bit too nicey nice too. Wonder is it all for show. Whats she like in person around naas from what you've heard?
I've friends who live in Naas and they only have nice things to say about both of them but I know having this pub parked up all over covid gave the residence association a headache. https://www.instagram.com/thedoghouse_mobilebar/