Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vivian124

VIP Member
I'm gonna cut out a white heart from cardboard and stick it to my child's face and dress her up as cadhla for Halloween 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

SparkleGal

Chatty Member
3-4 months is the when most mothers start to struggle or PND kicks in as the excitement of a new baby wears off, the visitors and well wishes tail off, reality sets in and (if baby doesn’t sleep well) sleep deprivation becomes unbearbale

she’ll never admit it of course, but wouldn’t be surprised if the bubble has burst.
This. Exactly. My PND kicked in at 2-3 months- by months 6 months-10 my marriage was over. Having no mental health support and no family or sisters/or help almost pushed me over the edge. I’m still angry at my ex husband because I feel like he failed me when l was the most vulnerable and lost in life. This clown going around saying it’s so easy having a baby on your own boils my blood.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
10 week old wears babygro designed for 12+ week old. Someone call 'Ridleys Believe it or Not', this is a real first in human history.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Shanto

Thread suggestion : Good ol Shiv, loves a sperm donation, free Oven membership for half the nation!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Im willing to take some slack here, im no fan of her but maybe just maybe, they are good friends who are now rearing a baby together. If she took the child away on her own there would be an negative opinion too. He seems quiet happy to be there in those pics. We have no other info then that. None of them have ever spoke out about what the dynamics are , We get one 'insider' who drops a few comments every now and then, but realistically any of us could pretend to have connections. This is an anonymous site afterall! Siobh herself is prob drip feeding a Narrative here of she wanted to who knows 🤷‍♀️ Unpopular opinion, but he looks happy, she looks happy. Fair play to them if they can Co parent as friends. The dramatic opinions on this thread are eastenders worthy sometimes. There's children bought into alot worse relationships imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Maybe your views are down because you provide absolutely no valuable or entertaining content whatsoever and people have better things to do than look at photos of your meals or photos of a massive heart emoji with baby’s legs sticking out?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
He was asking if Couscous was real because he’s never seen a baby with a big white heart for a face before.

• Haha

ViolaEsponola

I really don’t get the way she posts her baby and her niece and covers their faces. Just take the photo and keep it in your phone, or share it on her private/close friends story option. It’s really pointless sharing the picture. Like if she wanted people to coo over her baby and give her the attention then leave the heart off. If you don’t want people to see the baby, don’t show the baby/babies. There is no context or relevance.

• Heart

Londoncailín

VIP Member
New house by Christmas. Gushing Christmas tree photo coming in about how she is so happy and everything has fallen into place for her. She's the happiest she's ever been.

I also expect a condescending nod to all those those poor childless people out there who won't be able to enjoy Christmas.

She's an absolute bigger dickhead than usual EVERY SINGLE CHRISTMAS. She basically admitted that Christmas just means alcohol to her.
At least she knows where to get some tinsel for her new house….She can throw on a few Christmas songs while she decorates...

Sing it, Shiv…..”Last Christmas, I gave you my sperm”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Of course she was born to Halo. And then a voice from above proclaimed “Childbirth, completed it mate,” while three wise men appeared at the door with gifts of margaritas, salt and vinegar pringles and a myprotein babygro 🥹

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
“I’m soooo happy. Motherhood is just so easy and manageable. Ned and I may not be together but our relationship is so much better than you married, loved up losers. I get to go out on the piss whenever I want and he cleans my stinking pit of an apartment 😅 Did I mention I’m sooo happy? My selfish gamble paid off. I can’t even contain my smugness 🥹”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
At least she knows where to get some tinsel for her new house….She can throw on a few Christmas songs while she decorates...

Sing it, Shiv…..”Last Christmas, I gave you my sperm”
New thread title right there @Londoncailín

"Last Christmas you gave me your sperm, everyday since you do nothing but squirm"

or

"Last Christmas I gave you my sperm, No I will not ride you long-term"

• Haha
Reactions: 55

mayoandmagmurderers

Why does she always make up stories about men interacting with her?

Men masturbating in cars while she was looking like she was about to explode "nasal running" her 5km in Portugal

Men asking her is that a child strapped to her?

Both complete fictitious nonsense. Such an oddball

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55